Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Peek-A-Boob Review and Giveaway

*CONTEST CLOSED*


Peek-A-Boob I see you. Well not anymore. I happen to be busty and I am not complaining at all but with it comes the inability to wear certain things without popping out. The infamous blouse gap is what I'm complaining about. You know, when you're wearing a button down shirt and you get gaps in between all the buttons. Well, no more safety pins ladies because Peek-A-Boob is the answer.

Peek-A-Boob strips are double-sided adhesive strips designed to fix all your unsightly problems. Whether it be to hide your bra straps, fix a hemline, or even a plunging neckline. I tried them with a V-neck shirt that is very loose on me (but I love it and refuse to give it up) and I'm constantly pulling my shirt up to make sure my 'girls' aren't trying to make an appearance. When i wore it with the Peek-A-Boob strips I didn't have to pull it up at all. It stayed in one place. Now that's all well and fine but the true test for me is if it would hold up while I am dancing. I am known to be quite the little dancing queen when I go out, so for my shirt to stay in one place is a must! So I danced around my room, shaking, and shimmying and it never moved. It totally passed my dancing test.






Ladies, if you are using safety pins on your clothes it is time to get into 2009 and get yourself some Peek-A-Boob strips! Just go to their site and you can buy 30 Clear Double Stick Strips that comes in a hot pink tin customized to fit right into your purse for $8.89! That's a deal!!


One of you lucky readers now has the chance to win one right here at Good Golly Miss Blondie.

To Enter: Just tell me how you would use the Peek-A-Boob strips.
This entry is mandatory, if it is not followed then all other entries will be Disqualified.

Extra Entries:
1. Add my blog to your blogroll
2. Follow my blog
3. Favorite me on technorati
4. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
5. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries
6. Donate to my Avon Walk any amount at all and get 10 extra entries. Just click the link to donate!

Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway ends Thursday April 23 at 11:59pm est. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be pulled. So make sure there is an email either in your comment or in your profile. Good Luck!


Photobucket

81 comments:

Unknown Thursday, April 09, 2009  

sounds like a wonderful product as a fellow busty girl. i follow your blog and twitter.

mwcdeb8r99@aol.com

Kristen Thursday, April 09, 2009  

I guess I would also use them to contain the girls. Maybe a quick fix to a loose hem. To keep my daughter in her seat...lol! I wish!

Kristen Thursday, April 09, 2009  

Gave you some technorati love! kristen77
**Oh. Come check out my Eden Fantasys giveaway!

Ellen C. Thursday, April 09, 2009  

I'm in a wedding this summer and i could use these for my matron of honor dress. Thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Rita M Thursday, April 09, 2009  

Maybe I could actually purchase a blouse that has buttons down the front! I now avoid them at all cost because of the "gapitis" problem.

Anonymous,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

Whenever I go clubbing I like to wear slightly low cut tops. Although I am not too busty on top, I still find myself constantly pulling up my shirt just in case. These strips would be a godsend!

Kellie
greenjello77@yahoo.com

Unknown Friday, April 10, 2009  

I love this product. I would use it for a pluging neckline shirt I own. THANKS

jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sara Elizabeth Friday, April 10, 2009  

Oh man. I need this. I am a 40 DDD. I was actually told recently by a fitter that I am an F. What a nightmare.

So, I would use this to not pop buttons on blouses anymore. I would also use it to look better in fitted shirts. Us top heavy women all know the uni-boob look. No good.

This is the second giveaway I have ever entered in my life, so I really want this. LOL.

Sara Elizabeth Friday, April 10, 2009  

Your button is on my blog (the only button actually).

http://ordinaryandawesome.blogspot.com/

Sara Elizabeth Friday, April 10, 2009  

I blogged about it:

http://ordinaryandawesome.blogspot.com/2009/04/too-good-to-pass-up.html

So here is entry #1 for blogging abou it.

Lure Friday, April 10, 2009  

I think this may be the coolest product I have ever seen.

Blogged here:

http://www.allura.net/sweeps/peek-a-boob/

Jenna Z Friday, April 10, 2009  

Genius! I have about 10 shirts that gap like that and it is so annoying at work. I sit at a desk in the library and everyone can see! I hunch over to try and stop the gapping so this would help my posture!!

Vicky H.,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

Both my sister and I could use them for my friend's upcoming wedding. My sister just bought a dress today that fits perfectly except for in the boob area.

lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

Secret Mom Thoughts Friday, April 10, 2009  

I would use this product to stop the girls from peeking out, just as the name states.

Anonymous,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

These would be great for a few loose shirts that I own, to keep them in place!
lpenoro@aol.com

Sue Friday, April 10, 2009  

This has to be one of the greatest inventions. I hate wearing button down shirts because of this problem but now I can wear them and not be so self conscience. Awesome product

The Merry Death Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I would love this for the button up sweaters I love but can't wear because of my boobs. ;)
meredycat*lycos*com

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 11, 2009  

Now that is a wonderful prize for us gals rather on the "large" size!

May S.
may041827@yahoo.com

Banteringblonde Saturday, April 11, 2009  

How would I use them? I might actually buy a shirt with buttons for once!

Mommy In Pink Saturday, April 11, 2009  

That is an awesome product. I have Peek a boob moments way too often having a large chest...so I could really use these!

409cope Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I would use these strips for the gaping in my blouses as I am a little busty. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

ehhogan Sunday, April 12, 2009  

I'd use them to close the gap in button down blouses

ehhogan@bellsouth.net

TX_Jen34 Monday, April 13, 2009  

I would use them to finally wear a button down shirt again. It's been about two years.. ever since my boobs suddenly grew 2 cup sizes at age 26!

Jess Monday, April 13, 2009  

I would use them on button-downs.
Would definitely have been helpful this weekend at church...I wore one of my favorite button-down shirts & spent all morning pulling my shirt down to keep the gaps closed.

ginnn7 Monday, April 13, 2009  

i would use this to keep from giving a free peep show to the world. i could wear some of the shirts i have stoped wearing. thanks

Staci A Monday, April 13, 2009  

I'd use them to keep my low cut shirts where they belong. Thanks for the chance to enter!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Staci A Monday, April 13, 2009  

And faved you on Technorati-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

sarah,  Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

omg i need this! i have a fave shirt that i do not wear anymore because of the gaps in between the buttons. i had no idea there was such an invention like this. i would love to finally be able to wear that shirt again.

fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

Michelle Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

I would love to use this to close the gap when wearing button down shirts. I am guilty of using safety pins currently. Thanks for the chance to win.

msrodeobrat Thursday, April 16, 2009  

i would use them to help keep my shirts and straps positioned in the right place

Heather D. Thursday, April 16, 2009  

I would definitely use them to keep those gaps closed between buttons. Hate those!

IE Mommy Thursday, April 16, 2009  

I, too, am very, very busty. T his would be a blessing during the summertime when you want to wear sleeveless tank tops. I always have to buy bigger ones to cover "the girls" but then they are way too big in the armholes....yikes!

Thanks for the fun!
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com

bayside99 Friday, April 17, 2009  

I followed on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/bayside99/status/1539954483

bayside99 Friday, April 17, 2009  

I blogged: http://giveaways-galore.blogspot.com/2009/04/goodgollymissblondiecom-peek-boob.html

Entry #1

bayside99 Friday, April 17, 2009  

I blogged: http://giveaways-galore.blogspot.com/2009/04/goodgollymissblondiecom-peek-boob.html

Entry #2

bayside99 Friday, April 17, 2009  

I blogged: http://giveaways-galore.blogspot.com/2009/04/goodgollymissblondiecom-peek-boob.html

Entry #3

bayside99 Friday, April 17, 2009  

I blogged: http://giveaways-galore.blogspot.com/2009/04/goodgollymissblondiecom-peek-boob.html

Entry #4

bayside99 Friday, April 17, 2009  

I blogged: http://giveaways-galore.blogspot.com/2009/04/goodgollymissblondiecom-peek-boob.html

Entry #5

Moni,  Saturday, April 18, 2009  

I have a few button down shirts and I'd need these strips to wear them safely. :)
M8R-8b4sw7[at]mailinator[dot]com

Unknown Saturday, April 18, 2009  

I would use them for keeping button up shirts together and for making sure my bra doesn't show through the arm holes of tank tops! Thanks

BrendaLea, the Prpldy Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I have a red top that I like very much, but... the neck is a bit big and I am always having to adjust it. These sound like exactly what I need to be able to wear that top and be comfortable and confident.

prpldy (at) comcast.net

Jessilyn82 Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I would use it to keep button-up shirts from gaping, this sounds like a great product!

Moni,  Sunday, April 19, 2009  

This product would be a real help for me because a few of my shirts have a gap right there...
mokuszka[at]gmail[dot]com

jules Sunday, April 19, 2009  

This is a great product, I hate having gaps and I have some button down the front shirts, that I cannot or will not wear due to this problem. Thanks

jules0910 at gmail dot com

Jennifer, A Self-Confessed Foodie Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I have an adorable shirt I bought at the end of last summer and when I put it on again at home I realized that it shows off a little more than I'd like it to! It crosses in the front so I could use these strips to secure it shut. I'd be so much more comfortable!

bloggytreasures Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

I have a few shirts which go low enough as to just show the top of my bra. I'd like to use the strips to hold it in place so that won't happen.

darlanpaulsmamma Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

I would use these products on all my botton shirts so no one can get a sneak peak at my ta-ta's

imaclutz89 Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

I would use these peek-a-boob strips to keep my boobs from flying out of low-cut shirts!

imaclutz89 Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

follower on twitter and tweeted.

http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/1588101022

Melnaie,  Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

I have been obsessed with wearing button up tops lately. But Ive been having to wear tanks under have them, because of horrible gaps.
I would love to have these!


clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

juau4 Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I would use Peek-a-Boob strips to stop "Gaposis", those revealing spaces between the buttons on your shirts!
judy7885 at gmail dot com

Terri L,  Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I wear a lot of button downs that require closure between buttons. I also have this one wrap shirt that I would use it for.

tlannan30[at]yahoo[dot]com

michele3873 Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I would love to use them so the girls are not popping out at work. michele[at]msn[dot]com

lilyk Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I would use the Peek-A-Boob strips to keep my bra straps in place.

Sheila R,  Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I would use them to control my wild bra straps. Thanks for a great giveaway!
ilovebabynoah707@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I would use then to fix my hemlines. I am always having problems with hemlines. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous,  Friday, January 08, 2010  

does anyone think porn is the only business still thriving during the credit cruch? I think many folks seek refuge in buying and wanking porn during the crunch

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP