Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Hip-T Winner

The winner of the My Hip-T is Shannon who said...

And I'm subscribed to your blog via Google Reader!!

Congrats girl! See those extra entries help!! An email has been sent please respond within 72 hours.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:37
Timestamp: 2009-03-15 12:49:16 UTC




Photobucket

1 comments:

Shannon Sunday, March 15, 2009  

Woo hoo! Thanks, Miss Blondie! ;)

(I'm currently out of town, and tried to send an email to you... but it's not going through for some reason... so hope you get this comment! I'll email you again as soon as I can!)

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP