Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zillions Digital Counting Money Jar- Giveaway

Saving money is in my opinion one of the hardest habits to get into, and I strongly believe that if you start early you'll carry it with you throughout your life. I happen to be horrible at saving money. Always have been, always will be. So naturally, I want something different for my son. I want him to be able to save money and be consiencious with money. And I can proudly say, he already is. He saves all his money...he thinks he's gonna buy a motorcycle.


We were recently sent the Zillions Digital Counting Money Jar to review from Make More Cents. The concept of this website is to provide products that help teach children financial management. The Zillions Digital Counting Money Jar is a coin bank that actually keeps track of the money you put in. It automatically adds the value of each coin to the total and displays your total digitally on the lid. Its a great way for kids to reach a financial goal that they have set for themselves. Hunter loves being able to see how much money he has saved in his jar....even though he isn't even close to the amount needed for a motorcycyle.



Do you share my opinion on teaching kids money management?

If so, Make More Cents has offered one of my readers there very own Zillions Digital Counting Money Jar.

To Enter: Go to Make More Cents and come back here and tell me what other item you like. This is the mandatory entry, if this is not done all other entries will be disqualified.

Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog or subscribe in a reader
2. Grab my button
3. Favorite me on Technorati
4. Add me to your blogroll
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
6. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries.


Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This contest will end Friday May 8 at 11:59pm est. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.



Photobucket

40 comments:

Unknown Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I wish my daughter was little again so that I could get her the Miss Gorgeous Annie Piggy Bank. It is so cute.

Leah Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I like the jar that counts the money and sorts it too.

My son would love this!!!

Ellen C. Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I like the Big Fat Pig Bank. Thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Aik Friday, April 24, 2009  

I love the VT Piggy Bank. It's so cute and adorable!

aikychien@yahoo.com

Aik Friday, April 24, 2009  

I have your button.

http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/

aikychien@yahoo.com

Aik Friday, April 24, 2009  

I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/aikychien/status/1602536301

aikychien@yahoo.com

Shannon Friday, April 24, 2009  

This was on my girls' Christmas wish list!

I also like the Zillionz ATM Bank.

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 25, 2009  

My Smart Budget looks like a great help for anyone.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Staci A Saturday, April 25, 2009  

And faved you on Technorati-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Selinda,  Monday, April 27, 2009  

Big Fat Pig Bank!

thanks,

selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com

Sweepstakes Advantage Monday, April 27, 2009  

Cool Jar! I found this giveaway listed at Sweepstakes Advantage, http://www.sweepsadvantage.com . Good Luck everyone!

Sue Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I have a kiddo who would love this - EZ-Count Money Jar Digital Coin Counter. Thanks for the giveaway~

Michele P. Sunday, May 03, 2009  

My daughter loves cats, and I think she'd love something like the Jingle Kitten Money Bank to save her money in!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. Sunday, May 03, 2009  

following on Twitter (micaela6955) and tweeted http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/1689632340

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I love the My Smart Budget. You can't ever get them started too early!

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I'm following you on Twitter and I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/badgermomma/statuses/1731840763

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/zillions-digital-counting-money-jar.html

Comment 1

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/zillions-digital-counting-money-jar.html

Comment 2

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/zillions-digital-counting-money-jar.html

Comment 3

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/zillions-digital-counting-money-jar.html

Comment 4

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/zillions-digital-counting-money-jar.html

Comment 5

camper223 Thursday, May 07, 2009  

My husband collects coins and rolls them by hand and trades the bank weekly for more coins so he would like the Mag-Nif Money Miser Coin Sorter, I like the Chawly Changer to use for the toll roads.


Happy Mothers Day to All

camper223[at]live[dot]com

Lorie Shewbridge Friday, May 08, 2009  

I like the Create Your Own Bank Kit. With summer coming, it's a nice thing to do with your kids on a rainy afternoon.

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP