Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hoover Platinum Cordless Stick Vacuum Giveaway

I would like to introduce you all to the Hoover Platinum Collection vacuum cleaners. This new collection has 6 innovative floor cleaners that deliver superior cleaning performance along with specially designed features to make cleaning faster and easier. With products ranging from upright vacuums to carpet cleaners to cordless units, there is a Platinum Collection model for every home and every task.

I was so excited when I received the Cordless Stick Vacuum from Hoover's Platinum Collection. Its perfect for the bare floors and even easily transitions to carpets. It is the first stick vacuum to features Hoover's patented WindTunnel Technology, which utilizes 3 suction tunnels to lift and remove even the hidden dirt on carpet.

Stick Vacuum Features:
  • Upright Performance- Windtunnel Technology and cyclonic filtration combine to outperform traditional corded uprights on hard floors.
  • Fade Free Power- Fade Free Power: Interchangeable 18 Volt Lithium Ion battery ensures the battery sustains power until it is completely drained.
  • One Step Cleaning- One-touch Brushroll activation makes easy transition from hard floors to carpets.
  • Edge Cleaning Bristles allow for closer access to walls and corners.
  • Low Profile Base and Extreme Recline Handle allow for easy access under furniture.
  • Unique Wide Mouth Opening makes quick work of vacuuming cereal, pet food, etc.
  • Stands like an upright. No leaning it on walls
  • Battery Fuel Gauge- Battery Fuel Gauge: Battery Level Indicator instantly registers remaining battery life.

Watch me as I demonstrate how well it works:




This vacuum is simple to use and extremely lightweight. It picked up all the crumbs underneath my dining room table, and was powerful enough to pick up all the cat hair. I always have a hard time sweeping up all the kitty litter that spills out of the box too, for some reason, I can never seem to get it all. But the stick vacuum was able to just suck it all up in a matter of seconds. I am really impressed with this vacuum and all its features. I love that I don't have to plug it in and drag around a cord and it easily glides across the floors. I actually don't mind vacuuming at all anymore.

In my opinion, Hoover has definitely set the bar pretty high for all its competitors.

How would you like to win one of these impressive pieces of machinery for yourself?? One lucky reader has their chance to win their very own Hoover Platinum Cordless Stick Vacuum.

Required Entry: Visit the Hoover Platinum Collection and come back here and tell me what other product from this new collection you would love to have. Remember if this entry is not done all others will be disqualified, and for such a great prize why chance it!

Extra Entries:
  • Follow my blog
  • Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries
  • Add my button to your sidebar
  • Add Good Golly Miss Blondie text link to your blogroll
  • Favorite me on Technorati
  • Daily Entry- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway- 1x a day
  • Leave me a comment on a non-giveaway post and leave the title of that post here
  • Leave a comment on the Glitterful Felt post to help me win a BlogHer scholarship!
Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end at 12pm (Noon) EST on July 1st. Make sure you leave your email address either in your comments or your profile so you can be reached. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Good Luck!


Photobucket

657 comments:

Melissa Butler Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would also love to try the LiNX cordless hand vac ~ it is such a pain to clean 2/3 of the stairs and then go unplug to cord and replug the cord to finish the other 1/3.

Melissa Butler Monday, June 01, 2009  

Blogged about it ~ pardon the miss spelling of Golly...I changed it after I published it but the link still has the wrong spelling. :)

http://missesprincess.blogspot.com/2009/06/good-gollie-miss-blondie-hoover.html

Jake Zigler Monday, June 01, 2009  

I have a cat who sheds so the "The Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright" would be useful as well!

mar Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would like the Carpet Shampooer from the Platinum Collection!

Becky W. Monday, June 01, 2009  

OMG! What a great giveaway! I think the LiNX Cordless would be great!

Marcia Monday, June 01, 2009  

Need a new Carpet Cleaner and the Hoover Platinum would be more than OK

Sandra K321 Monday, June 01, 2009  

The Carpet Shampooer would get a lot of use with my 2 kids and one dog.

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009  

Hoover vacuums are great! The only way to go to clean up a mess!

Brittany
KIWI Magazine

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009  

the Platinum Cordless System with LiNX Technology also looks good. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009  

tweeted. asmbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1993096290

throuthehaze Monday, June 01, 2009  

the The Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright looks good

Anonymous,  Monday, June 01, 2009  

The Cyclonic Bagless Canister looks like it would help out with the pet hair around here!

throuthehaze Monday, June 01, 2009  

blog 1
http://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-vacuum.html

throuthehaze Monday, June 01, 2009  

blog 2
http://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-vacuum.html

throuthehaze Monday, June 01, 2009  

blog 3
http://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-vacuum.html

throuthehaze Monday, June 01, 2009  

blog 4
http://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-vacuum.html

throuthehaze Monday, June 01, 2009  

blog 5
http://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-vacuum.html

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would love to have the Cyclonic Bagless Upright. We have pets and I heard this is awesome for pet hair.

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009  

I left a comment on your Like Pigs At A Trough During Feeding Time post.

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009  

I tweeted today, June 1st

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/1993660461

Jennifer C. Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would love to try the Carpet Cleaner from this series! My carpet definitely needs a good cleaning! The stick vac looks so great for bathrooms and kitchens too!

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

Alison Monday, June 01, 2009  

I like the Platinum Cordless System with LiNX Technology for the smaller jobs!

Amber Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would also love to try the Linx Cordless handheld vaccuum.
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Denise S. Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would love to get the Carpet Shampooer from the Platinum Collection.

Anonymous,  Monday, June 01, 2009  

Looks nice and light my old one is so heavy I get tired before I get started this would be great

Michelle Monday, June 01, 2009  

I like the Lightweight Bagged Upright from the Hoover Platinum Series. I've been trying to win a new vacuum for ages! I've had several over the past couple years and they've all broken down on me, making my vacuum budget nil.
thanks!
michelle
mpelosi at partners dot org

Michelle Monday, June 01, 2009  

I blogged about it! yeah I really need this, fingers crossed

hope you like the post

http://michelle-blondeambition.blogspot.com/2009/06/vacuuuuuuuuuuuum.html

Michelle Monday, June 01, 2009  

Put your button on my sidebar. I had it there before a month or so ago and then it just stopped working and was a blank square.

It seems to be there now.

Anonymous,  Monday, June 01, 2009  

i like the CARPET CLEANER carpet shampooer.

allegro966@yahoo.com

peg42 Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would love to win this vaccum!
Another item that I would love is the Hoover Cyclonic bagless upright.
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful prize!

Simply Being Mommy Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would also like to have the Bagless
Cyclonic Upright.

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  Monday, June 01, 2009  

the LiNX Cordless Hand Vac would be so handy to own.....so often I have little messes where I hate to drag out the standard vacuum....the hand vac would be great for furniture and stairs......

Anonymous,  Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would also like the Hoover Platinum Carpet Cleaner.

grantadam23@gmail.com

abfantom Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would also like the LinX cordless vacuum: http://www.hoover.com/platinum/platinum-linx-cordless-hand-stick-vaccum.aspx

abfantom (at) yahoo (dot) com

Belinda M Monday, June 01, 2009  

The Cyclonic Bagless Upright looks awesome

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Belinda M Monday, June 01, 2009  

I follow your blog on google friends

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would like the Carpet Shampooer from the Platinum Collection. Thanks.

kport207 at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  Monday, June 01, 2009  

I have your button on my left sidebar!
www.momtrend.com

Stephanie Monday, June 01, 2009  

Cyclonic Bagless Upright looks fantastic too!
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Abby Monday, June 01, 2009  

They have a cordless one now? That is just awesome!

ajcmeyer AT go DOT com

Carol J StJohn,  Monday, June 01, 2009  

Would love to buy the Hoover Platinum Lightweight Bagged Upright...does carpet and hardwood floors..both which I have...tigerlilly1073@yahoo.com

linda a Monday, June 01, 2009  

Gee,I would love the cyclonic bagless upright.....I hate my vacuum, and this would be great. Thank you

allain99@gmail.com

Anonymous,  Monday, June 01, 2009  

Would love to own the Linx cordless vac :)

cava1129@hotmail.com

Michele P. Monday, June 01, 2009  

with FOUR cats and kids and spills-I so want that carpet cleaner. I love the way it looks and I could definitely put it to very good use in my home!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. Monday, June 01, 2009  

left a comment on the Glitterful Felt post!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. Monday, June 01, 2009  

I left a comment on the Purex sheets review you did!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Annie1 Monday, June 01, 2009  

I would love the Platinum Cordless System with LiNX Technology for its lightweight and easy mobility!

It would be perfect for my mom!

Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 Monday, June 01, 2009  

Follow you on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom)


Tweeted


http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/1998922507

Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009  

This is such a great giveaway! The cyclonic canister is awesome. Like everyone else, we'd love to own such a versatile piece of equipment for our floors.

Who doesn't hate an old vacuum that no longer sucks? Well, it does suck but not the stuff on the floor.

allancarol Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

my sister has on and when i borrow it .. its a long time before she gets it back

Life Is A SandCastle Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

Cyclonic Bagless Canister really would be a great product to have.
mccullar07@yahoo.com

Cat@3KidsandUs Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I have the Carpet Cleaner from the PC and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I would also love to own the bagless upright.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com

Sara Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2000646761

taterbug Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I need a new vacuum that is lightweight, so I think I would love the Lightweight Bagged Upright.

taterbug Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I follow on Twitter and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/taterbugtx/status/2001016890

paryjeja Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I like the Platinum Collection Cordless Hand Vac.
paryjeja at sbcglobal dot net

Megan@Just For Me...And You Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I follow you and twittered here: http://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/2003762125

clc408 Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

The Platinum Carpet Cleaner looks wonderful. Thanks for the chance.

Heather Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I've always wanted a canister vac - so I'd love to try the Cyclonic Bagless Canister.

augustgirl01 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

This would be awesome! I love the video review, nice job. Thanks so much!!

shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I faved you on Technorati (username: slnet)

shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I need the SteamVac for my filthy carpets.
traymona[at]aol.com

grammyrivard Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I'd like to have the Cyclonic bagless cleaner. Happy Dad's Day Gentlemen...

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

With kids and pets - I'd love to have The Platinum Carpet Cleaner!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter and have tweeted.

http://twitter.com/badgermomma/statuses/2008063088

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I've blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-giveaway.html

#1

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I've blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-giveaway.html

#2

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I've blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-giveaway.html

#3

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I've blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-giveaway.html

#4

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I've blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoover-platinum-cordless-stick-giveaway.html

#5

cstironkat Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I like the Lightweight Bagged Upright. All of there products will help me keep my floors clean. Thank you.

cstironkat Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I left a comment on the Glitterful Felt post to help me win a BlogHer scholarship!

Kia89 Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I like the The Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright.
austma7@aol.com

Idaho Jill Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

My vacuum is broken-I have a loaner from my parents, so this would be great. I'd really love the cyclonic bagless upright. thanks!

Idaho Jill Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I'm following you on twitter-I'm idahojill, and I tweeted, thanks

http://twitter.com/idahojill/status/2009415317

Annie1 Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

Tuesday's Tweet


http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2010054490


Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Michele Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I'd love the carpet shampooer, I def. need one of those!

Thank you for the giveaway.

Unknown Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I tweeted today, June 2nd

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/2010404382

tatertot374 Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I also like the LiNX Cordless. Thank you for the chance!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

magic5905 Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

The Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright. Thanks. magic5905@embarqmail.com

julis55 Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

I would love to have the Cyclonic Bagless Upright. We have pets and I heard this is awesome for pet hair.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Tweet.

http://twitter.com/badgermomma/statuses/2015261858

shelley Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

OHHH great giveaway. I've been wanting one of these. My fingers are crossed. Thanks!

Katmagick Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I would love a Linx cordless vac. I think it would be great for quick spills and messes instead of dragging out the full size vac.

Katmagick Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Follow on Twitter
katmagick
Tweet
http://twitter.com/katmagick/statuses/2016481696

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I would love the Platinum Carpet Cleaner

Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I really like the Lightweight Bagged Upright.

adr1001025[at]msn.com

clynsg Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I would also like to have the Bagless Cyclonic Upright.

clynsg at yahoo.com

Night Owl Mama Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Button is on my sidebar with the rolling buttons
http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com

Night Owl Mama Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

http://twitter.com/Nightowlmama/status/2019944297
I tweet and follow u on twitter

rubymoon,  Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I think that it would be awesome to have a decent Carpet Shampooer. I like the one from the Platinum Collection.

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

rubymoon,  Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Follower. (Ally/rubymoon/Blogger)

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

rubymoon,  Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I faved!

Technorati tech name: rubymoon

espressogurl at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

The FloorMate SpinScrub Widepath is of interest to me. I have only one carpet in my house so I could really use this.

Unknown Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I want the cyclonic upright vaccumn!

Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

Unknown Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I tweeted today, June 3rd.

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/2022269713

Annie1 Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Tweeted today again


http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2023830105


Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Night Owl Mama Thursday, June 04, 2009  

Left comment on your glitter felt post

good luck
nightowlmama at comcast dot net

elangomatt Thursday, June 04, 2009  

I would really love to have the bagless cyclonic upright vacuum since I can never seem to get normal vacuums to ever last long. My last one didn't even last for two years. THanks for the giveaway!

janetfaye Thursday, June 04, 2009  

I like the The Platinum Carpet Cleaner.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye Thursday, June 04, 2009  

On my blog roll.
http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP