Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

KY-INTENSE Review


I was recently given the opportunity to try the new KY Brand INTENSE before its available in stores. KY Brand INTENSE is not a personal lubricant but a female arousal gel. Yes, ladies a gel for our pleasure! Without going into too many intimate details, let me just say that this product does exactly what its supposed to. I had an enhanced sense of stimulation and arousal. I found this product to be a very satisfying experience.


To learn more about INTENSE, go to instensifyyourlove.com and read what other women had to say about this product. I recommend you try this product....it works!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 13, 2010  

I want not agree on it. I assume nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous,  Sunday, January 17, 2010  

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 20, 2010  

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP