Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Special Announcement

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday, I know we did. I just want to let everyone know that this Friday April 17 Miss Blondie will be hosting the If Mama Don't Laugh Blog Tour 2009. If Mama Don't Laugh, It Ain't Funny is a hilarious book written by Lucy Adams. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to have this blog book tour stop here at Good Golly Miss Blondie. This is the first time I've hosted anything here on my blog so mark your calendars for friday April 17 and come back to hear more about this very witty book. You may even have a chance to win something too ;) .





Photobucket

3 comments:

DiPaola Momma Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Sounds FUN! Congrats on doing the walk too! Is it your first walk? I did DC last year and I tell you next to having my kids and finding my hubby it was one of the most moving and rewarding things I've ever done! I'll be stopping by your donation site to give as soon as I get the wee ones fed. From the bottom of my heart and in loving memory of my Aunt Paula who lost that fight.. THANKS for walkin' babe!!!!

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP