The Slanket- Review and Giveaway
*Closed*
I had this dilemma. I would sit at my computer desk blogging and I'd throw a blanket over myself, however my arms and upper body would always be cold. You know what its like. You can pull the blanket up, but since you're sitting up-right, well gravity works and the blanket falls. Well, my problem has been solved all thanks to a product called the Slanket. Its a blanket with sleeves. How cool does that sound?! Now, I have to honestly tell you that as I sit here typing this I am in fact wearing my Ruby Wine Slanket. For the past few days, I have been waiting anxiously for it to arrive, thinking of how great it will be to sit at my computer wrapped up in it. Well, I can tell you that it is just as wonderful as I had imagined. I really love the whole concept of this blanket. Being able to snuggle on the couch all wrapped up in a cozy Slanket with my hands free to use the remote, hold a drink, or even read a book without compromising my
warmth. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? Hands down, its my favorite blanket that I own.
The Slanket is a gigantic comfy fleece blanket with sleeves. My body is completely covered and I can still use my hands. The Slankets come in a variety of colors, 11 to be exact and are very resonably priced. They even have the Slanket for kids, which I have a feeling I'm going to have to get at some point because I am not sharing mine! And my son is right now mad at me because I am "hogging" the Slanket.
Want to win your own Slanket right here on Good Golly Miss Blondie?? The wonderful people behind the Slanket have so graciously agreed to give one of Miss Blondie's readers their choice of Slanket!! Trust me, this is one giveaway you don't want to miss!
This giveaway will end at 11:59pm Saturday April 11. The winner will be announced here and notified via email and will then have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be pulled.
To Enter:
Head on over to the Slanket site and come back here and tell me which color you would choose if you won.
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog or subscribe
2. Favorite me on Technorati
3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
4. Grab my button or add me to your blogroll
5. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries
6. Earn 10 extra entries by donating to my Avon 2-day walk for Breast Cancer. Just click on the link to donate, any amount at all, and you get 10 extra entries!!
Remember to leave a separate comment for each post and an email address!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
431 comments:
I would pick the Pink Lavender:)
always_317537(at)yahoo)dot)com
http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/
I follow you on Twitter and I tweeted the contest:)
http://twitter.com/always_317537
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
OMGosh I am sitting here in GA shivering my Behind off and I want this!!! MOSS GREEN is pretty Cute for a Vegetarian! hahahah, but I would take ANYTHING to stay warm! (I have Reynaud's Syndrome and I FREEZE in they dog days of summer!
Laugh all ya want but if I win this... me and the Slanket are gonna be BFF's!!! hahahah
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
You bet I'm a follower!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
You are a Fave of LeslieVeg on Technorati
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a Tweet
http://tinyurl.com/dbnlcu
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I would get the lavender color...that way my husband wouldn't steal it from me!!!
I follow your blog and get all the updates on my google reader
I like the ruby wine slanket!
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
totally would pick the RED WINE color! although the chocolate Slanket is nice (and sounds goooood too=)
Yasmineo142[at]hotmail.com
i follow your blog =]
Yasmineo142[at]hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/YasmineO/status/1410981244
i follow you and i tweeted.
ihave you favored on technorati!
username: YasmineO
i also have your button up!!
I already own one slanket and my boyfriend and I fight over who gets to wear it CONSTANTLY. Here's hoping I win one- moss green would be my color of choice if I did. =)
I follow your blog!
red wine would be my first choice thanks for the giveaway
I kind of like the Castlerock.
amaryllis_wings@yahoo.ca
sounds like a great blanket,i too sit and have blankets over my legs,but really want them over my shoulder..if i had a choice it would be ruby wine
Great giveaway -- thanks! If I won, I think I would like the Texas Tea color.
I would like the moss green.
I follow.
i donated 1
i donated no.2
I would choose Castlerock. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(.)com
i donated no.3
i donated no.4
i donated no.5
i donated no.6
i donated no.7
i donated no.8
i donated no.9
i donated no.10
The Red Wine color is my favorite!
bsby100 at gmail dot com
I would like the lavender.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I would choose Moss Green.
rhondastruthers at yahoo dot ca
I follow
rhondastruthers at yahoo dot ca
Moss Green for me
texas tea
KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com
I follow.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I would choose the dark blue one.
I would choose the Hunter green one if I won. These blankets look so great.
Thanks so much.
I became a follower.
Thanks again.
Moss Green or Ruby Wine are my favs. My son has been bugging me to get one of these, I should try before its 80 degrees out!
rmc1ra(at)aol(dot)com
The Ruby Wine looks like it was made for me.
Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com
I will follow your blog for a chance at a slanket.
rmc1ra(at)aol(dot)com
I would be delighted to have my Slanket in Moss Green. What a lovely color. I could really use a slanket.
JD
visionquest2020 at msn dot com
Follower.
JD
visionquest2020 at msn dot com
I like Ruby Wine
I would choose the Hunter Green!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog!
thankyou
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Follow you on Twitter and Tweeted
greeeneyedwhwomhttp://tinyurl.com/dbnlcu Win a Slanket in your choice of colour!
greeeneyedwom (twitter name)
Thankyou
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I love the Texas Tea. :)
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
Ruby Wine is a beautiful color.
I would choose Pink Lavender!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
pink lavendar would be my choice. Thanks!
moss green for me scooter7018@aol.com
chocolate
mrs.mommyyatgmaildotcom
I'd choose Limoges since blue's my favorite color.
lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com
I would choose Texas Tea
i think id like the castlerock color
I would pick the ruby wine color!
winferris@yahoo.com
i'd love moss green!
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
I would choose the Ruby Wine.
My favorite color is the limoges.
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
I followed your blog.
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
I added your blog to my favorites on Technorati
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
Alaskan Blue is my favorite color.
traymona[at]aol.com
Ruby wine to match my curtains
Ruby Wine.
Mary
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Hi Miss Blondie :) I think I really like the color Chocolate
Moss Green is my favorite. Thanks for the chance to win.
I would pick the chocolate.
This is exactly what I need!! {right now! I'm freezing!} I love the Alaskan blue shade.
thewondermomma(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd get the Ruby Wine Slanket.
TechyDad at TechyDad dot com
I would take the Limoges.
clynsg at yahoo.com
I want the Alaskan Blue slanket. They look so cozy and I'm always cold... lol
I like the Apricot and boy oh boy would I wrap up in this. My arthritis kicks up and I can't get warm enough
It's Texas Tea for me!
I would choose the chocolate color
Ohhh! I am a blanket baby. I love the color Ruby Wine.
I am a new follower and subscriber.
I'd choose chocolate.
I think all the colors are pretty neat, but my fav is the ruby wine. I love this slanket.
I would choose "Hunter Green". My "OpenID" is my contact email.
I like the Alaskan Blue.
adr1001025[at]msn.com
I would choose chocolate to match my couch!
jennifer.lleras@gmail.com
I like chocolate.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
ruby wine please
tvollowitz at aol dot com
I like the pretty Limoges
I'm following the blog
I would pick the Pink Lavender I have been wanting ones of these forever!
karenm_sears@hotmail.com
I like the Pink Lavendar! Thanks!! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
I have you faved in technorati! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
Hold. The. Phone.
My oldest wants one of these things so bad, she can hardly stand it! So I let her choose the color... she'd take Alaskan Blue (if I were to win, that is!)
I love blue, so Limoges would be my color choice!
Thanks for the giveaway!
alaskan blue. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
I would choose the ruby wine.
Thank you!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
Alaskan Blue please.
eddiem11@ca.rr.com
I would choose chocolate.
andreaw@wideopenwest.com
I'd pick castlerock.
Love to have this in Red Wine,
Thanks,
darkfyre1(at)gmail(dot)com
I would pick the Chocolate.
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
i like the pink lavender one. it looks really warm. thanks for the giveaway.
Alaskan blue
email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com
I love the Chocolate slanket!!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
Goog golly, Miss Blondie, I'd have to choose me a Hunter Green Slanket! asthenight at gmail dot com
hunter green
A Chocolate brown slanket for me!
hunter green
Limoges is my first choice! These look so comfy ~
I blogged about the review/giveaway
Black! I mean "Texas tea"... cough. I have a white cat so its totally impractical but I'm a little emo gothic girl at heart and it matches everything and would keep me warm!
The Alaskan Blue is my choice. These are a great idea and look wonderful. Thanks for the review!
rubymoonstone at gmail dot com
Google Reader subscriber by RSS feed.
rubymoonstone at gmail dot com
I would choose Alaskan Blue.
msurosey@yahoo.com
The rich Castlerock is my favorite. Thanks
I like the moss green. I am so excited about this giveaway. These slankets are wonderful.
Adore the pink lavendar :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I really would like to have the Ruby Wine Slanket. I like the color.
I would probably choose the chocolate brown, although I love the ruby red.
I like Alaskan Blue.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
I'd pick the lavendar color.
thanks
msboatgal at aol.com
I liked the Limoges color. Its so pretty.
I like Chocolate!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
i'd choose the Chocolate one.
I would pick the ruby wine color. Thanks for a great contest!
I like limoges
I would love Apricot.
Thank you,
src1964@gmail.com
Follow your blog.
src1964@gmail.com
I follow and tweeted ~ src1964
src1964@gmail.com
I really like the Moss Green.
Thank you,
cammei@triad.rr.com
Follow you on Twitter and Tweeted
http://twitter.com/cammeiosis/statuses/1432173843
camei@triad.rr.com
Faved on Technorati - cammeiosis
cammei@triad.rr.com
I would love a slanket. They look so cozy! Hunter Green, please. Thank you for the chance to win.
OMG! I have wanted a slanket forever! I want to win the Pink Lavender for my Mom. She lives in Central Oregon, where they are still getting snow even now. I know the slanket would keep her warm and comfy:)
maggie@mannwieler.com
I love the Pink Lavender. I am always cold because of my anemia!
twincere[at]hotmail.com
I like Ruby Wine
Following your blog!
I'd pick the moss green if I win - thanks!
Twittered! http://twitter.com/tonibelle/status/1435406312
Love Apricot.
grammykayg@gmail.com
Follow your blog.
grammykayg@gmail.com
I follow you and I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/GrammyKay/statuses/1435411709
grammykayg@gmail.com
Faved on Technorati - GrammyKay
grammykayg@gmail.com
Alaskan Blue. I love that bright shade of blue!!!
Thank you,
reinydey@gmail.com
I started following your blog :)
reinydey@gmail.com
Good Golly Miss Blondie has been added to your Favorites.
Technorati name ~ ReinyDey
reinydey@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/ReinyDey/statuses/1436941763
reinydey@gmail.com
i like the ruby wine.
What a fabulous giveaway prize! My two sons have begged for one of these! I like the beige color.
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I have favored you on Technorati.
Thanks, Cindi
windycindy
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Also, I follow you on Twitter and tweeted your giveaway!
http://twitter.com/cmh512/status/
1443400042.
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
ruby wine!
I like the chocolate one.
Thanks for the giveaway!
kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would choose the beige. Thanks.
I signed up to follow your blog on Google.
I like moss green
I am now a follower
I'd choose Chocolate. Thanks!
I like the moss green color best.
urchiken at gmail dot com
i like the red wine one
My twin girls want of these so bad! hands down, ruby wine would be my color choice.
Thanks for the fun,
Christine
The IE Mommy
theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com
I like Beige.
nutterboogle@gmail.com
Follow your blog.
nutterboogle@gmail.com
Favorite on Technorati: nutterboogle
nutterboogle@gmail.com
Follow and Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/NutterBoogle/statuses/1450498676
nutterboogle@gmail.com
I love Ruby Wine.
aikychien@yahoo.com
Following you on Twitter and here's my tweet:
http://twitter.com/aikychien/status/1450830834
aikychien@yahoo.com
I have your button:
http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/
aikychien@yahoo.com
If I win, I would pick the "Ruby Wine" one. It would look perfect in my living room.
melissalam100@yahoo.com
oh god... I love the pink lavender one!! :)
I also tweeted the giveaway http://twitter.com/jamiain/status/1451855987
I would pick hunter green, thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
Ruby wine
I'm partial to the Alaskan Blue!
I subscribe to your feed!
I tweeted the Slanket Giveaway!
MrsMarcos@MissBlondie919 is giving away a Slanket! You KNOW you want 1! http://www.goodgollymissblo...
I like the chocolate
Would love in the limoges color! What a great concept, and would be perfect to bundle up in on those cold days. Thanks for a great giveaway!
I love the Pink Lavender!
sugar2006@comcast.net
I like the castlerock color.
paryjeja at sbcglobal dot net
i'd pick the apricot
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
Definitely chocolate! God I could use one of these. it has been so cold in our house lately and with our latest big heating bill, we are keeping a watchful eye on the thermostat!
i like the moss green
I'd like the hunter green
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
i just love that lavender slanket. what a great idea.
teechbiz at gmail dot com
I luv the Moss Green!
Thanks for a Cozy Giveaway :)
I'm a New Follower :)
This is such a good idea! The blanket looks so comfy. I would choose the moss green.
Chocolate would be my choice.
Thank you,
bettyroseg@gmail.com
Follow your blog.
bettyroseg@gmail.com
I love the Apricot Slanket.
eppsiebell@hotmail.com
I'd choose the beige so I could use it in any room. Thanks.
I think my wife would like the Ruby Wine best, though the Hunter Green comes in close.
I love the Chocolate but oh boy is it a tough pick, I love the Alaskan Blue too!
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com
I would love the Castlerock one!
I like the apricot!! Thanks for the chance!!
mogrill@comcast.net
Good Golly Miss Blondie has been added to your Favorites.
Technorati: bettyroseg
bettyroseg@gmail.com
Follow and Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/bettyrose/statuses/1458293339
bettyroseg@gmail.com
Post a Comment