Purse Organizer Giveaway
* Contest Closed*
Joey Junior has the perfect Purse Organizers for us women who have an endless mess in their purse. Imagine how your purse will look with an organizer that fits right inside, with lots of pockets to hold all your things that are otherwise laying on the bottom of your purse. No more digging through your purse to find your keys, lipstick, or cell phone. The pockets are roomy and items slip easily in and out of the pockets. There is also a clip & tether to secure your keys. The Purse Organizers are also easy to clean, just soap and water.
Well, I have one Mini Purse Organizer in Candy Apple Red to give to one lucky reader! This would be great for your own purse if you are anything like me. And it would make a great gift for someone as well. I love getting practical gifts that I will get a lot of use out of.

To Enter: Tell me how badly you need this or tell me if you plan to give it as a gift.
Extra Entries:
1. Go to Joey Junior and tell me one other item you would like to have
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
3. Favorite me on Technorati
4. Follow my blog or subscribe
5. Add my button
Okay, so that is a total of 6 ways to enter!! Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This contest will end at 11:59 est. April 16. You will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked. So remember to make sure to there is an email address available either in the comment or on your profile.






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
178 comments:
I need it desperately. If I could find my camera I would take a pic of my purse. It is a mess. I can't find anything in it. I have to practically dig a hole to China before I find what I need. I. Need. It. THAT. Bad.
Ooh. I like the original Joey Junior organizer!
Already follow you :)
Gave you some technorati love. kristen77
I really need this because it always takes forever to find what I need in my purse!!
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would also like the Joey Junior Foldable
Purse/Handbag Hanger in Pink to keep your purse from being on the ground or chairs and so you don't forget it :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would give this to my sister if I won. She could definitely use more organization in her life. Thanks for the chance.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I'm a subscriber.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I am the girl stuffing her hand in her purse looking for her keys at the front door when I have to pee and end up dropping (literally) everything on the stoop to get the keys and rush inside. i NEED this!
follower
If I miss one more phone call because I couldn't dig out my phone in time, I'll scream. I guess that's what I get for buying an adorable purse with NO pockets!
I'd also like the purse hanger in black diamond.
I follow in google reader!
I have a 17yr old daughter that NEEDS this very badly! She carries a large purse/bag/tote around and can never find anything!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via RSS
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted
greeeneyedwhwomhttp://www.goodgollymissblo... Win a purse organizer!!
greeeneyedwhwoman (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Mary
zenrei57@hotmail (dot) com
To give you an IDEA as to how badly I really need this... I just tried to clean out my purse Monday night and had a small trash can worth of junk in there! Who knows what lies at the bottom of my purse... maybe the Lost City of Atlantis???? I'm scared to look LOL
Mary
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Oooh so many GOODIES did I find :) But what I really REALLY like over at Joey Junior are the Faceted Crystal Purse Hangers !!!!
I seriously need this. I am a first time mom with a giant diaper bag with too much stuff in it and I desperately need to organize my few things I keep in it. THis would be a lifesaver.
I will be using this for myself. I am a messy person and want to get more more organized. thank you for the chance.
This would be perfect for me. I am forever digging for my cell phone, ink pen and keys. This would be a plus to anyone.
I am a mom of twin 5 year old girls and everything and I mean everything goes in my purse. I am very organized and I hate having to move all of their stuff just to find mine. This would be heavenly!
Thanks for the fun,
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com
I would choose the purse hanger. Nothing worse then having to place your nice, clean, new purse on the floor....wait! i'm a mom! heck, when was the last time I had a nice, clean, new purse????? Oh well, that's my choice, lol
I'm sorry I posted this wrongly in the Slankets giveaway. Please delete my comments over there. I'm re-entering for this giveaway.
I'm planning to give this to my mum as a present.
aikychien@yahoo.com
I'd love to have the purse hanger in black diamond.
aikychien@yahoo.com
I'm following you on Twitter and here's my tweet:
http://twitter.com/aikychien/status/1450846929
aikychien@yahoo.com
I'm a follower.
aikychien@yahoo.com
I have your button.
http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/
aikychien@yahoo.com
I'd give it to me because the next friday is my birthday!
Thanks a lot for this great giveaway!
The Joey Junior Purse Hanger looks great.
I need this so I can change my purse to match my outfits. I generally use the same purse all the time because it's too much trouble to transfer things. Thanks.
My purse is a disaster area. Bits and bobs of everything I need and more.
the crystal purse hangers are cool. mverno@roadrunner.com
I would love this organizer so I could switch purses quickly
I need it because I love big purses but can never find anything in them - I love purses all together - this would also help with changing from one purse to another.
jnoorman@comcast.net
I would keep this
I usually just throw stuff in my purse, very unorganized
KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com
Joey Junior Purse Hangers
KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com
The original purse organizer would be great, all the pockets I need.
I need this for myself. My purse is a mess.
I would give this to my mother who insists on carrying the largest purse you have ever seen- and it takes her like 20 minutes to find her wallet everytime we go out. She would love this!
cassandra@aubut.net
I still like the Original Joey Junior Purse Organizer
My purse is a mess and I really need this to help me organize it so that I can find what I need and have it ready to go with me.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow and I sent a tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/1454351504
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow your blog.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Faved you on Technorati - Janet Fri
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Oh, I need it BADLY. was searching for my keys in my large bucket bag tripped and fell on the concrete. I've been looking for one of these ever since I saw them in a store a few months back, but have been unable to locate...
Like the Joey Junior purse hangers too
I am following you on Twitter (CarmaSez) and I tweeted here
http://twitter.com/CarmaSez/status/1454397252
I need something to keep me in check! And my mom could totally use the luxury ultrasuede organizer- she's always fishing weird stuff out from the bottom of her voluminous bags...
I'm an Organizer at heart, and this is right up my alley! I would definitely keep this one for me :)
Thanks!!!
The Luxury Ultra Suede Purse Organizer would be Great Too!
I'm a New Follower :)
I like this and would enjoy winning this.
The Luxury Ultra Suede Purse Organizer, ty! skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
Following u at Twitter and a tweet. http://twitter.com/skyxsky27/status/1457727998
skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
Following your blog as A. Casson'.
skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
I like the Joey Junior Purse Hangers
ehhogan@bellsouth.net
I would keep this for myself. My purse is such a mess. I csn never find anything without digging forever!
hebert024 at aol dot com
I also like the Original Joey Junior Purse Organizer.
hebert024 at aol dot com
So cool! I need it because I constantly just throw stuff in my purse and then have to dig around to find it! =)
thesweetestpetunia@gmail.com
If I won this I would give it as a gift to my MIL. She always carries large bags and this could pop right in it.
3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com
Your button is up on ABlogOfGoodies.com!
3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com
I need this so badly, I'm always missing calls because i can never find my phone when it's ringing in my purse.
I could use one, but I think it'd be going as a gift to my mother -- her purse is always huge and hopelessly cluttered!
greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com
For myself, I'd love to have one of their purse hangars; I think they're a great idea!
greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com
My mom is CONSTANTLY searching through her purse to try to find her stuff. This would be for her.
plsneath at aol.com
I like the purse hanger. That would be very helpful!
plsneath at aol.com
In addition to the organizer, I also like the "Foldable Purse Hanger".
pamelashockley(at)netscape(dot)net
I also like the Joey Junior Purse Hangers!
My daughter really needs this! She can never find anything in her purse and her purse is always so full and disorganized it is unreal.
The purse hangers would be so perfect for me, and the larger size purse organizer would be perfect for my larger tote I use during the winter.
I really need this because I am a working full time mom, and my purse has everything in it, when I try to find my keys or wallet, it can take me about 15 minutes to rumble thru everything.
I would give it to my daughter. She changes purses almost every day so it would make it easy to grab it out stick in another purse and stay organized.
every weekend, I organize my tiny tiny little purse. Take something out, put something in.change priorities of what does in side.this is such a cool product, just for me.thanks
herry123_us@live.com
I like Joey junior organizer.thanks
herry123_us@live.com
I would give this to my mom!! her purse is a mess. We always stand at the counter twiddling our thumbs waiting for her to find her debit card. lol
I plan to give this to someone who is very poor and needy.
TWBellamy@hotmail.com
My purse is very messy so I could use this. It would help me get it together.
teraustin@mindspring.com
I also like their mini Joey purse organizer from their web site.
teraustin@mindspring.com
Oh my gosh, I would so LOVE this organizer. I really like the big purses that are popular right now, but get so aggravated when I can't find anything in it. Thanks for the opportunity.
~Stacey
csfish@roadrunner.com
I need this because I'm constantly juggling kids and several other things and don't have the extra hands or the patience to dig for keys, my phone, etc.!
I follow
i like the Joey Junior Foldable.
LOVE the Crystal purse hangers! Very cool. Thanks so much for the chance to win.
mogrill@comcast.net
I recently looked thru all of my
purses, not able to find the key
I was sure was in the one I use
the most. There was such a mess in
each one that I finally found it
after searching over & over in a
purse I had looked at many times.
An organizer would make a big difference. And, it's in one of my
favorite colors.
I find myself becoming so frustrated when I can't get to something right away. What a problem solver. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(dot)com
This is such a clever clever idea that I absolutely need to keep it for myself
katch05 at gmail dot com
I would use this myself as my purse is always a mess and need all the help I can get.
delaney55 @ live.com
I would even use the basic organizer they have.
delaney55 @ live.com
OMG! Just yesterday I was outside with my husband after a big shop in Costcos, it was cold and raining and it literally took me about 6 or 7 minutes to find my keys finally at the bottom of my pocketbook (suitcase), need I have to say my husband was pissed. Help me avoid that next time please. Thanks for a great giveaway!
The Joey Junior Purse Hangers is a great item I would like to have to keep the germs off my bag. Thanks!
I'm a twitter follower and I tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/trishden/status/1487315884
Thanks
trishden
I've faved you on Technorati. Thanks!
I'm a blog follower. Thanks! trishden
I like the Joey Junior Purse Hangers! Thanks!
I would like the Mini Organizer in Tahitian Sand.
I follow your blog.
The mini-purse organizers are fabulous. I would use it as a gift. I have a Michigan address ready.
I so need this...I go through my handbag everyday convinced I've lost my phone...my keys...my wallet...my mind....the only other alternative would be to get a smaller handbag...and you know that is not going to happen!!
thanks
baggypants
I like the Original Joey Junior Purse Organizer in Tahiatian UltraSuede .
thanks
baggypants
I like the Original Joey Junior Purse Organizer in Chocolate Brown. Thanks for the great giveaway. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca
I'd keep this myself :)
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I like the Joey Junior Purse hanger
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
blog follower
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Got your button!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I really need this! It would make my life so much more organized. I'd finally be able to find things instead of looking like a scatter brained ditz digging around in my handbag!
rubymoonstone at gmail dot com
Google reader subscriber by RSS feed.
rubymoonstone at gmail dot com
I need this sooo bad. my stuff is everywhere i am not organized at all. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I also would love to have the purse organizer. amsbolda@hotmail.com
My mom has a huge purse and carries her life around in it! It's impossible for her to find anything and I know this would help so I'd give it to her!
I also love the joey junior purse hangers! neat idea!
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I would give this as a gift to my niece Sarah, who could certainly use it!
My purse is like those things in space where something falls in and is never seen again - I don't let my daughter near it! I keep money in my pockets, can't afford to lose that! I saw the bigger version in a store recently, such a smart idea! Thanks for the giveaway.
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
The purse hanger is cool too! I might have one in my purse now....I wouldn't know for sure - it's such a mess :)
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
i follow you on twitter and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/1511431744
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I faved you on technorati, I'm mom2maya
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I follow you!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I have your button
www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I need this because it takes at least 5 to 10 minutes to find anything in my mess of a purse! Thanks for the chance to win!
This product is a great idea! I'm a perfect example of a girl in need of a purse organizer. I poked myself in the hand the other day by digging around and "finding" the fingernail clippers. Hoping for the cute red organizer to prevent future mishaps O:-)
Katie Brown
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com
Oh my I need this badly can't fint a thing in my dark hole of a bag great give away thanks.
I could really use this. I always carry a large purse and have trouble finding anything in it, so this looks very helpful
I don't know how it happens, but whatever I need is at the bottom of my purse. You'd think some things would stay on the top . . . Anyhow, I desperately need this to help me organize!
I'd love to have the Joey Junior Purse Hanger too. This is such a great idea!
I like the Original Joey Junior Purse Organizer.
purse hanger in black diamond.... My friend has one and I want one too
I could use a few things - first a bigger purse. Hubby is forever asking me to carry keys or phone and I never have the room in my tiny purse. I also have a little trouble getting to my phone or wallet or keys when I need them... The purse organizer would be fantastic for me!
my email: social at tinym dot com
The most important reason that I need this is because I have asthma and sometimes my rescue inhaler gets lost at the bottom of my purse and it takes too long to dig it out when I am having an attack.
madamerkf at aol dot com
I need this because my purse is a cluttered mess!
Joey Junior Purse Hangers also look great!
I would give this to my niece for graduation
I need this because I just bought this huge green patent leather guess bag and things seriously get lost in there!
I love how much stuff this holds! I have a few purse organizers and I always end up emptying them out to find anything, I love that it's easy to see everything in this one. The crystal purse hangers also look really handy.
I would give this to my daughter for her stuff!
Love the the original Joey Junior organizer!
I desperately need this because I can never find anything in my purse. My keys, chapstick, phone, etc all get lost at the bottom!
I like the Joey Junior Purse Hanger in white/clear.
tweeted. http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/1526370711
Although I would love to keep this for myself, I would give this as a gift to my girlfriend who is SO in need of organization! :)
mcj4tlj@comcast.net
I would love to win this! I just moved up from a small purse to a huge tote. I can easily pack diapers now, but can't find anything else!
jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
Favorited you on Technorati (SherryR)
jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
I really like the Joey Junior Purse Hangers!
jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
I have been loooking for an organizer like this! My purse is big and it takes me forever to find things.
mercsmercado@yahoo.com
I need it cause my purse is a mess!Especially now with all the baby gear in it.
The purse hangers are awesome. I'd love the Blue Sapphire one.
People laugh at me because my purse is such a mess--I desparately need this.
farrell@crosslake.net
I'd definitely use this for myself, because I'm constantly having to pull everything out of my purse to find anything!
I like the purse hanger
I would love to win this for my daughter in law who just had her first baby and carries a big purse for all her items and some of my grandsons.
Thank you
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I would love the Original Joey Junior Purse Organizer
Thank you
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I'm a twitter follower
I twitted the contest
camper223
Thank you
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I would keep this for myself. I am forever hunting for something in my purse. Of course it's always on the bottom. Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.
dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com
I could definately use this, Im really unorganized, but I would probably give it to my sister in law. She is somehow more unorganized than I am! thanks for the chance!
I also like the Black Diamond Purse Hanger!
I have you faved in technorati, mom2anutball!
while I could really use it, I would give it to my mom who uses her purse to carry everything under the sun - especially my dad's meds and health information to and from the VA as he battles colon cancer. this would be a huge help for her to organize her purse so that the cell phones, pens, etc are within easy reach at all times. thanks for the chance! trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
I'd also like the purse hanger in black diamond. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
I plan to give this to my mom -- whenever we're out and about she always has to dig through her purse for whatever she needs because it's an absolute mess! This would help her out.
thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com
I really like the Joey Junior organizer.
i would give this to my daughter
id like the purse hangers
followed and tweeted on twitter
kristinae1979
favored on Technorati
followed blog
What a great idea! I love the Original Purse Organizer!
I plan to give this as a gift to one of my best friends who is constantly losing things in her purse!! She is a wonderful person but could use a little help in the organization department! LOL This would be great!
Cassie
cjm92995@yahoo.com
I'd give it to my mom who is always losing things in her purse
follower
I like the Original Joey Junior Purse Organizer.
My purse is always such a wreck, i'd love to win this :)
mY PURSE IS SO UNORAGANIZED!
I OFTEN HAVE TO GRAB A FLASH LIGHT AT NIGHT TO DIGS & FIND MY KEYS.
ANTOHER PRODUCT THEY HAVE THAT ROCKS IS THE:
Joey Junior Purse Hangers!
ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM
I FOLLOW ON BLOGGER!
ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM
I really need this. Everything is jammed into my bag. To find something I have to search. garrettsambo@aol.com
I plan to give this great prize as a gift to my friend.
I love the Joey Junior Purse Hangers!
I could definitely use more organization in my life! It would also be wonderful to be able to change purses almost effortlessly! Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!
My favorite is the Joey Junior Purse Hanger. It would be great not to put my purse on the dirty floor or try to keep it in my lap! Thank you for the opportunity to win!
Post a Comment