The Couponizer 2nd Edition- Review
I am a huge coupon clipper. However, I usually clip them, then shove them into an envelope until I go to the store. I never know what coupons I have and I hate scrambling through the entire stack while I'm shopping and even worse...at the checkout counter. I always get the person behind me in line who ends up sighing obnoxiously loud as I dig through the envelope and try to sort out my coupons. Trust me, its not fun. Thanks to Amy at The Couponizer I will never have this problem again! She sent me the brand NEW 2nd Edition Couponizer to review. I got all giddy when I arrived and couldn't wait to try it out. It fit right in my purse and I used it at the grocery store earlier today and what a difference! I was able to have all my coupons organized by what type of products they were ie. dairy, frozen foods,breakfast, etc. There are labeled pockets for the coupons to slide in. There are also labeled pockets for coupons that are going to expire in the month, coupons for this shopping trip, and a checkout pocket for when you're all done shopping. It came with a shopping list where you can also keep track of what items you have coupons for. It also comes with a CouponTracker so you can actually keep track of how much you are saving. Today I saved $13.76!! This all-new system also includes coupstacker, carrying bag, scissors, and instructions. If you go to the website there is a great video tutorial on the home page.
Here is a little about the company from their site:
The Couponizer Company introduced The Couponizer® in 2002. The Couponizer® is a organizing and shopping system for coupons and other discounts and was created by Amy Bergin, the company President and CEO who is a stay at home Mom with three children. She developed this tool because she realized that overspending diminishes or stops progress towards family financial goals and that spending money is a skill that is heavily tested as a new mom. The Couponizer® is the first shopping system to offer more than just a holder for coupons, but it is instead a whole system to enable consistent savings.
If you are anything like me or just want to learn better shopping skills, I highly recommend the Couponizer.































ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
6 comments:
I SO NEED THIS!!!! My coupons are ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! Thanks for the review
I've been wanting one of these but my husband says, "so you're gonna spend how much to save 50 cents on hotdogs?" and then I said, I'll clip that Save 30% on the Deluxe Funeral (burial included) and keep it in there for YOU, buddy!
i want to go check this out, i have a really bad coupon book.Do you not have one to give away?
Ack! Love it but hesitant to buy it for $20 plus shipping/handling. Is it worth it?
Mrs. Marcos, I would say it really depends on how much you want to be organized. Personally, I would have spent the money on it. It just makes my life so much easier!
So cool!
Post a Comment