Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finish Quantum Dishwashing Detergent- Giveaway

*CLOSED*

Finish, is the new name for Electrasol and Finish Quantum is their new automatic dish washing detergent designed for consumers who want perfect dishes every time they wash. Finish Quantum has a multi-chamber system that is pre-measured and wrapper free. There are 3 separate powerful active ingredients that get released when needed in the dishwashing cycle.


  1. Powerball with Jet Dry Gel

  2. Powermax Bleach removes stain

  3. Powerful Enzymes soften burnt-on food.

I was very excited to have the opportunity to try this new product. I always use too much detergent when I fill the dishwasher and even then my dishes don't seem to always get clean. I will be completely honest with you, I was pretty skeptical of this detergent because it just didn't seem like it would be enough detergent. It comes in a little square with a clear covering that you don't need to remove, it dissolves in the wash cycle and you just drop it in the detergent cup and go. That's it. So, when I tested it I made sure I waited until a few days after we had spaghetti for dinner. I did not rinse the dishes off before I put them in the dishwasher, so all that sauce was dried and crusted on the plates....AND pots. Yup, I threw the pots in too as an extra test. Well, much to my surprise, my dishes actually did come out nice and clean. They were completely dry and there wasn't a trace of sauce on the plates or pans. I've used this detergent quite a few times now and I have to say it really is great! I love that I don't have to measure the detergent and I don't' bother to even rinse my dishes off anymore....saving water!!




How would you like to try Finish Quantum for yourself?? Well, Finish Quantum would like to give 3 of Miss Blondie's readers their Finish Quantum Dishwashing Detergent and Jet Dry Turbo Dry. Yes 3 of my readers will one of each product!!


To Enter: Go To Finish and come back here and tell me another Finish product you would like to try. This is the mandatory entry, if it is not done all other entries will be disqualified.

Extra Entries:


1. Follow my blog
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet
3. Favorite me on Technorati
4. Grab my button or add me to your blogroll
5. Blog about this entry and get 5 extra entries!!


Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on Sunday May 3. The winners will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Good Luck!


Photobucket

168 comments:

Leslie M. Sunday, April 19, 2009  

Hey there!!! Love your Blog!! You don't have any working Links to Finish Quantum, so I googled them!!!

I would Love to try their Finish Max 1.

This is what they say about it.

Finish Max in 1 has special PowerPacks that lock in the power to deliver sparkling cleaning wash after wash.

Over time, wrapper free dishwashing tabs may lose their power because of moisture in cupboards and in the air. Our clever PowerPack ensures that Max in 1 PowerTabs stay protected from moisture and maintain their cleaning power.

And to maximise performance from first tab to the last we lock Max in 1's power in the sealed tubs so you can release it as and when you need it. These handy tubs can also be re-used for other things. Just wash them first!

Salt and rinse aid actions are also included. No need to unwrap.

Finish Max in 1 – Unlock the power, wash after wash.

Sounds like a winner to me!


Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Leslie M. Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I'm a follower
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Leslie M. Sunday, April 19, 2009  

LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet

https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1560518547

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Leslie M. Sunday, April 19, 2009  

Your a favorite on my Technorati. My username is LeslieVeg

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Helen233 Sunday, April 19, 2009  

wHAT A contest right up my alley,

I am ready to THROW MY dishwasher out the window, my dishes are coming out spotty and I HAVE to towel dry them, especially if I want them to look nice,

I am a working WOMAN I have NO time for that kind of nonsense and yet I do want my dishes to be spot free, after all I wasnt raised in a barn so the product that really sparked my interes is the finish JET DRY TURBO, Now my dishes will be dry and spot free,

THANK YOU for this awesome giveaway!!!!

Helen C
HelenColetti1@bellsouth.net

Helen233 Sunday, April 19, 2009  

Tweeted you


http://tinyurl.com/dywvww






thank you again for this great giveway

Helen233 Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I commented on my blog

about you,

Thank you,
http://bethankfulandshutup.blogspot.com/2009/04/httpwwwgoodgollymissblondiecom200904fin.html

Helen C

Helen233 Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I commented on my blog about you
http://bethankfulandshutup.blogspot.com/2009/04/httpwwwgoodgollymissblondiecom200904fin.html

Helen C
HelenColetti1@bellsouth.net

Helen233 Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I commented on my blog

http://bethankfulandshutup.blogspot.com/2009/04/httpwwwgoodgollymissblondiecom200904fin.html

Helen233 Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I cohttp://bethankfulandshutup.blogspot.com/2009/04/httpwwwgoodgollymissblondiecom200904fin.htmlmmented on my blog


Helen C

Jeff and Holly Tuesday, April 21, 2009  

I would be interested to try the Finish Glass Magic. I hate when your dishes come out dingy! hollybear4@gmail.com

auntrene Tuesday, April 21, 2009  

I would like to try the Finish Gel. Thanks!
itsjustmerene2003 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I would like the Finish Diswasher Cleaner. Thank you.

oldnehamkin@yahoo.com

roxxyroller Sunday, April 26, 2009  

Thanks for the great giveaway! :D

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
coolcanucks.ca

JeansandTs Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

JeansandTs@hotmail.com
I like to use the Finish Gel in my dishwasher. My washer is getting old and the gels seem to desolve better.

photoquest Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I would like to try the finish glass magic
photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

anny32 Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

FINISH® All in 1 Gelpacs®

why use seperate products? this has it all. im new at dishwashers. i started using one at my BFs house. been 6 months. i love it!

lindaw,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

Id like to also try the finish gel! Gotta get my dishes cleaner!


frogz60@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I would try the finish dishwasher cleaner.
pcollins@cajunnet.com

Sue E,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I would like to try the Finish Glass Magic. Thanks for the chance to win!

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I'd also like to try the FINISH All in 1 Gelpacs :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I'm following you on Blogger :)
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I'm following you on Twitter and I Tweeted the giveaway :
http://twitter.com/TheLuckyLadybug/status/1641493995
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

Your blog and button are in my blogroll :
http://theluckyladybug.org/blogroll/
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I blogged about the giveaway :
http://theluckyladybug.org/2009/04/503-finish-dishwashing-giveaway/
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

Lori Carey Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I'd love to try the Glass Magic. I've never seen that product in the stores!

ezmerelda Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I love the all-in-one gel pacs. They always work for me and the smell is nice.

Fangirl Jen Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I'd like to try the Finish Glass Magic. Trust me, I need these products.

Stephanie Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

Finish Gel looks like a fantastic product as well.
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

Finish jet-dry rinse agent would be a fantastic to try.

Nora
neneelynn@yahoo.com

sweetiesteph23 Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I'd like to try the Finish Glass Magic b/c my glasses often have water spots on them. Cool giveaway!

The Merry Death Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I would like to try the Finish Gel! I use Electrosol currently.
meredycat*lycos*com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

I would try the Electrasol gel. It's my preferred form of detergent anyway.
Elizabeth
mrsgerbil@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

FINISH JET-DRY TURBO DRY would be good. Fast drying :o)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

tweeted

http://twitter.com/lisagee123/status/1643882633

denyse Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

I'd like to try the FINISH Gel. Thank you for this fantastic giveaway.

clynsg Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

Another product I would like to try is the Glass Magic.

clynsg at yahoo.com

Unknown Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

I would like to try the Finish Gel!

Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

ladydi115 Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

I'd love to try the FINISH Dishwasher Cleaner. my dishwasher could use it. thanks.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

Thank you for a great giveaway! I also like the glass magic and the rise agent. Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Elena Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

The Finish Jet Dry would be good for me, I'm always forgetting to fill that little compartment! Thanks for the contest!

Dove420 Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

I'd like to try the FINISH® GLASS MAGIC®

dove42(at)comcast(dot)net

ky2here Thursday, April 30, 2009  

I can't be using all these separate products so the all in one packs are just for me.

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 30, 2009  

I would also like to try the FINISH® JET-DRY® Rinse Agent

Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 30, 2009  

I really want to try the new Quantum tablets. I use the regular Finish tabs with the Jet Dry power ball already and like them.

Heather S Friday, May 01, 2009  

I would love to try the FINISH® Dishwasher Cleaner! Thanks

hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

marthajane Friday, May 01, 2009  

The Glass Magic sounds awesome. All my glasses are plain clear glass and they get SO cloudy looking!

joni chadwell,  Friday, May 01, 2009  

I want to try the FINISH® Gel

joni514@roadrunner.com

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 02, 2009  

My poor dishwasher needs the Finish Dishwasher Cleaner.

froggypartyof2@aol.com

blogggggg Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I would like to try the Finish Glass Magic!

wordsmoveme(at)gmail(dot)com

blogggggg Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I faved you on technorati.
username: wordsmoveme

wordsmoveme(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I would like to try the finish gel-
Diane
Dianesmb@aol.com

Mama Bee Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I'd like to try the Finish Dishwasher Cleaner, I didn't know it even existed.

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I'd like to try glass magic. My glasses are ALWAYS foggy!

pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

bloggytreasures Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted:http://twitter.com/quelleheure4/status/1680927940

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I would like to try FInish Glass magic

weblynx at hotmail.com

Valeen Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I would like to try the Finish Glass Magic! Thanks for a great giveaway!

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

Another product I would love to try is the Finish Dishwasher Cleaner. (I've never cleaned my dishwasher before!)

Thank you for the giveaway!

jessica a Sunday, May 03, 2009  

i would like to try the dishwasher cleaner
imjessica(at)mail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would like to give the gel a try. I haven't used the finish gel before.

lindsay.stixrud@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I think the all in 1 gelpacks would be cool to try.

dillon.sostrom@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would to try the jet dry turbo dry.

danmcd01@yahoo.com

Tammie,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would also like to try the Finish Dishwasher Cleaner because sometimes it's easy to forget that on occasion we need to "clean the cleaner" :)

mcj4tlj@comcast.net

Lawyer Wannabe Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I like the Finish Max in 1. It has special PowerPacks that lock in the power to deliver sparkling cleaning wash after wash.

tlcfromtn Sunday, May 03, 2009  

i would like to try the FINISH Dishwasher Cleaner. Thanks!

braaisjo at gmail dot com

Becky Sunday, May 03, 2009  

My daughter (since the dishwasher is her chore) would love to try the dishwasher cleaner (I might go to the store today and look for it, it would be better than cleaning it with vinegar...)

john ferris,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

Finish dishwasher cleaner.
john ferris
guapo1317@live.com

Alicia Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I could use FINISH® Dishwasher Cleaner

Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

Betty C Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I've been wanting to try these new Finish Quantum tablets. Having an all in one product that really cleans, shines and dries would be awesome.

Michele P. Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would love to try the Finish Gel, I have never tried a gel before in the dishwasher-and there's always a first time for everything...

micaela6955 at msn dot com

latishajean Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would like to try the glass magic sounds good.
tishajean@charter.net

Brian E. Sunday, May 03, 2009  

Thanks for the giveaway...Our dishwasher needs a FINISH® Dishwasher Cleaner treatment ASAP !!!

senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

Renee,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would love to try Finish diswasher cleaner.
reneetaylor@sympatico.ca

Jill Myrick (jsc123) Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would like to try the Finish Dishwasher Cleaner.
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful contest.

Brenda S.,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would love to try the FINISH® Gel.
Stampnsark@aol.com

Melanie,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

I would love to try the Glass Magic! Im tired of seeing spots on all my glassware.


clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

lilyk Sunday, May 03, 2009  

The Orange scented FINISH All in 1 Gelpacs sound very interesting!

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP