*CLOSED*
Alright ladies admit it, we've all had those times where we've had a plumbers crack, or muffin top, and even our thongs hanging out of jeans. Well No More! There is a
solution. Its called a My Hip-T. Now, i personally absolutely love the layered look but i don't necessarily like all the bulkiness it adds up top. The Hip-T is the perfect way to get that look without all the layering. With the way jeans are made nowadays, unless your wearing "mom jeans," your jeans are probably sitting pretty low on your hips...i know mine are. Every time i bend down, my jeans slide down, and expose my very cute undies...however no one in the supermarket needs to see my Victorias Secret panties.
The wonderful girls at
My Hip-T have so graciously sent me a Hip-T in basic white to review. Hands down one of the best products ever created for women! I can bend over, squat down and not have to worry about holding the back of my pants up or stretching my shirt way down to cover my crack. The
Hip-T truly covered my unflattering problem. So you may not have the same problem as me, maybe you have muffin tops or that little extra belly

pudge in the front that we moms are blessed with after having children. The Hip-T solves those problems too!
You can buy your own
Hip-T for only $19.95 by visiting their website. Their Basics come in 12 different colors (to make your entire wardrobe), the Original come in 3 colors but with lace trim around the bottom, and also one sassy zebra print!
Or you can win one here! My Hip-T has generously offered one of my readers their choice of a Hip-T. To enter this contest:
1. Go to
My Hip-T and come back here and tell me what color you would pick. This is mandatory, if you dont do this, your entries will be disqualified.
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog on google
2. Subscribe to my blog
3. Favorite me on technorati
4. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave your twitter name and link so i know you did.
5. Blog about this giveaway.
Remember to come back here and leave a separate comment for each entry.
Okay, so you have 6 ways to enter and win one of these for yourself. This contest will end by 11:59pm est on Saturday March 14. The winner will be sent an email and will have 72 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen. So don't forget to leave an email address!! Good Luck!!
130 comments:
girl, I absolutely NEED that thing!
and I'm a Google follower
AND I'm a subscriber.
this is getting weird, hu?
the one i like the most is the lace ones add me in for this thanks
i have you on my feed list
Wow I SO need this! :) I like the the black or the white with lace! Pretty..
I follow :)
I want a black one!
I follow you on twitter!!!!
I would choose the heather gray hip-T.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I have been reading your blog forever now, and now I am officially a follower:)
The white with lace would get alot of use from me! Heck yes!
email: mmietling at yahoo dot com
woooot!
tweeted it (hdowney)
Following now, too!
i would love the charcoal gray!
I need one! (or 2 or 3) I want the basic brown and the black lace... awesome idea!
Of course I follow you on Twitter @ crazymommie and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/crazymommie/status/1291451571
I'd like burnt orange or charcoal grey.
I need the Basic in White...I have so many sweaters that I hate wearing now because they're too short. This would be perfect.
shel704 at aol dot com
I'm following your blog on blogger
shel704 at aol dot com
Subscribed via google reader
shel704 at aol dot com
I follow you on twitter (auntiethesis) and I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1294355091
shel704 at aol dot com
Fav'd your blog on Technorati:
http://technorati.com/faves/auntiethesis
shel704 at aol dot com
black :)
subscriber
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1295587046
I need this one so much..
I'd choose the Dark Fuchsia.
I'm following your blog
I subscribed to your blog
I'm following you on twitter and I tweeted. name: Prpldy
I faved you in technorati
I like how versatile the white one is.
would love the hot pink
Awesome!
I'd choose either the black or the black with lace...
I'm a follower!
I follow you on Twitter and here's my tweet:
http://twitter.com/nuthouseshannon/statuses/1298550205
And I'm subscribed to your blog via Google Reader!
I would choose the Heather Grey! Thanks for the chance!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
I faved you on technorati! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
Im subscribed via google reader!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
black with lace
I'd love the Basics Charcoal Gray. Thanks for the chance to enter!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
And I faved you on Technorati-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love this in white.
meredycat*lycos*com
Follow you on Twitter and tweeted under Meredycat.
meredycat*lycos*com
pink w/lace
I'd love the black lace.
I would choose white or brown.
alisha.call@gmail.com
black lace for me!
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
Pink lace!
the lace is the best
I love the black with Lace! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
love black with lace
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
i like the white.
I like the white lace hip-t. ginabx(at)yahoo(dot)com thanks
basic black
Black for me please :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
Basic black
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I'd go with the Baby Pink Hip-T.
What a good idea!
The Basics - White
White with Lace trim
92% Cotton, 8% Spandex
I could so use this and they have my size!
following your blog
subscribed via RSS
favored on technorati...momof2boyswifeof1
http://twitter.com/lisasamples/status/1310628504 tweeted
I would choose the Basic White! Perfect for everything. These are a great idea. I'm adding a couple to my shopping list whether I win or not. I'm tall, so I constantly have the creeping shirt problem. Sigh. Thanks for the chance to enter!
I faved you at technorati!
Your Twitter link isn't working...... but I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/PsychMamma/status/1310667940
Hip-T's are fantastic!! Every woman should have one of these in her wardrobe, I love them! I would choose the Pink Hip-T with Lace, pink is so pretty for the spring and summer! Thank you so much for the opportunity to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am now following your Blog. My username is joannaonthelake
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am now Subscribed to your blog via my google reader. My username is joannaonthelake
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am now following you on twitter. My username is joannaonthelake
I also twittered about your wonderful giveaway. Here is link to my tweet:
http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1311748437
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
oh I want the basic black.
Ooh, I'd love to win one in cream! I'm about to have to part with a few blouses if I can't find a good solution :-(
greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com
I want basic black so it would go with more.
I would pick baby pink.
white lace for me. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
basic black!
I would choose the heather gray one. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the pink lace one.
madamerkf at aol dot com
I like the heather gray one! Thank you!
I would select the Basic in Charcoal Grey. Thanks! theprophecygirl(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love the zebra sassy print. Thanks for the giveaway:)
Following you!
I would choose either brown or cream. i love the neutral colors. Thank you for the giveaway. My muffin top would thank you for it! lol
I would pick heather gray!!
I like the black with lace.
I'm a follower!
the basic black Hip-T would make all my 'too short' shirts wearable again!
I love all the color choices, but I think my first choice would be the black with lace. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com
These are so cool! My favorite is Heather Grey or white!
Thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'm following your blog. Thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I subscribed in google reader too. Thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'd pick the Brown one
rosans4@comcast.net
I follow you-rosannepm
I subscribe
rosans4@comcast.net
I would want white
I'd like the basic in burnt orange
I'd probably choose the Black with Lace one first.
I would like the white with lace. It would go with everything.
I am a follower.
I subscribe via google reader.
Baby Pink is my favorite color. garrettsambo@aol.com
I'd like the white one - no lace.
I'd love the black one with the lace!!
strycker@slu.edu
I like the black.
I like the black, no lace.
eeohlin at gmail dot com
I follow you on blogger/google!
eeohlin at gmail dot com
I would love Basics Charcoal Gray. Because it would go with a lot of things I have!
I would pick rthe plain black.
I follow.
I would pick the black basic hip T
I'd love to win the white w/lace. Thanks!
I would choose black.
Black with lace. ambpool(at)hotmail.com
I would love the white or black with lace. Love the lace trim.
my shirts never seem long enough and I would love this.
I would pick the basic black. Thanks!
tweet and follow on twitter
http://twitter.com/misaacmom/status/1329739026
follow on blogger
faved on technorati - misaacmom
White lace :)
I'd choose the black Hip-T with lace.
White with Lace! Great contest! Thx. :)
I love the black with lace.
I love the black Hip-T with lace!
ms.lilyk@gmail.com
I'd love to score me a navy one! Thanks for the chance.
White with lace, please! These look helpful, for sure.
I love the Black Lace Hip-T
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
Following You on Blog (Swtlilchick)
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
Subscriber via google reader
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
Following you on Twitter and Tweet
(Swtlilchick)
http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/1330098099
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
Fave you on Technorati
(Swtlilchick)
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
Post a Comment