Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
I want you all to go and visit DiPaola Momma today at some point for me, she has written a beautiful post. It's rather long but I promise it is worth it to stick it through the end. She has so graciously interviewed me for this post and is helping me fundraise for my Avon walk for Breast Cancer. She's even donating a beautiful necklace that you will be entered to win if you donate. You can read her story about how breast cancer has affected her family in her post...*warning* it'll probably bring you to tears. I can't even express to you how grateful I am to her for doing this. It just goes to show how supportive bloggers are of each other.
If you donate, even just 1 dollar, you will get 10 extra entries in all my giveaways!! I appreciate everyone's kindness and don't forget to stop over DiPaola Momma's and leave her some love for doing this....she's done this out of the goodness of her heart!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
2 comments:
Visiting from Nuggets of Wisdom! Would love to put something in the mail for ya. If you are interested, please email me your info! I have some Avon goodies that would be great for an occasion such as this!
Here from Nugget's. I'll be donating this week (hubs has to walk me through everything techy), just wanted to pop over and spread some well-wishes and bloggy love.
Post a Comment