Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, March 20, 2009

Carolyn's Kitchen Apron Giveaway


If you have never heard of Carolyn's Kitchen then you must check out her site! She has the most fabulous selection of vintage-inspired aprons and dish gloves I have ever seen. Talk about putting style into cooking and washing dishes, these aprons and matching gloves are the way to go. My personal favorite is the Black Sweetheart Apron, which I would love to get! There are so many great styles and patterns its really hard to choose just one. They would even be fun to give as a gift for a bridal shower, birthdays, or even hostess gifts. You can get me one for my birthday...I don't mind.

Carolyn West's vintage-inspired aprons and dish gloves enhance the merriment of playing whimsical dress-up combined with the indulgent delights of naughty pin-ups. This range of appeal makes Carolyn's designs perfect for gifts for all occasions. Carolyn's Kitchen aprons and glove sets are fun, sexy and all about feeling glamorous.


So, just in time for spring, Carolyn has so graciously agreed to send one of Miss Blondie's readers this glamourous Yellow Half-Apron and Matching Dish Gloves!! Adorable, aren't they?!







To enter this giveaway go to Carolyn's Kitchen and come back here and tell me what other apron you absolutely Love! This is the mandatory entry, if this is not done, all others will be DQ'ed.


Want Extra Entries??!!

1. Follow my blog or subscribe


2. Grab my button

3. Follow me on twitter and tweet this contest


4. Favorite me on Technorati

5. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries!!!


6. Get 10 extra entries by donating to my Avon 2-day Walk for Breast Cancer. Just click the link to donate, any amount at all, and you can get 10 entries!!!


Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry and to make sure I have a way to contact you. This contest will end at 11:59pm est Tuesday April 7. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.


Good Luck!

Photobucket

216 comments:

Yasmine Saturday, March 21, 2009  

i LOVE teh Dorothy Apron Red- they are all cute hard to chose just one!
Yasmineo142[at]hotmail.com

Yasmine Saturday, March 21, 2009  

i follow and i tweeted!
http://twitter.com/YasmineO/status/1364520373

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 21, 2009  

I love the Rock N Roll Hot Pink Apron. So cute! I actually have one of these aprons but it is one that just goes around my waist. One of my best friends gave it to me & it is the black polk a dot with red trim & a heart for the pocket. These are great aprons!

soncrazed @ aol dot com

Henry Saturday, March 21, 2009  

The wild cat red apron is new, isn't it? very cute! I want that!

quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

Carolyn G Saturday, March 21, 2009  

I love the cupcake apron. I love love love these aprons. THey are beautiful.

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 21, 2009  

the Sweetheart apron is really cute! Thanks!

shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 21, 2009  

Oh my goodness, love the Wildcat Red apron. So cool. Thanks for the chance to enter.

macawcrazy2002(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Sheila Hickmon Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I love the Dorthy Red Apron!! Thanks for the chance!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I have you faved in technorati! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 22, 2009  

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com
These are so adorable, and since I'm a nut for anything vintage this giveaway is right up my alley. The Dorothy Apron Aqua would match my retro kitchen!

Tammy Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I LOVE the cupcake apron and matching gloves, the gloves are a perfect addition to the apron.
Thanks so much for the giveaway-Im adding my extra entries now :)
tammyb@milkandcookeez.com

Tammy Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I tweeted and added you to my followers.
tammyb@milkandcookeez.com

Tammy Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I blogged about the giveaway
http://laundryhouseworkgroceryshopping.blogspot.com/2009/03/check-out-this-giveaway.html
Thank you again
Tammy
tammyb@milkandcookeez.com

Cari K. Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I like the Sweetheart Red Apron


charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com

Annie1 Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I love the WildCat Red Apron!

Tres sharp!


Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com

Annie1 Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I follow your blog and subscribe via RSS


Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com

Annie1 Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter

I Tweeted


greeeneyedwhwomhttp://tinyurl.com/cx7t37 Win a very sassy Apron here!!

greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)

Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations Sunday, March 22, 2009  

Love the cupcake pink apron.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Lady Christie Sunday, March 22, 2009  

I love the Rock N' Roll Hot Pink Apron

imchristiedammit[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 22, 2009  

My fave is the Rock N' Roll Hot Pink Apron because nothing is better than zebra and hot pink!

hebert024 at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 22, 2009  

Everything is beautiful, but the Dorothy Apron (in lime) is my absolute favorite!

greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com

Rachel Monday, March 23, 2009  

The Dorothy Apron in Lime is pretty neat. Not a combo of colors you would traditionally would think of but totally look awesome!


racheliznewman@gmail.com

Rhonda Monday, March 23, 2009  

These are adorable.

My fav is Dorothy's Apron Lime

rhondastruthers at yahoo dot ca

Michelle Monday, March 23, 2009  

#1 I donated

I'm doing the March for Babies in honor of being asked to be a GodMother this year; if anyone would like to donate

http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=131038658&u=Mish520

Michelle Monday, March 23, 2009  

#10 I donated
wow it took a while to enter all those comments! thanks.

mogrill Monday, March 23, 2009  

The Yellow Sweetheart Apron is neat!! Thanks for the chance!!

mogrill@comcast.net

Megan Monday, March 23, 2009  

Blogged here:
http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway.html
#1

Megan Monday, March 23, 2009  

Blogged here:
http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway.html
#2

Megan Monday, March 23, 2009  

Blogged here:
http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway.html
#3

Megan Monday, March 23, 2009  

Blogged here:
http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway.html
#4

Megan Monday, March 23, 2009  

Blogged here:
http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway.html
#5

Anonymous,  Monday, March 23, 2009  

The New Miss Liberty Apron would be fantastic to ring in 2009 and our new President Obama!!! I would feel so special creating all kinds of delicious magic in my kitchen wearing this beauty!! Thank you for the contest!
txgigggles@yahoo.com

Cat@3KidsandUs Monday, March 23, 2009  

I love the Dorothy Apron in Breast Cancer Pink.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com

Pamela S Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

I love the Dorothy Apron with either the red or the lime accents. Oh, and I'd HAVE to have the gloves to go with it!!

Digital Misfit Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

They are all fabulous, but wearing Rock N Roll Lagoon would make me EXCITED to clean!

heidig@gmail.com

Janet and Maya Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

I like the Dorothy Apron (black with red).

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway-at-good.html

Entry 1

Janet and Maya Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway-at-good.html

Entry 2

Janet and Maya Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway-at-good.html

Entry 3

Janet and Maya Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway-at-good.html

Entry 4

Janet and Maya Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/carolyns-kitchen-apron-giveaway-at-good.html

Entry 5

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

I LOVE Carolyn's Kitchen! I have a pink sweetheart apron. So cute and flirty! And...this yellow number with the matching gloves...adorable!

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8.

shellrae Tuesday, March 24, 2009  

okaaaaaaay.. these aren't your normal "don't wanna get dirty in the kitchen" aprons, this is more like "i definately want to get dirty in the kitchen" I'm intrigued.. count me in! Love the Sweetheart Black Apron

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 25, 2009  

I love sweetheart apron (black).

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Staci A Wednesday, March 25, 2009  

I love the Rock N Roll Hot Pink Apron. Very cute!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Staci A Wednesday, March 25, 2009  

And I faved you on Technorati-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Delaney Thursday, March 26, 2009  

Marilyn Apron/Bandeau
Pink & Black

is really cute and Hubby would love me in it!

delaney55 @ myway.com

Delaney Thursday, March 26, 2009  

Following on Twitter and here is my tweet:

http://twitter.com/delaney_55/status/1397976726

Melissa Butler Friday, March 27, 2009  

I am digging on the Rock N' Roll Hot Pink Apron ~ totally not the me I let most people see for sure ~

Jill Friday, March 27, 2009  

I luv the Pink Cupcake Apron!! It's Adorable :)

Thanks for a Fabulous Giveaway :)

Ellen C. Monday, March 30, 2009  

I like the Dorothy Apron Red. thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  Monday, March 30, 2009  

I would love to win! What a yummy shade of yellow! One of my favorite aprons in the shop is: Dorothy Apron Lime

JD

visionquest2020 at msn dot com

Anonymous,  Monday, March 30, 2009  

I am a happy follower.

JD

visionquest2020 at msn dot com

Jeff and Holly Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

I love the sweetheart Hot pink apron, how super cute are these?! hollybear4@gmail.com

Missy Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

tweet tweet tweedledeedle eet tweet tweet
(that was supposed to be rockin robin... dunno if you could tell) but basically I tweeted :)

MissysBaskets

Stefanie Hartman Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I love the sweetheart marilyn apron and gloves in the pale pink!!! These are great! My husband would go into shock if I wore these while cooking. Could be fun to win. Thanks, Stefanie Hartman fhartman@frontiernet.net

Michelle Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I love the Dorothy Apron Breast Cancer Pink! Thanks for the chance to win.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I love the Dorothy Apron in Pink! Thanks for a great giveaway!

prpldy (at) comcast.net

Mrs Marcos Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I love love love the cupcake apron and also the dorothy apron! They are so cute!

Mrs Marcos Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I tweeted about your give-away!

@MissBlondie919 is giving away a sweet vintage apron! http://www.goodgollymissblondie.com/2009/03/carolyns-apron-giveaway.html

Ilissa Saturday, April 04, 2009  

My favorite is the new Wildcat Red Apron. This is just my style! I love leopard print.

Ilissa Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted (ihchicky) - http://twitter.com/ihchicky/status/1454242815

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 05, 2009  

I like the Dorothy Apron in Lime.
farrell@crosslake.net

Karen Coutu Sunday, April 05, 2009  

Your button is up on www.ABlogOfGoodies.com!

3janbabies[atgmail[dot]com

Noggy Monday, April 06, 2009  

I love the Sweetheart Apron in Black...it is the sexiest apron they sell. Love the gloves with the black polka dot trim...darling. Makes you want to be in the kitchen just so you can wear it.

shirley,  Monday, April 06, 2009  

i like the Rock N' Roll Hot Pink Apron

cpsnsamples@aol.com

Mir Monday, April 06, 2009  

I've admired those aprons before. My current favorite - Rock N' Roll Apron, Lagoon.

Anonymous,  Monday, April 06, 2009  

My favorite is the Wildcat Red Apron. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Barbara Bee Monday, April 06, 2009  

I love the full Dorothy Lime apron. Very cute!

3oink63moo484 (at) gmail(.)com

Unknown Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

My favorite is the Dorothy Apron in Red.
Jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Unknown Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

I have your button on my blog at Macmomof3.blogspot.com

jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Unknown Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

I follow you on twitter my id is macmomof3 and here's my tweet http://twitter.com/MACMOMof3/status/1467826983

jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Kyndra Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

I like the lollipop daughter apron from Carolyns!

themeimlookingfor at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

I love the XOXOXO Apron/Bandeau/Set, I could see myself having some fun with this! I know my husband would have a ball!
pauline15_01 at hotmail dot com

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP