Its Party Time!!!!

If you are visiting my blog for the first time from 5Minutes for Mom then Welcome!! I'm so excited to have joined the Ultimate Blog Party 2009. I'm a bit of a party animal! I love having new visitors and I love finding new blogs to stalk read.
I am Miss Blondie, the mastermind behind this blog. I am a working single mom to a seven year old boy, Hunter. I'm super sarcastic and goofy. I like to keep everything light-hearted, I don't take anything too seriously. I started blogging last July as an outlet to vent about my life. In the beginning months, I didn't blog too often but since the first of the year I've really picked up. On my blog you can find posts about my crazy daily life, all with sarcastic and humorous undertones, product reviews and giveaways, and pretty much whatever else I feel like spilling my guts about. So, read some of my past posts and have a little laugh and I hope you come back for more! You can also read more on my About Me page.
What would a party be without prizes?!?! Here are my top 3 choices:
#58 Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer from Moms Who Think.
USC 20 Rock N Rule Mom Tee from Promom Couture
INTL 41 $35 GC to Vintage Pearl from Vintage Pearl
My other favorites are #14, #19, #60, #118, USC 9, USC 25, and #89, however, I would be more than grateful for any of the prizes!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
22 comments:
I love finding new blogs and yours is fabulous!
Hi! I'm just stopping by from the UBP. Cute site!
being sarcastic is good! btw, found your link thru UBP!
My Party Post
ooooooo...I love the colors of your wallpaper. Its automatically relaxing.
I'm party hopping! Hope to see you at my party!
Thanks for sharing your party! Swing by when you get a chance!
Great blog! Happy UBP.
I love the name...
happy UBP09 Week. Hope you come to my party...
Blog party hopping!
Have a great day! I love your blog!
I am new to the blog world. I am from Shreveport, La.
I love a good party and this is my first BLOG party. I love your blog.
So glad that I found your blog. Hope you will come by and visit me. Be sure and sign up for my FIRST give away.
Teresa
SOOOO many gals want that Stand Mixer. :)
It would be such a nice thing to win.
Good luck! And THANKS so much for grabbing my event button. You rock!
Loving your blog!
Hey there! Nice meeting you on UBP! Happy blog hopping! :D
Check my party out at: www.hipmamasplace.com
Thanks and have a great Monday! :D
Stopping by through UBP and looking forward to reading your blog!
Yeah Miss Blondie! I can partay with you anytime :)
love your site!!!! stopping by as I party hop for the UPB 09
Glad I found your blog! Happy UBP 2009!
Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.
Ta!
Party hopping and I found your super cute blog! I am following you now. Come visit us when you get a chance.
http://thesnailstrail.blogspot.com/
Hi! So nice to meet you! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.
Sarcasm is the best medicine, I'm convinced.
So nice to bump into you. (:
I found you through the UBP! Just wanted to stop in and say hi!
Post a Comment