113th Boston Marathon
Every Patriots Day in Boston is an institution. It's Marathon monday. Today was the 113th Boston Marathon, the oldest marathon. I can't help but watch these people run 26.2 miles through the toughest route in Boston and be in complete awe. Every single person who braves it and runs it is an inspiration. Every time I watch it, I think how great of an accomplishment it would be to run that...just to say I did. The crowds along all the streets are cheering and supporting the runners along the way, its such a great sight to see.
This time every year, I always get so inspired to start running...I want to be able to run in a Boston Marathon. But then reality sets in and I run for probably about 5 minutes, huffing and puffing and throw in the towel. I can not run.
But I want to congratulate on the runners on their achievement. You truly are an inspiration.






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
1 comments:
Yeah...ummm...marathon? Not so much! I can barely make 2 laps around the neighborhood.
Post a Comment