ChicBuds Review and Giveaway
*CLOSED*
I got my very first I-Pod for Christmas this year and I love it. What I didn't love about it was the earphones that come with it. Everytime I use them, they hurt my ears. Lucky for me, the wonderful people at ChicBuds have allowed me to review one of their earphones. They sent me white with watermelon Swarovski Crystals. Yes, the ChicBuds are adorned with genuine Swarovski Crystals. Not only are they super cute and stylish but what I love the most, is that they fit perfectly and comfortably in my ears. Another cool feature is they are retractable, so no more getting tangled, and with the retractable device, you can adjust the cord to 5 different lengths. They also have a belt clip on the retractor device, which is great because the cord isn't flapping around. ChicBuds have a large selection of colors and even some with designs on them, so there is a style for everyone.
How would you like to win your own pair of ChicBuds? One lucky reader has the chance to win the White earphones in Sour Apple. So you too can bop around with your I-Pod in style.
To enter this giveaway you must go to ChicBuds and tell me what other ChicBuds you like. This is mandatory, if you don't do this your entries will be disqualified.
Want Extra Entries??!!!
1. Follow my blog or subscribe
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway
3. Add my button to your sidebar
4. Favorite me on Technorati
5. Get 5 extra entries by blogging about this giveaway
6. Earn 10 extra entries by helping me in the fight against breast cancer. I am walking in Avon's 2-day walk for Breast Cancer and if you click on the link and donate, any amount at all (nothing is too little), you will get 10 extra entries!!
Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry.
This contest will end at 11:59pm est on Thursday April 2. The winner will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be pulled. Good Luck!!






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
244 comments:
I like them in white w/watermelon crystals. They'd match my pink shuffle really well!
I want the Black ones with the Watermelon crystals... I have a iPod touch... black... these would look Rockin!!!
I follow your blog!
I Follow you on Twitter to of course!
Oops... I tweeted also!
http://twitter.com/crazymommie/status/1345688087
I have your button!!!!! HAhahaha
can u tell I really want these.. I follow you on technorati now also!
ooh, i just got an ipod so i could finally enter these contests!! That blue rasberry swirl is awesome!!!!!
trisha
momdot.com
I love the green ones in the pic on this post, green is my fave color. but if I had to choose another I'd pick the black ones with the pink star
I love the green apple chic buds! If I were to have two pairs, I love the designer series in the raspberry and blue swirl (either black or white...those ones are cool!)
I hear they are very comfortable too!
I love the Black Breast Cancer Awareness Chicbuds!!! I just think these are the best thing since sliced white LIGHT BREAD and I just love you for having a Giveaway!!!
I hope you are enjoying your iPod!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet
http://tinyurl.com/c265xy
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I love the watermelon and white chic buds. THey are so girly!
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/carogonza/status/1350333692
I love the white with blueberry.
My favorite are the black with blueberry crystals.
shel704 at aol dot com
I follow your blog
shel704 at aol dot com
I'm subscribed via google reader
shel704 at aol dot com
I follow you on twitter and I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1351398928
shel704 at aol dot com
i like the black and blueberry too
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
I love the black with blueberry.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I want the Black Breast Cancer Awareness buds! These things are awesome! I'm gonna need them b/c after I move I'll have nothing to do but hit the gym. I wanna be the cool new chick on town and these babies might just do the trick :)
Oh, and I'm a Blogger Follower/Stalker
I'm a Twitter Follower and I tweeted the giveaway. I really really really want to win, can you tell?
maybe this counts - maybe not... I have your button on my blogroll which is a link on my sidebar
Just donated to your Avon Breast Cancer Walk!
I like the White/Marshmallow one. Wow, fashionable earbuds! Thanks for the great giveaway.
I follow your blog.
I follow on Twitter and Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/taterbugtx/status/1356967735
I love the black/blueberry chicbuds. These are just great! Would love this for my ipod. Thanks so much for this giveaway.
i like the grape sorbet black
I love the black Breast Cancer Awareness special edition ones. I have so much breast cancer in my immediate family, it's not funny
black with pink or the camo ones are adorable
follow
I really liked the Techie Girl chic buds~! They are way too cool~!
I love the Limited Edition Cross (white chicbuds)
I like the watermelon and white chic buds.
Faved you on Technorati
exotic1
PS code to add your button to my sidebar isn't working. Tried 4 times sorry!
I'm following you on twitter,,,can you see my shadow!?! lol
tweeted about this site and giveaway
http://twitter.com/exotic1/status/1357533401
exotic1
You ever get the feeling your being followed lol
looking forward to reading your post:)
exotic1
I love the white ChicBuds with blueberry crystals.
here's my #2 entry for donating
here's my #3 entry for donating
I must really want these!
like the black with marshmallow
here's my #4 entry for donating
here's my #5 entry for donating
I feel like a crazy person
here's my #6 entry for donating
here's my #7 entry for donating
here's my #8 entry for donating
here's my #9 entry for donating
here's my #10 entry for donating
I lost count - did I enter the right amount of times?
I like the marshmallow on white
I follow
I like the Violet Love buds! Cute :)
I follow
I dont own an ipod yet, but my younger sister does, im sure shed love these! I think the White Chicbuds with the Sour Apple crystals! I swear if ii had an ipod id order that Black Rasberry ipod case- i love it!
Yasmineo142[at]hotmail.com
i follow your blog!
i follow u on twitter and i tweeted!
http://twitter.com/YasmineO/status/1359349443
I really like the Watermelon ChicBuds.
I love the "Bubble Gum" iPod case.
meredycat*lycos*com
follower.
meredycat*lycos*com
I follow you on Twitter and tweet!
https://twitter.com/meredycat
meredycat*lycos*com
My choice would be the Black/Blueberry ChicBuds. Thanks for the giveaway.
I like the white & watermelon chic buds but I also like the iPods cases
I like the sour apple in black
subscriber via google reader
black and watermelon
the chics dig me buds
I like the white on white!
blue raspberry swirl black
The black and watermelon would match my mp3 player perfectly!! Thanks for the chance!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
I have you faved in technorati! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
Love the Black and Watermelon!! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
I like the watermelon. Thanks!
I follow your blog as Sonya
I like the green apple and the watermelon.
I love the white/marshmallow and the black/grape.....they are all dazzling!
black with sour apple!
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
Dude, my white ipod headphones are gray at the moment! EW!
I love these esp black/sour apple
KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com
I like the Breast Cancer Awareness Chicbuds!
I follow!
I like the black with blueberry
I like the black/blueberry chicbuds
cherriblossom25[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the black marshmallow ones.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I like the Black Raspberry ipod Case.
adr1001025[at]msn.com
I also like them in "marshmallow!"
greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com
I like the blueberry on black ChicBuds.
I like the Black Star Power chicBuds.
I like the black/grape ones!
jessicabcote@gmail.com
LeslieVeg Just joined Technorati and Faved you!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I like the Black/Grape ChicBuds!
I like the white marshmallow buds.
Thanks!
1bmore @ gmail . com
I like the grape/black with the crystals.
madamerkf at aol dot com
I love the black blueberry. Gorgeous!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
I love love love the black marshmallow ones, but I would happily rock ANY of them :)
wonderfullymade729@gmail.com
following your blog
wonderfullymade729@gmail.com
following on twitter and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/tweet4sweeps/status/1368893656
wonderfullymade729@gmail.com
button!
http://britzy.wordpress.com
I like the Black/Watermelon chic buds.
I follow your blog!
Follow you on Twitter and I tweeted! http://twitter.com/SandyM204/status/1368913088
I like the black raspberry ipod case...so chic!
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
follow
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I like the black earphones.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
I like the black with the watermelon crystals.
follower
I love the black one with watermelon crystals!! Thanks for the contest! :)
Im a follower! :)
I like the Black/Watermelon ear buds also. Thanks!
I follow your blog.
I have favorited you on Technorati under ewalsh.
Love the white and blueberry!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
I love the Black chicBuds Earphones with Grape crystals! So pretty and they really pop against the black!
I liked the black with blueberry crystals the best but a close second was the black and marshmallow!
I love the Black/Watermelon.
Thanks for the giveaway!
I'm following on blogger.
My favorite are black/grape
I love the grape sorbet/black to go with my purple shuffle!
I love the blueberry ChicBuds!
I like it in watermelon as well!
Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com
I like the limited edition rock star!
I love the blueberry/white buds. So cute. Thanks for sharing!
My favorites are the Black/Grape. Purple is my favorite color and these rock!
black and watermelon! yum.
I like the Black ChicBuds in Blueberry!
oh, oh, the Violet Love Buds, for sure!!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I follow your blog
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I have your button on my sidebar. www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
I fav'd you on technorati.
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I donated.
mayacarpenter at verion dot net
1
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
2
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
3
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
4
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
5
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
6
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
7
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
8
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
9
i donated. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
10
I follow you on twitter and tweeted here http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/1383271606
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I really like the Marshmallow ones
thanks
dicych@aol.com
I want the Black ones with the Watermelon crystals.
ktgonyea at gmail.com
Black and blueberry
I would love the chicks dig me buds. So cute!
i like watermelon!
I love the white/watermelon ones..
The Breast Awareness chic buds are so cool. I follow and twitter. Thanks so much for the giveaway and fgor walking. I am too.
Love the Aids awareness edition!
i love the green,so sparkly.
I love the white/marshmallow pair of ChicBuds. Thanks for the chance to win!
I follow your blog.
marshmallow - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
I would love to win the raspberry and blue swirl..white.
May
may041827@yahoo.com
They're all cute and would look good with my ipod but have to go with the sparkly green!
I like the white/blueberry combination...they are all so pretty but I think I like the white/ combinations better than the black.
I love ChicBuds, they are so darn cute and such a cool accessory to listen to your favorite music with! My favorite ChicBuds are the White chicBuds Limited Edition Cross, they are very cool, but I think all the different styles are fantastic! Thanks for the opportunity to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am following you on twitter. My username is joannaonthelake and here is a link to my tweet:
http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1419524762
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am a subscriber too via my Google Reader.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I like the Black chicBuds Earphones in sour apple
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I like the black with marshmellow. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I signed up to follow! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I like the black and grape ChicBuds. Thanks for the giveaway!
Anne L.
aurora777@att.net
The other ones I like are called Rock Buds- Rock Band. I am excited about the possibility of winning the ones for the giveaway, I love that shade of green.
JD
visionquest2020 at msn dot com
I am a follower.
JD
visionquest2020 at msn dot com
These are several nice pieces in the limited edition category, namely the Star edition and the Lovers edition.
Oh, do I need this. The ear buds I own only provide sound in one of the buds; no stereo for me.
I love the chicBuds in black with watermelon crystals. But they are all so fun! hollybear4@gmail.com
I'm a follower!
The Grap Sorbet Black would be my choice. Love Purple! Thanks.
I like the white with blueberry.
alicia75136@yahoo.com
My favorite are the Black chicBuds Earphones in grape. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
My favorite is the black/watermelon ones.
The Black Blueberry are my faves! My ipod video is black and my shuffle is blue...they'd match both!
White with watermelon crystals! I can already see myself bobbing my head while wearing these..
I like the Black/Grape ones - looking good!
Green apple, my fav color...thank you
allain99@gmail.com
I like the white with grape!! Thanks.
i like the sour apple green ones :)
Love the Violet Love Buds.
I like the watermelon/black one.
I am a follower on blogger.
I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/1434595202
I like the white with grape
the black and pink ones thanks for the giveaway
I like Grape Sorbet black.
Fav in Technorati (aitmama).
I love the Violet Love Buds! Too cute.
jennylovesjeff (at) hotmail (dot) com
I like the black with sour apple chicbuds. Thanks
i like the sour apple! but i also like the rockbuds!!!
I love the black and grape buds. Thanks for the great giveaway.
I like them in Marshmallow and white!
I liked the white chicbuds with blueberry crystals.
theladyswimmer at yahoo dot com
My wife wants watermelon because she knows that all the boys will not touch.
I really love the black ones with the Watermelon crystals. FABULOUS!
stephanie_adkins@yahoo.com
I've been wanting Watermelon/Black for some time, but Sour Apple w/White will do just fine too :)
I'd like blueberry in black.
ladycat713@yahoo.com
Black chicbuds in blueberry
follower
I also like the White earphones in Grape.
hockiemack@hotmail.com
I like the Special Edition Love ChicBuds. Thanks
jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com
Follow your blog.
jesskaufman{At}hotmail{dot}com
Post a Comment