Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kidz Bop 15 - Review and Giveaway

*CLOSED*




Its hard to find kid friendly songs that both kids and adults can enjoy, because lets face it, you can only hear Raffi and the Wiggles for so long, not to mention my son has outgrown them. Kidz Bop CD's are top pop songs sung by kids for kids. My son is at the age where he understands the words of songs and sometimes songs on the radio aren't exactly the best songs that I want my son to hear. But Kidz Bop have changed that with their CD's. Not only does it sound more kid friendly when its sung by kids but I also noticed that some of the lyrics are changed. For example, the song "7 Things" which I believe is sung by Miley Cyrus (I could be wrong), which goes, "7 things i hate about you...." On Kidz Bop 15 they changed it to "7 things I like about you..." So they've taken these popular hit songs and made them just a little more family friendly. Its music that I don't mind listening to at all while driving around in my car and he can sing along too. These are the perfect CD's for when your kids are too old for the preschool songs but still too young for some of the songs on the radio. Hunter's favorite song is "So What" which he makes me listen to over and over.

Not only does the CD have fun music for you and your family, there’s some great new interactive features on the Kidz Bop website. There's a free download of the sing-a-long version of "Let it rock" and Kidz Bop Video Karaoke Maker - where kids can upload their own karaoke versions of four different Kidz Bop songs.

Would you like to win your own copy of Kidz Bop 15 right here on Good Golly Miss Blondie? To enter just go to the Kidz Bop website and tell me what you or your kids favorite song on this CD is. That's it! This is the mandatory entry if it is not followed then all other entries will be disqualified.

Extra Entries:
1. Follow me on blogger or in google reader
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
3. Favorite me on Technorati
4. Add me to your blogroll
5. Add my button to your sidebar
6. Get 5 extra entries for blogging about this giveaway

Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST Sunday May 3. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.



Photobucket

63 comments:

Kerry Sunday, April 19, 2009  

i like disturbia song,but the qhole c.d 's r great,i have 12 and 13 kidz bop

Ellen C. Sunday, April 19, 2009  

I like "Burnin' Up". Thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Pam Sunday, April 19, 2009  

We like Hot 'n Cold. The whole thing's fabulous though.

melacan at hotmail dto com

Unknown Sunday, April 19, 2009  

My niece would love this cd since she loves "7 things" and "Better in time" thanks for entering me into this giveaway!
unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

IE Mommy Monday, April 20, 2009  

Love story :)

Thanks for the fun,
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com

IE Mommy Monday, April 20, 2009  

I follow :)


Thanks for the fun,
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com

Super Single Mom Tuesday, April 21, 2009  

my 4 & 2 year olds can sing the entire song SO WHAT.

they probably can sing all the songs
lol

Staci A Saturday, April 25, 2009  

And faved you on Technorati-mommastacia.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lori Carey Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

Our favorite song is Taylor Swift's "Love Story". My 8 yr old loves to sing that!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

We really like the song "Burnin Up"

Nora
neneelynn@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

Thank you for a great giveaway. My kids like all the songs but they really like Disturbia and So What. Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Elena Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

Truthfully--I haven't heard a single one of these songs! Guess we'll have a chance to hear them if we win! :) Thanks for the contest!

tawndam Thursday, April 30, 2009  

I'm sure my daughter will love this! My favorite song is 16. Gotta Be Somebody

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 30, 2009  

When I Grow Up and Let It Rock are my daughters favorite songs on here.

Pamela S,  Thursday, April 30, 2009  

Well my son wants to marry Taylor Swift LOL so I guess I'll pick "Love Story".

pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Anonymous,  Friday, May 01, 2009  

My daughter likes So What. My son already likes several of them.

Erma,  Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I would love the chance to win,thanks.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

blogggggg Saturday, May 02, 2009  

I faved you on technorati.
username: wordsmoveme

wordsmoveme(at)gmail(dot)com

Crystal F Saturday, May 02, 2009  

Definitely Hot and Cold! My girls love this song even though it has a "bad" word in it. lol thank you!!

jessica a Sunday, May 03, 2009  

it would have to be kevin rudolph's let it rock, imho it was the best song of 08
imjessica(at)mail(dot)com

Justine,  Sunday, May 03, 2009  

My fave song from this CD is Disturbia :D

Justine417@comcast.net

Becky Sunday, May 03, 2009  

We love the kidz bop CD's (did you know they are in McDonald's Happy Meals now?)...off of this CD our favorite song would be Love Story

masonsgranny59 Sunday, May 03, 2009  

Love story:) Thank you for sponsoring this awesome giveaway and 4 the entry:)

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP