Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Frecklebox- Review and Giveaway


When I came across this site Frecklebox, I absolutely fell in love with their stuff. Frecklebox has unique personalized gifts for kids. From books, to puzzles, to stickers, there is so much stuff to choose from and you can personalize each item with your kids name!

About the founders of Frecklebox: One guy’s name is Scott. The other one is Mark. Both guys dove into the baby making business over a decade ago. Even before that, in partnership, they created a printing and distribution business called Progressive Solutions. Both their kids and their company inspired Frecklebox. You see, as parents, these guys take the job of expanding their children’s minds very seriously. And as business people, they’ve been on a relentless mission to explore the possibilities of web-based digital printing. Presto. Frecklebox was born. Hopefully, a great big Frecklehead family will follow.

I've had the pleasure of working with Mark on this review/giveaway and he was the best to work with. He recommended a couple items for me based on Hunters age, the Zoo book and the race car puzzle. After shopping around on the website, I found those to be the best fit. I ordered the Zoo book with Hunters name and was so excited when it arrived. So imagine my surprise when I opened the box to find not only the personalized Zoo book, but also a personalized race car puzzle! I was not expecting the puzzle! Hunter Goes To The Zoo, is the name of his book now, and his name is incorporated into the story and also with this particular book his name is hidden in the pictures of the animals. My son is a big fan of hidden picture games, so the fact that it was HIS name that was hidden in the pictures was awesome for him.

Here is a video of Hunter sharing with you what he got from Frecklebox. Watch his face when he notices his name on the puzzle for the first time. Its an honest reaction. I apologize for the grainy picture, I don't have a video camera and this was done with my digital hand held camera.







So how would you like to win your own personalized item from Frecklebox?

Frecklebox has offered one of Miss Blondie's readers their choice of item personalized from their site!!

To Enter: Head over to Frecklebox and leave me a comment here telling me what item you would get and who it would be for if you won. I know it is a hard choice, they have so much great stuff.

For Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog or subscribe

2. Follow me on Twitter AND Tweet about this contest

3. Favorite me on Technorati

4. Grab my button or add me to your blogroll

5. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries!!

6. Get 10 extra entries by donating to my Avon 2-day Walk for Breast Cancer. Just click the link to donate, any amount at all, and you can get 10 entries!!!

Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry and to make sure I have a way to contact you. This contest will end at 11:59pm est Friday April 10. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.

Good Luck!!
Photobucket

121 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 26, 2009  

This is awesome (but I am biased) and your son is cool. mark@frecklebox.com

Janice @ Mom On The Run Thursday, March 26, 2009  

I would love to win a Princess Sierra colouring book - i could give it to her for her 4th birthday in 2 months. My email address is: momontherunblog@gmail.com

Katrina Friday, March 27, 2009  

I like the "Castle and Pony"
Personalized Growth Chart and I would give it to my daughter so we can chart how big she gets!

Becky W. Friday, March 27, 2009  

I would love to win this! I think my son would love the zoo book! They have some really neat puzzles too! I'm a new subscriber!

kysmom02@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  Friday, March 27, 2009  

I really love the "My Name Is..." book. These books look like much better quality than any I've seen out there! I'd love to win this for my little man!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

Jill Friday, March 27, 2009  

My older daughter would luv to have the "Blue Geometric Design"
Personalized Journal Book :)

Thanks for introducing us to this Fantastic Company!!

Lynn Friday, March 27, 2009  

I'd love to win a personalized zoo book for our 16 month old son. Thanks for the give away!

Renee G Friday, March 27, 2009  

I would love to have a copy of the "..... Goes to the Zoo" for my boy Justin.

rsgrandinetti@yahoo.com

Sara Friday, March 27, 2009  

I love the "my name is book" for my daughter. It looks adorable! Thanks

Emily Saturday, March 28, 2009  

My little girl would love the zoo book! =) What a great idea.

mleplays (at) yahoo (dot) com

Kim Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I would LOVE the growth chart - I've always wanted one for my son, never gotten one!

auntrene Saturday, March 28, 2009  

My adorable niece who is going to have a birthday on April 30th would love... the My Name book.. I think it is wonderful how it is personalized for the story all about them. And the frecklebox website is wonderful.
thanks for the giveaway.

susan Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I'd love the "My Name is..." Personalized Book. You're right ~ it's so hard to choose.

susan Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/1410455773

Leah Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I would get the personalized picking flowers placemat for my daughter.

cranepuffin Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I would get the "My Name is..."
Personalized Book for my god daughter and niece Josie!

3boyzmom Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I like the "Outer Space Personalized Growth Chart"! I'd love it to hang on the wall in my 2 year old son's room!

Rachel,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I would get the "...and the Unicorn" book for my daugther.

freakfaceone@yahoo.com

The Merry Death Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I love your blog. And --- Goes to the Zoo. It would be for my future daughter.
meredycat*lycos*com

mverno Sunday, March 29, 2009  

i like the Hiphop Howie and his Pal"
Personalized Book mverno@roadrunner.com

Jill Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I really love the "My Name Is...." book. The colorful pictures of nature, plus the way the name is spelled out would be great for my 3 year old.

Jennifer Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I love the hardcover books! I'd love the My Name is or Goes to the Zoo books for my 4 year old son. Thanks!

ReggieMann Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I would get the "Happy Birthday..."
Personalized Book for my niece :)

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I would love to win the Pink Poodles in Paris Personalized Growth Chart. Thanks.

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

It was a hard choice, but I narrowed it down to : "Hiphop Howie and his Pal"
Personalized Book

JD

visionquest2020 at msn dot com

lilbabypug Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I would get the personalized puzzle in the candy hearts style. perfect for my grand daughter.

Sheila Hickmon Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I would get the "Jungle Giraffe"
Personalized Growth Chart! Thanks for the chance! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I have you faved in technorati! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Staci A Sunday, March 29, 2009  

We would love the My Name Is... book for my 4 year old!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Staci A Sunday, March 29, 2009  

And faved you on Technorati-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

sweepmom Monday, March 30, 2009  

I would get the "My Name Is..." book for my youngest son. He just started reading and loves seeing his name in print.

Anonymous,  Monday, March 30, 2009  

I would love the My Name is... book for my son.

samsakara@twcny.rr.com

Anissa Monday, March 30, 2009  

I would pick the My Name is...book for our unborn child (or maybe for my son).

Betty N Monday, March 30, 2009  

I purchased the "My Name Is..." book from Frecklebox for my little grandson and he loved it. So I would want to get ...Goes to the Zoo for him next..I know he would love it also.

Ellen C. Monday, March 30, 2009  

My son would like the "Goes to the zoo" book. Thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

souldolphindream Monday, March 30, 2009  

The Princess" Personalized Coloring Book is awesome. My daughter would love to have this. She loves coloring and to see her name on the book would be wonderful


souldolphindream@aol.com

thanks

Anonymous,  Monday, March 30, 2009  

The "My Name is..." nature book, and I would give it to my son!
msurosey@yahoo.com

Karen Monday, March 30, 2009  

My 18 month old son would love the "Goes to the Zoo" book..so cute

karenm_sears@hotmail.com

Jeff and Holly Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

I would love the "New Baby"
Personalized Book for my daughter Emma because she will for sure sometime become an older sister. hollybear4@gmail.com

Karen Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

The Princess Sierra coloring book would be great for my niece.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Pamela S Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

I'd get "...and the Unicorn"
Personalized Book for my niece!! Thanks.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

I would get the "My Name is..." Personalized Book for our son Maxwell. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

I follow your blog. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

http://twitter.com/bluenude3/status/1425596323 I follow you on twitter & I tweeted! @bluenude3 Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

Eve Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

This would be amazing for my daughter, I would get her the "Picking Flowers" Personalized Placemat- too cute!!

evelester@gmail.com

Michelle Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I would love the My Name Is... book for my daughter Avery. Thanks for the chance to win!

Pam Thursday, April 02, 2009  

I would love the "goes to the zoo" book for my son.

melacan at hotmail dot com

IE Mommy Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I would choose the birthday book for my girls' birthday coming shortly.


Thanks for the fun!

Thanks for the fun,
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com

Kama Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I like the My Name Is...book. My 6 month old son's name is Dietrich so we haven't found anything with his name on it yet! This would be really cool for him!!

casey aubut Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I would love the My Name is book- my Kids names are Brody and Ayla - so we never hear those names!
cassandra@aubut.net

Deb K Sunday, April 05, 2009  

Oh~I love the Color Me coloring book~"The Princess" Personalized Coloring Book!

mogrill Sunday, April 05, 2009  

Love the Kids Name Book for my daughter. Thanks for the chance.

mogrill@comcast.net

Karen Coutu Sunday, April 05, 2009  

The item that I would choose is the large "Picking Flowers"
Personalized Poster for my daughter. It is the colors that I imagine her room would be when she gets her own room.

3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

Marianna Sunday, April 05, 2009  

I would love to have the "My name is" personalized book for my son, Micah.

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 05, 2009  

I would love the "My Name is..." for my son Joshua.

plsneath at aol.com

Anonymous,  Monday, April 06, 2009  

I would get the "...Saves the Planet" for my son. What a great what to help kids learn about our Earth and how to be more "green".

mindy Monday, April 06, 2009  

thomas goes to the zoo for my great nephew thanks for the giveaway

Terri Monday, April 06, 2009  

For my daughter, either the pesonalized stickers or the pink Geometric Design Journal Book.
teraustin@mindspring.com

Terri Monday, April 06, 2009  

https://twitter.com/flinflan

I know follow you on Twitter and tweeted this giveaway as flinflan.
teraustin@mindspring.com

Unknown Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

My son would love the "Goes to the Zoo" personalized book. His name is Connor.

jennem Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

At Frecklebox, I like the Nature Namebook
Personalized Children’s Book
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Stacey Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

My son would think it's really cool to have a book about him. Thanks for the opportunity.

~Stacey
csfish@roadrunner.com

Stacey Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

My son would LOVE a book with his name all over it! Thanks for the opportunity!

Stacey
csfish@roadrunner.com

Marie Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

My daughter would love the "... and The Unicorn" Personalized Book!

vmlay@artsci.wustl.edu

justicecw Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

I like the Saves the Planet book for my son. thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

Joan Concilio Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

Would love to get a "Sarah" Saves the Planet book for my daughter, who just did a service project picking up litter in our local parks!

Joan
jconcilio (at) ydr (dot) com

Unknown Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

I'd like the "Dinosaur Party"
Personalized Growth Chart for my daughter.

Kyndra Thursday, April 09, 2009  

I would like the Castle and Pony growth chart!

themeimlookingfor at yahoo dot com

Sonya Thursday, April 09, 2009  

My kids would love the "...Saves The Planet"! I'd have a hard time choosing which one to give it to, though!

chericehodges Thursday, April 09, 2009  

"...Goes to the Zoo"
Personalized Book would be perfect for my little man! Thanks for the chance.

chericehodges@gmail.com

chericehodges Thursday, April 09, 2009  

"...Goes to the Zoo"
Personalized Book would be perfect for my little man! Thanks for the chance.

chericehodges@gmail.com

SeahorseLady Thursday, April 09, 2009  

I know that my niece would enjoy "Hiphop Howie and his Pal",
Personalized Book.
Thanks for the nice giveaway.

Unknown Thursday, April 09, 2009  

I would get "Goes to the Zoo" for my son. He loves to go to the zoo. The giraffes are his favorite.

Sherry R Friday, April 10, 2009  

I would love the "My Name is..."
Personalized Book for my son!

jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

Sherry R Friday, April 10, 2009  

Favorited you on Technorati (SherryR)

jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

Lori Friday, April 10, 2009  

The "...Goes to the Zoo" book would be perfect for my daughter. Thanks
lkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown Friday, April 10, 2009  

My choice would be the book that says ...Goes to the Zoo. It would be personalized for my daughter. THANKS

jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

cman Friday, April 10, 2009  

I would love the "Happy Birthday..."
Personalized Book for my daughter whose birthday is next month :)

Island Girl Mainland Mama Friday, April 10, 2009  

I love the hardcover "My Name Is..." personalized book!
correaohana at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

I would get My Name Is.. Personalized book. It would be for my granddaughter. garrettsambo@aol.com

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP