Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

National Anthem Fenway Park

This is probably the most moving video clip I think I've ever seen. Everytime I watch it, it gives me goosebumps. It makes me proud to be from Boston but even more so this is what it means to be American.

It was Disability Awareness Day at Fenway Park in July 2007 and listen to what happens when this boy starts to get nervous and get the giggles halfway through the song.





If this doesn't move you on some level, then you should probably consider checking into therapy.



Photobucket

1 comments:

BritBabe Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

Loved this Beautiful, Thank you for posting. I follow Dipaola momma, happy to view your blog again Thanks

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP