Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Miss Blondie for HOH!!


Alright bloggers, over at Momdot we are having America's Next Top Blogger competition and I need you to go there cast your vote for ME, Miss Blondie, as the next head-0f-household!! I'm willing to return the favor any way you see fit for your vote!!! Please help me win HOH!! I'm a huge Reality TV freak and hopefully most of you are too!! We are having so much fun playing over there and I really need to win this to save myself in the game!


So, please (on bended knees begging) VOTE for Miss Blondie!!


Thanks guys!!!

Voting closes tonight at 7pm Central!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs Zeee Thursday, April 16, 2009  

Good Luck! Great blog! I have been stopping by more and more lately :)

Spamgirl Thursday, April 16, 2009  

Voted... having been webmaster of RealityBBQ.com for 10 seasons I think my vote should count like 100 times for ya ;)

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP