Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

All-American Boy!!

I can't wait for summer!!






Photobucket

20 comments:

Sarah Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

You and me both sister! 8th day of rain in two weeks and this momma is about to go ape crap on somebody's hind parts (Sorry the toddler is in the room and I just can't do it!)

Unknown Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

Oh I love 4th of july picture's. I think kids dressed all patriotic are the cutest!

Sara Elizabeth Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

All American and adorable. He looks so happy. Sweet photo.

Happy WW! My WW is @ http://ordinaryandawesome.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-i-faces.html

tara Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

Great minds think alike! Maybe these boating pictures we're posting will bring summer on already!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I am with you, I need summer too. He is such a doll!

http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-to-cat-or-not-to-cat/

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

what a great pic!!! It makes me want to be out there on the water. :)

McClure Family Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

Me neither! i am so ready! great pic too.. such a cute boy!



http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-its-wednesday-its.html

Cat@3KidsandUs Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I'm so ready for it too! Too bad we don't have access to a boat for our stinky old lake.

Pricousins Friday, April 03, 2009  

Nice photo! I just read your post over at MomDot so I stopped by to say hi from a single mom to another single mom! I left a comment there too. I'm following you and I will stop by often!

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP