Tessuta - Game Day Bag Review and Giveaway
*CLOSED*
It's April and you know what that means right? Baseball season starts!! Opening day here in Boston was just last week and in case you didn't already know, I am a big Red Sox fan! I can't even describe how much pride there is here in our team. There's something so great about going to Fenway in the summer and singing "Sweet Caroline" in the 8th inning and cheering on your team with the amazing Boston fans. You would have to experience it to understand.
When you go to the games you know you want to bring your camera, phone, wallet, chapstick and whatever else you can't live without but where do you put it? If you're anything like me, you want to be able to show off your team spirit in fashion. I'd like to introduce you to, Tessuta. Tessuta was created by Andrea Greenspan, an entrepreneurial mom of 2 and as a mom blogger I love anything to support other moms. Tessuta’s collection features woven ribbon purses, memo boards and pillows that can be found on major sporting goods retailers’ websites and on 80 college campuses across the nation. Yes, ladies, now we can look super cute and be practical at the ball parks!

I was fortunate enough to receive the woven ribbon Red Sox Game Day bag from Tessuta and I can't wait to go to a game and bring it. The bag is small enough that it wont get in the way, but big enough to fit all your necessities. What I really like about the bag is that you can wear it across your chest instead of just on one shoulder, because then I don't have to worry about it going anywhere and my hands are free to cheer and hold a beer. Its also comfortable enough that you can wear it throughout the game instead of placing it on the nasty stadium floor. The Game Day bag has a snap closure and also an extra pocket on the backside of the bag. In my opinion, it is the perfect purse for a baseball game! I also have a feeling its going to be a huge trendsetter and all the women are going to ask me where I got it.
So how would you like to go to a baseball game and cheer on your favorite team in fashion??
Tessuta has offered one of Miss Blondie's readers a Game Day Bag of their choice! Yup, you pick the team!
To Enter: Go to Tessuta and come back here and tell me what team you would pick if you won. This is the mandatory entry, if this is not followed all other entries will be disqualified.
Want Extra Entries:
1. Go to Tessuta and tell me here what other product other than the Game Day Bag you love!
2. Follow my blog on blogger or subscribe in google reader
3. Follow me on Twitter AND Tweet about this giveaway
4. Add my button to your sidebar
5. Favorite me on Technorati
6. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries!!
Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end Thursday April 30 at 11:59pm est. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Good Luck!






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
131 comments:
I would choose the University of Texas game day bag:)
christinbanda@yahoo.com
I also like the UT duffel:)
christinbanda@yahoo.com
Yeah annother sports chick!!! I love baseball season, almost as much as football season!
Saddly I'm far far from my boys of summer, The Padres. I actually considered saying I'd take a bag JUST like yours but I think The DH would have papers filed by noon (hanging my head in shame, he is a NY yuckies fan, blek).
I'd still take the keychain and even the game day bag with my boys the Padres on it. Maybe even the bow bag, though I'm not that frilly.
I follow you already, YEAH ME!
Oh do you need a separate comment for stalking.. um following your blog? If so, this is it:0]
I would choose the Yankees!!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I love the Memo Board!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted
greeeneyedwhwomhttp://www.goodgollymissblo... Win a Game Day Bag from Tessuta!!
greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I love this bag! It's so cute! I'm not a fan of baseball, but since I live in CO, I'd pick the Rockies!
I'm a huge NFL fan though, so I e-mailed Tessuta to see if they can do the NFL teams!
The other product that I like is the keychains. I collect them, so that was an easy question!
ksymom02@hotmail.com
I also follow you!
kysmom02@hotmail.com
I would choose the Angles. Thanks!
follower/subscriber
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I also like their memo board
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I would choose the Blue Jays team as I'm Canadian.
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I also like the Hipster Mini Messenger Bag from the Life Woven section.
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I would choose Minnesota Twins!
Thanks
I like the Royals pillow. (What? No Nebraska Cornhusker stuff???)
love the cubs bag- that is cute
follow or stalk the site
love the message board and the pillows for the colleges
I would choose Seattle Mariners since that's my sister's team by "birthright", I guess. I'm not into that whole cheering for teams by association, but she - and just about everyone else - is.
lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com
I love the pillows because it'd make a neat decoration or collector's item for any gender.
lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com
I have to say the Cleveland Indians. Go Tribe!!
Thanks for sharing~
I also really love the Bow Bucket Purse - Large - Cappuccino/Turquoise. It's so cute and so girly. I'd love to see the other color combinations.
I would pick the White Sox bag!!
pestkaj(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would pick the Chicago Cubs bag!
university if illinois
patricjames@hotmail.com
Who else but the NY YANKEES!
These bags are wonderful. If I won, I would choose the New York Yankee bag. Thanks so much.
I'm a follower.
Thanks.
My husband would love the Michigan Square Pillow.
I am very definitely a RED SOX fan!
I like the Cubbies.
mjgroesbeck@yahoo.com
Love the Cubs bag. My daughter would love it, too and she is only 7.
plsneath at aol.com
We will be going to several games and I would love to take a Pirates game day bag with me. Right now I carry a old plastic backpack that has seen it's better days.
Baltimore Orioles! thanks :)
We love the Cubs here! Of course in the collegiate I'd go with my alumni--IU!!!
pamelashockley at netscape dot net
Ooohh I love these! I am a huge Seattle Mariners fan and would LOVE to win that game day bag. They are reasonbably priced too! hollybear4@gmail.com
I'm a follower! hollybear4@gmail.com
I love the big bow bucket purse. It is sooo stinking cute. I am glad there are other baseball lovers out there. hollybear4@gmail.com
I would choose the Cleveland Indian's game day purse!
sign me up
My wife loves the Yankees. Go figure? LOL.
jimmyrug@hotmail.com
Thank you for a great giveaway! I would love to win. I like the OSU! for sure THank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
I would choose the Tampa bay Rays gameday bag
LA Dodgers!
Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<
West Virginia University!
Angels..hands down!
Thanks for the fun!
Christine
The IE Mommy
www.iemommy.wordpress.com
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow :)
Thanks for the fun!
Christine
The IE Mommy
www.iemommy.wordpress.com
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com
If I won I would choose the (University of) Illinois game day bag.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I also like the photo albums.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I would choose the university of florida!
I would choose the Diamondbacks bag!
cassandra@aubut.net
I follow you!
cassandra@aubut.net
The Memo Board is neat. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
I Voted for your Brittany pic #1. hollybear4@gmail.com
I Voted for your Brittany pic #2. hollybear4@gmail.com
I Voted for your Brittany pic #3. hollybear4@gmail.com
I Voted for your Brittany pic #4. hollybear4@gmail.com
I Voted for your Brittany pic #5. hollybear4@gmail.com
I am Canadian, I would pick the blue jays
i like the alabama messenger bag.
Would have to go with the Tampa Bay Rays! Woot! Woot! and all that
The pillow is a neat idea for a memento.
Los Angeles Dodgers for me!
I think the memo board is very cute. thanks for the chance.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
Love the Mississippi State slouchy bag!
I would pick the Mississippi State game day bag if I won!
I would pick Ohio State!
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com
I also like the Ohio State Messanger Bag.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com
the Pirates game day bag con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
the Bow Bucket Purse - Large con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
Love the Pirates game day shirt :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I love the NY Yankees pillow. It is so original and would be a great additon to my Yankee collection.
I am already subscribed.
I would pick Duke University
I like the memo board
following your blog
following on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/jblanton41/status/1615578166
blogged #2
http://www.mynotsohurriedlifeblogspot.cm
blogged #3
http://www.mynotsohurriedlife.blogspot.com
blogged #4
http://www.mynotsohurriedlife.blogspot.com
blogged #5
http://www.mynotsohurriedlife.blogspot.com
My sister loves the Bow Bucket Purse - Large. Please accept my entry. Thank you.
I would definitely pick the Milwaukee Brewers. Go Brew Crew!
What a wonderful contest - thanks for posting!
I's pick the SF Giants. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(dot)com
Chicago Cubs!!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I would have to choose the Twins.
farrell@crosslake.net
I would choose Michigan State as my first choice and than St.Louis Cardinals as my second!
lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Thanks for the great giveaway! :D
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
coolcanucks.ca
I'd choose the Tigers
jjfiji at hotmail dot com
I also like the Memo Board in Cappuccino/Turquoise.
jjfiji at hotmail dot com
i follow your blog
jjfiji at hotmail dot com
Philadephia Phillies
weblynx at hotmail.com
like the square pillows
weblynx at hotmail.com
NY Yankees. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
Another product I like is the square pillows. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
St. Louis Cardinals
I like the St. Louis Cardinals square pillow too.
boston red sox bag and pillow - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
NY Yankees, please! God bless you.
Angels
I like the Cubs.
oakland a's for me
Love the Mets
I think these Game Bags from Tessuta are so super cool! Since I live in the good ole state of New York I have to go with the NY Mets Game Bag, the Mets rock and so does this fantastic bag! Thanks so much for the opportunity to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
Another item from Tessuta that I think really makes a nice gift and I would love to give this to my grandparents is the 5200M-901 Square Pillow - Boston Red Sox. They live in the Boston area and they are the HUGEST Red Sox fans, oh my goodness you should see when my grandparents and my husband are together, because he loves the Mets, too funny!
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
Blog follower and subscribed through my google reader.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
Twitter follower and here's a link to my tweet:
http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1653144890
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
This would be ideal to take with me to see a Kansas City Royals' homegame in their 'new' Kauffman Stadium! :)
mcj4tlj@comcast.net
I like the St Louis Cardinals!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
I would choose the GATORS!!
University of Florida
Thank you
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I like anything gators, but the
Messenger Bag - University of Florida would be nice
Thank you
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I'm a twitter follower
I twitted this contest
camper223
http://tinyurl.com/deljv5
less than 10 seconds ago from web
Thank you
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I would pick San Diego!
Hi! I would pick the Tampa Bay Rays!!!!!
I would pick the Kansas City, Royals! Thanks for the chance!! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
I also like the Large Bow Bucket Purse - Kansas City Royals! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
The ATL Braves are who I support!
University of Utah for me! kneecree at gmail dot com
I would choose the St. Louis Cardinals game day bag in red and white.
I also love the St. Louis Cardinals Pillow!
New York YANKEES!
I'm a die-hard fan.
Nycole
knycks1@aol.com
I think I want ALL the Yankees stuff. Okay, maybe not. But it would b cute to have a Yankees bag for every outfit.
Um, I'd have to say the traditional team colors, the green apple and pink or the orange & white.
Nycole
knycks1@aol.com
the braves rule sweety ranae punky1047@yahoo.com
I am a die-hard Royals fan! Thanks!
I follow your blog.
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/MaddyRu/statuses/1664889936
They don't have my college team, so I think I would like the crab and Shell Ribbon board!
I'm a Yankees fan!
Post a Comment