Now I Know I've Made It!!
This is proof that I have made it in the blogging world! YES!!!
Someone found my blog by searching..... "How to be a hottie".... How'd they know?! LOL!
What's even funnier is that the number one search term for my blog is "KY Intense," guess my review was pretty good. But the majority of those searches come from Colleges.....hmmmm. I got one today from the Hilton Hotel in Maryland and the Holiday Inn Express in Marina, Calif....bow chicka wow wow!
Well I sure hope my review *ahem* helped you. I love Statcounter....it cracks me up!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Someone found me once by typing How To Build A Church??? What the???? lol!
It is funny to see how people get to your blog and what they search for to get them there.
A lot of mine come to mine by searching for Beer, Beer, Beer.
Post a Comment