Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, March 6, 2009

Eden Fantasys Review

I had the most fun with this review!! Haha! How could I not?! First of all, look around you and make sure there are no kiddies in the room...this isn't exactly rated PG. Also, if you are shy or blush easily, then this review is not for you.


Sex. We all have it. So lets talk about it! Think about it for a minute. You're married with kids, you know your alone time is far and few between. Naturally, you make the most of those private moments you get with your significant other and you want to keep it exciting. Or maybe you are single. Well, my philosophy as a single woman is, "A girls got needs too." Either way, our lives as women need a little spicing up once in a while. And what better way to hit the big "O" than with a sex toy!


I got the pleasure (and i do mean pleasure) of reviewing the Dolly Dolphin II from Eden Fantasys. As you can probably tell, I am by no means a shy person...at all. I rarely blush, ever, so talking about this is fun for me. The Dolphin is a G-spot vibrator made from silicone. I was surprised by how soft the texture of the vibrator was and how easy it was to clean. The control part on the bottom was so easy to use!! It turns like a dial so you can adjust the speed easily with one finger while in use. And the best part of this adult toy....it was incredibly quiet! I was amazed by how quiet it was no matter how high it was because most of my other toys are vibrate much louder, so this was huge plus. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to open the bottom for the batteries but once i did, i had no problem taking it off and on.



Now, this was my first time using a G-Spot vibrator. I have regular vibrators but I was really excited to get to try a G-spot vibrator. And boy oh boy, what a difference! I don't think i've ever orgasmed so fast in my life! The tip of the dolphin hits that spot with such vibration and precision its instant gratification. It. Felt. Amazing. That's all I can say. A-MA-ZING!!



So, do yourself and your sex life a favor and head on over to Eden Fantasys and get yourself something fun...i HIGHLY recommend the Dolly Dolphin II.



Oh, and come back soon because you may just get your own chance to win an exciting adult gift here.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies Friday, March 06, 2009  

So I loved this review! So funny that we were tweeting about this #sassy today and Drew DM'd me about a review of my own. He was following me... Thanks for the networking... u r FABULOUS!

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP