Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday..Dancing King

I couldn't find a picture that fit my mood today, but i did find this video of Hunter dancing to Bruce Springsteen during the Superbowl. His end pose is my favorite!






Photobucket

16 comments:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 04, 2009  

Too funny! He is such a ham.

http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-blanket-stealer/

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 04, 2009  

LOL! He has some great moves! I love that he shakes his tushy and I adore the PJ's.

Mom Wednesday, March 04, 2009  

What a cutie!
Love your blog description...I've heard enough dumb blonde jokes to last a few lifetimes, lol

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 04, 2009  

You picked just the right thing! That video is the best!!!!!

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP