Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eden Fantasys Giveaway

*CLOSED*

Last week I did a review on an Eden Fantasys G-Spot Vibrator. If you haven't already, go check it out! Just like that post, this is not PG and you might want to make sure there are no kids around. And there is no shyness in this post either!

This week Eden Fantasys has agreed to give one of Miss Blondie's readers an adult gift of their own. One lucky reader will win, the New Little Softee Rabbit Vibrator. I have to admit, I am bummed that I can't win one of these myself! But I'm super excited that one of my readers will!! Just think of how much fun you and your partner or you alone can have with this sex toy. Imagine hubby's face when you two finally get some alone time for some much needed intimacy and you pull out this 'O' mazing adult toy for you to use together. Wowza! It'll be like your honeymoon all over again!

Here is the description of this toy:


The Little Softee is, as its name indicates, a rabbit vibrator with just a hint of softness. With three speeds and both g-spot and clitoral stimulation, this waterproof "softie" provides plenty of pleasure!



Seriously, who wouldn't want to win one?!! Here's your chance to win your own! No need to be shy or embarrassed ladies, we are all human!

1. Head over to Eden Fantasys and tell me one other item you would love to have. This is mandatory, if you don't do this, your entries will be disqualified.



For Extra Entries:

1.Follow my blog

2. Favorite me on technorati

3. Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. Leave your twitter name and link so I know you did.

4. Grab my button and add it to your sidebar

5. Blog about this giveaway and receive 5 extra entries!! Leave a separate comment for each.

6. I will give you 10 extra entries if you help me in the fight against breast cancer. I'm doing the Avon 2-day walk for breast cancer and need to raise $1800. If you click on the link and donate to me, any amount at all, you will receive 10 extra entries!!

Remember to come back and leave a separate comment for each entry!! So thats 7 ways to enter this contest. This contest will end at 11:59pm EST on Saturday March 21. The winner will be sent an email and will have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen. So don't forget to leave an email address!! Good Luck!!


Photobucket

146 comments:

koopermom Thursday, March 12, 2009  

Waterproof? That sounds....interesting!

I'd love to have the Slimline passion wave jack rabbit.

koopermom Thursday, March 12, 2009  

Following you on Twitter -
koopermom
Check out this Eden Fantasies giveaway!! http://www.goodgollymissblo...

Keonté Thursday, March 12, 2009  

I follow you on twitter.
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/Luvdamall/status/1319810105

www.twitter.com/luvdamall

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 12, 2009  

Following you on Twitter. @jmintuck

devonm @ sasktel dot NET

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 12, 2009  

Following Posts of yours in the Atom reader of my browser

devonm @ sasktel dot NET

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 12, 2009  

Retweeted this giveaway @jmintuck

devonm @ sasktel dot NET

hello haha narf Thursday, March 12, 2009  

in addition to that rabbit you are offering, i really am interested in the rock-chick massager. thanks for the contest!

hello haha narf Thursday, March 12, 2009  

officially following on twitter.
and sent a message to the internet about this giveaway:

hellohahanarf
hey internet...there is an awesome sex toy giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/bpyyjp #edenfantasysless than a minute ago from TweetDeck

ikkinlala Friday, March 13, 2009  

The Velvet Forest Evening Gown looks good.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

rewcath Friday, March 13, 2009  

I'm following. My husband would love it if I would win this, woohoo

Anonymous,  Friday, March 13, 2009  

I like the Carnal Pleasures Collection lol --- please enter me to win :)
Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Polished10 Friday, March 13, 2009  

Oh Lord, since my hubby is deployed I sure could use this toy!! My other favorite item from Eden Fantasys is the Collection deluxe: agent secret. This is amazing!

stOOpidgErL Friday, March 13, 2009  

If I could have any toy on that site it would be this~
http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/slimline-passion-wave-jack-rabbit
looks like so much fun!!!

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 14, 2009  

Perfection 7x! Waterproof and rechargable, sounds wonderful.

Steph Saturday, March 14, 2009  

I'd like to try the luxury pleasure balm. Fun giveaway!

ms0812@zoominternet.net

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 14, 2009  

i would love to try the fetish sex stool- definately sounds fun!!

Sarah Z Saturday, March 14, 2009  

Jojo looks interesting!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 15, 2009  

I would like to have the Beeswax aromatherapy candle in a jar in the Ylang Ylang / Cedarwood scent.(Yes, they actually sell candles too! ;)

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Email: supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 15, 2009  

of course a rabbit OR a c-ring

autumn398 (at) yahoo.com

Liza767 Sunday, March 15, 2009  

i entered so many of these just wanna win 1 please You Know You Love It video

Liza767 Sunday, March 15, 2009  

Congratulations, Liza767
You are now following Good Golly Miss Blondie

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 15, 2009  

Hmm, something in silicone would be nice like the cute devil vibe.

galeogirl at comcast dot net

kdkdkd Sunday, March 15, 2009  

the Fonzie G-spot and clitoral vibrator by Feelztoys! That sounds good to me!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 16, 2009  

So many wonderful choices!! I guess any of the "vibes" would be wonderful to try!!

mogrill Monday, March 16, 2009  

Love the Rampant Rabbit!! Thanks for the chance!!
mogrill@comcast.net

Anonymous,  Monday, March 16, 2009  

tweet & follower / lisagee123 EdenFantasysGiveaway~http://tinyurl.com/bpyyjpless than 5 seconds ago from web

Anonymous,  Monday, March 16, 2009  

Dream massager G sounds great! HAHA! I'm a single mom, I'd love to win

Unknown Monday, March 16, 2009  

The liberator for sure!!!



Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

jlafount Monday, March 16, 2009  

I'd like my girl to use the Rock Chick massager. I've heard good things

Emily Tuesday, March 17, 2009  

The glass dildos are so pretty! I really like this one: http://www.edenfantasys.com/GOLD-SPIRAL-WRAPPED-G-SPOT/adult-toys-dvds-15788

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 17, 2009  

My DH would love to see me in the sexy nurse outfit - Naughty Nurse Betty.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 17, 2009  

My wife and I would enjoy this, and the VIBE pocket rocket looks interesting

Anguisette Wednesday, March 18, 2009  

The Silver pearl nipple chain is gorgeous. Always looking for something to wear out.

Amanda Wednesday, March 18, 2009  

Just wanted to let all those who enter know that these rabbits are great! I got one when my DH was deployed. I've decided if I can't have my hubby, I want a rabbit.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 18, 2009  

You picked a great one, but I think the Wireless bunny waterproof Strap-on vibrator by California Exotic would be amazing! :D

tataliniey_kaleneedra_04@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 18, 2009  

I would like the Elise vibrator.

jwright (at) iowatelecom (dot) net

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 19, 2009  

I would like to try the rampant rabbit, if I didn't win the little softee rabbit. From what I hear, any rabbit would be nice!!



john1228@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 19, 2009  

I'd like to have the Kama sutra sweet celebrations box. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 19, 2009  

I would like the cock ring with the vibrator.

Nycole
knycks1@aol.com

Unknown Friday, March 20, 2009  

Nina Hartley’s birthday deal. Buy Vixen dildo and get Sex toy video guide for Free
I'M BEENTHINKING OF GETTING SOMETHING, don't know how to use it.......

Happi Shopr Friday, March 20, 2009  

This looks like fun: Posh clitoral stimulator.

trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  Friday, March 20, 2009  

I want the Fonzie G-spot vibrator.

winbigat@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Friday, March 20, 2009  

My and my hubby would have tons of fun with the Rockin’ robin™

Ally P Friday, March 20, 2009  

Oh my....the Bloomy looks quite interesting!! Half the fun would be in figuring that little bugger out. Thanks for a FUN FUN contest!

Nicole Larsen Friday, March 20, 2009  

Oh, I think I would like the Fonzie G-spot vibrator :)


pittsy82(at)hotmail(dot)com

tattwo Friday, March 20, 2009  

I am interested in trying the smart balls. Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 21, 2009  

I would love to have the Leau A deux sensual kit. garrettsambo@aol.com

Brittany Saturday, March 21, 2009  

Awesome giveaway! I'd like to try the Lily, it looks really interesting and different.

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 21, 2009  

Jelly flex prober andthe Cherry scented vibro-dong
taintedtears102@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 21, 2009  

id like to try the ivibe pocket rocket

ham_burgerx at yahoo dot com

Marianna Saturday, March 21, 2009  

Looks like fun! Thanks for such a great giveaway! ;)
I think I'd purchase the exotic glow bullet, too cool!

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 21, 2009  

Little Paul G-spot vibrator. dylanzackamber(at)aol(dot)com.

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 21, 2009  

The infraRed Massager looks interesting.

Jackie

gabrielle1672@aol.com

rlgrady Saturday, March 21, 2009  

I would get the Darque french maid outfit. Thanks!

rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com

Jennifer Saturday, March 21, 2009  

I would love to try the we-vibe, thanks for the great giveaway!

mattandjen[at]gmail.com

Melissa O. Tuesday, June 30, 2009  

My hubby wants me to get a rabbit and that Rampant Rabbit looks like it means business!

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP