Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Comic Relief


Its been a very busy past couple days here for me as it probably has for most of you as well. We had Thanksgiving at my mothers beach house on Cape Cod, which isn't really a beachy house...its actually a five bedroom colonial but whatever. It was nice. We spent the night and on Friday i had tickets to see my favorite comedian! I have been looking forward to this night since the summer when i found out he was coming to Boston.

Jeff Dunham!

If you've never heard of him i suggest you check him out on youtube! He. Is. Hilarious. He's actually a ventriliquist with puppets like Achmed the Dead Terrorist, Walter (the grumpy old man), and my favorite Peanut! The show was two and a half hours of non-stop, cheek hurting, dry throat, tears pouring laughter. I'm NOT exaggerating!! He did all new stuff, which is good because i've watched him on youtube and comedy central a hundred times. It was a full house in the stadium which kind of surprised me because i only heard of him this year, but apparently he's been around for years. I was also surprised by the amount of kids that were there. It was in no way child appropriate....at all.

He's such a good ventriliquist, you honestly forget that he's doing the talking for the dolls. They really do come to life. Its incredible. Just so you can see for yourself, the video posted below is him and Peanut (my favorite). Please watch it....i promise you wont regret it!!








Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous,  Sunday, November 30, 2008  

This is good. I've never heard of him....I do a weekly meme called Sunday Smiles...this would be a great addition...you should come by and sign my Mr. Linky (and be sure to participate again next week)

Jess NBP Monday, December 01, 2008  

HAHAHA That last part about the picking his nose.. just got me rolling. Thanks.

Anonymous,  Friday, December 05, 2008  

Uh yeah, wanna know where I first of him? My kids...so do I win Mother of the Year or what? LOL

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP