Top It Off Accessories - Giveaway

Other than the beach, my favorite thing about summer are flip-flops. I am a total flip-flop-aholic (I just made that up). I have dozens of pairs and continue to buy more every year, you can never have too many. Once Spring starts, I pretty much live in flip-flops until it starts to snow again. I was recently sent an adorable pair of the brown floral flat flip-flops from Top It Off Accessories and I couldn't wait to put them on. They are fabric thong, not plastic, so they are comfy and they are just absolutely super cute! I plan on buying several more pairs, that is how much I love these flip-flops. I'm telling you right now these are hands-down my favorite pair of flip flops that I own....and believe me that says a lot.
Okay, so enough of how much these are my favorites. Top It Off Accessories doesn't just have flip-flops for women, they also have ones for kids...matching ones! If I had a daughter I would love to get matching mother-daughter flip-flops. In addition to flip flops they have adorable handbags and totes, belts, and even hair accessories. Their fun and fabulous preppy prints are sure to punch up your summer wardrobe.
Top It Off Accessories would like to give one of Miss Blondie's readers their own pair of flip-flop of their choice!! How great is that?!!
To Enter: Go to Top It Off Accessories and tell me what flip-flops you would choose. That's it. This is the mandatory entry, if this is not done all other entries will be disqualified.
Want Extra Entries:
1. Go to Top It Off Accessories and come back and tell me what else you like, other than the flip-flops.
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
4. Add me to your blogroll
5. Favorite me on Technorati
6. Get 5 extra entries if you blog about this giveaway.
Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This contest will end at 11:59 pm EST Tuesday May 5. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Okay, so enough of how much these are my favorites. Top It Off Accessories doesn't just have flip-flops for women, they also have ones for kids...matching ones! If I had a daughter I would love to get matching mother-daughter flip-flops. In addition to flip flops they have adorable handbags and totes, belts, and even hair accessories. Their fun and fabulous preppy prints are sure to punch up your summer wardrobe.
Top It Off Accessories would like to give one of Miss Blondie's readers their own pair of flip-flop of their choice!! How great is that?!!

To Enter: Go to Top It Off Accessories and tell me what flip-flops you would choose. That's it. This is the mandatory entry, if this is not done all other entries will be disqualified.
Want Extra Entries:
1. Go to Top It Off Accessories and come back and tell me what else you like, other than the flip-flops.
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
4. Add me to your blogroll
5. Favorite me on Technorati
6. Get 5 extra entries if you blog about this giveaway.
Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This contest will end at 11:59 pm EST Tuesday May 5. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
241 comments:
I love the Flip Flops - Scottie Stripe
I also like the Soft Headband - Brown Corduroy/Brown Tweed
I follow your blog
I love the Tween Flip Flops - Blue Boho..
heidivargas [at] live dot com
Blogged about the giveaway @ http://theblackcell.com/blogs/?p=15518
Thanks again!!
heidivargas [at] live dot com
I like the pink and green coral flip flop with arch support! They are so cute!
I also like the blue/green criss cross lattice visor
You are on my blogroll
the brown and pink argyle flat fit flops are my choice
Thanks for the fun,
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com
Love the raffia purses and the tween flip flops
Thanks for the fun,
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow :)
Thanks for the fun,
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the pink and brown flowers.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
I also love the Madison bag.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
I'm a follower.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
My favourite flip flops are the Wedges - Pink & Green Tie Stripe!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I love the Maddi: Orange multi-stripe bow on orange raffia Tote!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted
greeeneyedwhwomhttp://tinyurl.com/cmozuj Win a pair of Flip Flops of your choice!
greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Flat Flip Flops - Pink & Brown Argyle are a must have for me
i follow your blog
you are on my blog roll
I like the Flat Flip Flops - Brown Floral. Thanks for the giveaway~
I think the bags are all so cute - but I love the Lily Tote.
I love the pink & green argyle! (I would have to buy my daughter a matching pair for sure!)
thanks for the chance
jpkittie315 at hotmail dot com
I also love the pink & green flamingo tote! Super cute!!!
jpkittie315 at hotmail dot com
I am a follower!!!
jpkittie315 at hotmail dot com
I tagged you...come see.
my fave, the pink and black checky plaid.
I love the floral on pink flipflops I also love that you can buy matching for you and your daugheter! Sooo fun! hollybear4@gmail.com
I also like the Burp Cloth in Fuschia/Green with the Starfish on Pink. hollybear4@gmail.com
I'm a follower! hollybear4@gmail.com
voted for your Brittany pic #1. hollybear4@gmail.com
voted for your Brittany pic #2. hollybear4@gmail.com
voted for your Brittany pic #3. hollybear4@gmail.com
voted for your Brittany pic #4. hollybear4@gmail.com
voted for your Brittany pic #5. hollybear4@gmail.com
sign me up for the Flat Flip Flops - Brown Floral!! Love 'em!
saradavis1 at gmail
I like the Lily Tote - Pink Bandana and that's my daughter name!
follower
follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1580040619
I like the Blue Boho!
cassandra@aubut.net
I follow your blog!
cassandra@aubut.net
I voted for your Brittney Spears!
cassandra@aubut.net
I would choose the Wedges - Black & White Polka Dot flip flops
I like the Haley Bag - Black Corduroy with Scottie Stripe Ribbon. It is really cute.
love flipflops, and these look awesome... like the floral pink ones... also like the luggage tags... would make finding your luggage easier on the bag claim!
Love the Blue Cosmo. Neat look.
I love the different kids' towels!
Blue Boho.
amaryllis_wings@yahoo.ca
i like the pink and brown flowers flip flops
I like the caroline tote earth tones madras
following your blog
following on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/jblanton41/status/1615803795
blogged #1
http://www.mynotsohurriedlife.blogspot.com
blogged #4
http://www.mynotsohurriedlife.blogspot.com
blogged #5
http://www.mynotsohurriedlife.blogspot.com
I would pick the Flat Flip Flops in Blue Argyle. Very cute!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the totes too, especially the Lily!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
And faved you on Technorato-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would choose the Wedges - Black & White Polka Dot
I follow your blog
I really like the Wedges - Scottie Stripe. Thanks!
jjfiji at hotmail dot com
I also like the Haley Bag.
jjfiji at hotmail dot com
i follow your blog
jjfiji at hotmail dot com
Thanks for the great giveaway! :D
Canadian Contests, Freebies, coupons, deals, games and fun:
coolcanucks.ca
well this was hard as i love flip flops and they had so many nice ones but if i had to pick i would go with the BLUE ARGLYE TWEENS if for my daughter and the BLACK AND PINK BIT ARCHED if for me
i also liked the MADISON HANGBAG and the CROCO BUCKLES BELT
I like the Wedges - Black & White Polka Dot. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
I also like the Smokey Bead Necklace. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
JeansandTs@hotmail.com
I would choose Wedges with Black & White Polka Dots.
I love the Pink Madras Arch and the Blue Madras Patchwork Wedge!!!! So cute for summer :)
I love love the Navy Whale on Fuschia.
Such a pretty shoe.
I would choose the Flat Flip Flops - Blue Argyle!
alison_luby at hotmail dot com
another item I like is the Anna Handbag
alison_luby at hotmail dot com
I love the pink and brown flowers with arch support
frogz60@hotmail.com
I really like the Flip Flop - Pink & Brown Flowers. thanks!
i like the Wedges - Ribbon Madras.
I like the Pink & Black Check Plaid Arch Flip Flops. Thanks for the chance to win!
sueellison@hcecwildblue.com
I'd pick the Floral on Pink Tween Flip Flops for my God-daughter.
lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com
Pink and brown argyle flip flops are my favorite!
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Blue Cosmo Arch Flip Flops. Thanks. Charlotte
charlottewinters@cox.net
I love the Flip Flop - Pink & Brown Flowers. So girly, and summery!
I love the Pink Madras Arch Flip Flops.....
Wedges - Black & White Polka Dot
Size 9
Jewlo1324@aol.com
I'd like to try the soft scrunchy headbands. (always on the hunt for good hair stuff)
the caroline tote earth tones madras
mverno@roadrunner.com
I would pick the black and white zebra flip flops.
freakfaceone@yahoo.com
the flat flip flops with blue argyle are the best!
blue cosmo are pretty
lily tote I like
I would choose the Wedges - Scottie Stripe if I won. Thanks for having this giveaway. sierramuse8 at aol dot com.
I think the black & white zebra are really cute!!
Flip Flops - Navy Whale on Fuschia.
That's my style :o)
tweeted
http://twitter.com/lisagee123/status/1644172490
Flip Flop Wedge - Black Eyelet is adorable. Thank you for a great giveaway.
I would get Flip Flops - Pink Bandana.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like Lily Tote - Pink Bandana.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye
http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/
Faved you on Technorati - janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like the Green Floral,Flat Flip Flops. jelly15301@gmail.com
I also like the Caroline Tote. jelly15301@gmail.com
I like the Arch Flip Flops in Blue Cosmo
pamela.callahan@sbcglobal.net
I like the Arch Flip Flops in Black and White Polka Dots. Cute!
I think the Courtney Bag is also very nice. Thanks for the giveaway.
I like the Arch Flip Flops in the Earth Tone Madras. Thanks.
I like the Blue Argyle flat flip flops!
Thank you for a great giveaway! I like the pink and brown flower arch flip flops. Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
I would choose the Tween Flip Flops Floral on Pink for my daughter.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I follow your blog
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I like the Flat Flip Flops - Pink & Green Argyle.
adr1001025[at]msn.com
I like the arch flip flops in Blue Cosmo. Thanks for the contest!
I like the Wedge Ribbon Madras
I choose Flat Flip Flops - Brown Floral
I like the navy madras flip-flops with arch support.
I also like the navy madras Caroline tote.
I like the flat flip flops--pink & green stripe.
I also like the Haley Bag
flip flops- Brown & Pink Bit
i also like Scarf Headband - Retro Paisley
I would choose the Blue Boho Flat Flip Flops!
pleaseundress@yahoo.com
I also like the Pink/Brown Striped Gloves!
pleaseundress@yahoo.com
i like the Flip Flops - Black and White Polka Dots
I like the Flip Flops - Pink & Black Checky Plaid
Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com
I sooo love the Flip Flops - Pink Martini on Green.
I like the pink and green strip flat flips. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(dot)com
I also like the Caroline tote. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the navy/pink/green argyle flip flops.
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
I like the black & white Haley purse with the pink bow.
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
I would choose the tween green and pink flip-flops with the hearts.
Thank you. msurosey@yahoo.com
Another thing I like is the navy whale on green onesie.
msurosey@yahoo.com
i like the black eyelets!
I like the Pink and Brown Striped Gloves!! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
i like the pink and brown argyles! SO Cute!
The Haley bag is so cute.
I like the black and white polka dot flip flops - cute stuff
msboatgal at aol.com
I really like the Pink & Green Argyle Flat Flip Flops.
I also like the Pink Croc Barrette! Thanks for the contest!
I love their Blue Boho flip-flops! Thank you!
I'm following your blog.
I'd choose the Arch Flip Flops in Blue Cosmo.
I also like the Madison Bag.
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'd like the Black And Pink Bit flip-flops (with the comfortable arch), size 8 please! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway and the chance to win these!
I love the Flat Flip Flops - Brown & Pink Boho
Terrific
I love the flat flip flops in Blue Boho and that would be my choice!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
another item I liked from their site was the headbands, there is a 1.5" pink satin one my daughter would love!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
following your blog!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
I love the Tween Flip Flops - Brown & Pink Boho!
I like the Flip Flop Wedge in Blue Madras Patchwork. Of course, I liked all the wedge flip flops....and pretty much everything else.
And I follow your blog!
I really like the Pink and Brown flowers!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
These are so cute!! I really love the Pink & Fuchsia Cherries pair. Hope I win them!! :)
I picked the Pink & Black Checky Plaid
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I love the pink and brown flowers
I so need some new flip flops! I liked that there was even a choice with arch supports! I would pick that style with the pink and brown flower design.
The additional item I would chose is the Caroline Tote Pink Bandana with Green
I like the Wedge Flip Flops in the Earth tone madras! Thanks
hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com
I follow you! Thanks
also like the Caroline Tote in Lilac madras! Thanks
hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com
YOU HAVE AWESOME GOODIES! I would choose the flat blue Argyle flip flops & the black Haley bag w/ scottie stripe ribbon TOO CUTE.. agolden1998@aol.com
Love the Flip Flops - Ribbon Madras
Brown Floral
I also love the Lily Tote!
I follow you on twitter – I am @zwriter!
I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/zwriter/status/1697659023
I follow your blog!
I would choose the Flat Flip Flops - Blue Boho.
I faved you on Technorati.
I follow your blog.
Cool shoes! I like the brown and pink Boho flip flops.
Thanks for the nice giveaway.
I follow.
I really like the Flip Flop Wedge - Blue Madras Patchwork!
marielay@gmail.com
I like the Flat Flip Flops - Pink Floral
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
I like the Caroline Tote in lilac madras (looks like that one is popular)
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
following
twitter: heathergf
tweet: http://twitter.com/heathergf/status/1700275328
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
Button's up and link's on blogroll
heathersphere.blogspot.com
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
techno faved: heathergfrench
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
Blogged: http://heathersphere.blogspot.com/2009/05/exp-55-good-golly-miss-blondie-top-it.html
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
Entry #1
Blogged: http://heathersphere.blogspot.com/2009/05/exp-55-good-golly-miss-blondie-top-it.html
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
Entry #2
Blogged: http://heathersphere.blogspot.com/2009/05/exp-55-good-golly-miss-blondie-top-it.html
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
Entry #3
Blogged: http://heathersphere.blogspot.com/2009/05/exp-55-good-golly-miss-blondie-top-it.html
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
Entry #4
Blogged: http://heathersphere.blogspot.com/2009/05/exp-55-good-golly-miss-blondie-top-it.html
heatherg_cna@yahoo.com
Entry #5
Then once you read the ENTIRE instructions and go back and look at more than the flip flops.....the flip flops are the cutest!!! You see the coolest bags...How about the maddi Raffia, which would go great with the pink/green striped gloves...if only the purse were winter...or the gloves a summer cotton??? The Anna handbag had it goin on too!!
I love the Pink & Brown Flowers Arch Flip Flops.
I love the Blue Boho flip flops!
quelleheure4[at]gmail{dot}com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/quelleheure4/status/1700981019
I'm a follower!
I faved you on Technorati (quelleheure4)
I like the Pink & Black Checky Plaid.
ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite Flip Flops - Blue Cosmo
I love the Flip Flop Wedge - Black Eyelet
I also like the Red Cherries on Black Belt
following on blogger
following on twitter
@funnyjello
tweet
http://twitter.com/funnyjello/status/1701575085
I added your button
www.fairyblogmotherblog.com
(bottom, scrolling)
Besides the flip flops, I like the black belt with the cherries. Thanks!
The arch flip flops...pink and brown flowers...i LOVE those!! Got a thing for pink and brown togeather, though I'd have a hard time choosing a second favorite pair..they are all pretty awesome!
Anna
idlewild@tds.net
I follow your blog.
Anna
idlewild@tds.net
I follow you on Twitter and tweeted you under beaversclan
Anna
idlewild@tds.net
Post a Comment