Duri Cosmetics
I want to tell you all about a cosmetic collection I was recently introduced too. Duri Cosmetics. Duri has a full line of nail polish, nail treatments, and hair removal waxing line. Their new spring 2009 nail polish collection features a girlie array of pinkie peaches and pastels. And with names like Wedding Vows, Hawaiian Honeymoon, Happily Ever After, and Girl Power they are a perfect fit for a bride and her maids.
I received Duri Champagne Bubbles and Guest of Honor to try. Champagne Bubbles is a peach shimmer color and the Guest of Honor is a nice red. I decided to try them together as a not-so traditional french manicure and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. I also received a bottle of their Drop 'N Go instant drying nail enamel drops. Its not your usual brush on but instead it has a little dropper, kind of like a medicine dropper, and you just add a drop or two to your nails. It did dry my nails pretty quick and it also gives them a nice glossy shine too, so a top coat really isn't necessary.
If you are a cosmetic addict like me, then make sure you check out Duri Cosmetics. Especially their new Spring Collection.






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
2 comments:
Thanks!! We have some of the nail polishes here in the Crazy house! My teen loves the colors!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh he looks at peace in his read blanket. I hope you enjoyed your vacation... I just finished the 1st season of Dexter :)
Post a Comment