Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Promom Couture Giveaway

*CONTEST CLOSED*



I am a proud mom. I love being a mom. I also love showing it off...in style. Promom Couture is that style. They have the cutest tees and tanks to fit any moms style. With sayings like RockNRule Mom, Grateful Mom, Good Karma Mom, and Knock-out Mom they truly are redefining the way we celebrate motherhood.

I was lucky enough to receive the Grateful Mom tank in pink and its super cute! When you go to their site, its hard not to LOVE everything. The tank top was soft and extra long which is exactly how I like my tanks to fit. I'm always a little nervous when getting clothes because I'm a little busty but small waisted so I never know if the shirts will fit quite right. Thankfully, Promom Couture's tank fit me perfectly!


So, just in time for spring and summer you have the chance to win your very own Grateful Mom Tank right here on my blog.

To Enter: Just head on over to Promom Couture and come back here and tell me what other tank you would like.

Extra Entries:

1. Follow me on blogger or subscribe


2. Add me to your blogroll or add my button


3. Favorite me on technorati


4. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway


5. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries!


6. Donate to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and get 10 extra entries. Just click the link to donate, any amount at all, and get 10 entries.



Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This contest will end at 11:59pm est. Friday April 24. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked.

Photobucket

66 comments:

Celeste Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I like the All American Mom tank too :)

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

sepiaprincess Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I sooooo love the "Natural Mom" shirt but don't see it offered in a Tank... :( IF I were to choose a tank though, it'd be the "Rock n' Rule Mom" tank....very cute! :)

Sarah Z Sunday, April 12, 2009  

I really like the Good Karma Mom in Grass!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Rick Monday, April 13, 2009  

Rock n Rule mom haha.. love that one, mothers day coming up soon might get her one of these ;)

jennem Monday, April 13, 2009  

My favorite from Promom is Green Mom Loves Mother Earth.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Staci A Monday, April 13, 2009  

I like the Well Balanced Mom tank too-very cute!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Staci A Monday, April 13, 2009  

And faved you on Technorati-Mommastacia.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Misty Monday, April 13, 2009  

blogged it.
http://thismommyhasanopinion.blogspot.com/2009/04/promom-tank-giveaway.html

Misty Monday, April 13, 2009  

blogged it.
http://thismommyhasanopinion.blogspot.com/2009/04/promom-tank-giveaway.html

Misty Monday, April 13, 2009  

blogged it.
http://thismommyhasanopinion.blogspot.com/2009/04/promom-tank-giveaway.html

Misty Monday, April 13, 2009  

blogged it.
http://thismommyhasanopinion.blogspot.com/2009/04/promom-tank-giveaway.html

Misty Monday, April 13, 2009  

blogged it.
http://thismommyhasanopinion.blogspot.com/2009/04/promom-tank-giveaway.html

Ceci Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

How cute! I love these as a new mom. My fave besides the grateful mom is the good karma in grass.

summer,  Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

My favorite is the good karma mom pink tank.

ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

tatertot374 Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

I also like the All American Mom tank. Thank you!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

chericehodges Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

I have two favs, the Grateful Mom Grass Tank and the Peace & Love Mom Black Tank! Thanks for the chance.

chericehodges@gmail.com

mogrill Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Peace and love forever Mom is my fave! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Michelle Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

My favorite is Peace & Love Mom Grass Tank. Thanks for the chance to win!

IE Mommy Blogger Thursday, April 16, 2009  

The totally mom would be my pick!

Thanks for the fun!
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com

IE Mommy Blogger Thursday, April 16, 2009  

The totally mom would be my pick!

Thanks for the fun!
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com

jpkittie Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I love the peace & love forever mom pink tank! super cute!

thanks for the chance

jpkittie315 at hotmail dot com

bloggytreasures Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/quelleheure4/status/1594025386

wendy wallach Friday, April 24, 2009  

Peace and love is what I would choose because that is my dughters screen name on AIM.

madamerkf at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Friday, April 24, 2009  

I would like the Knock-Out Mom Red Tank. garrettsambo@aol.com

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP