Fiber Friend Gift Basket Giveaway
*CLOSED*
I recently participated in Fiber One's Fiber Friend Face-Off a fun and interactive online game that will help you better understand and reach daily fiber goals.
When you visit www.fiberfriendfaceoff.com you can create your own personal avatar, or Fiber Friend. You then face off against a weekly opponent to help learn about daily fiber requirements and the health benefits of fiber. Just by registering, players are entered in a sweepstakes for a chance to win great prizes including daily gift cash cards, weekly Flip Video camcorder and a grand prize trip-for-two to a luxury spa in Arizona.
Players can also download discount coupons for Fiber One products including Fiber One yogurt, chewy snack bars, ready-to-eat breakfast cereal, toaster pastries, muffin mix and pancake mix, all great tasting foods that help to maintain a healthy and balanced diet. Fiber One yogurt provides 20 percent of the Daily Value of fiber and is a good source of vitamins A &D.
It was a very informative and fun way to learn about fiber intake. Before going to the site, I had no idea how much fiber I am supposed to get everyday. But now I know how much and what foods to eat to get there. I recommend visiting the site and playing along, for your own health benefit.
Thanks to My Blog Spark and Fiber One, Miss Blondie has 3 Fiber Friend Gift Baskets to giveaway!! Yes there will be 3 winners!! Each gift basket includes a nutrition journal, water bottle, pedometer with calorie counter, and a kitchen scale.

Now you can keep track of your daily fiber intake.
To enter this giveaway you must tell what your favorite Fiber One product is or one that would most like to try. This is a mandatory entry, if you don't do this your entries will be disqualified.
Want Extra Entries??
1. Follow my blog
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
3. Subscribe to my blog
4. Grab my button and add it to your sidebar
5. Favorite me on technorati
6. Earn 5 extra entries by blogging about this giveaway
7. Earn 10 extra entries by helping me in the fight against breast cancer. I am walking in Avon's 2-day walk for Breast Cancer and if you click on the link and donate to me, any amount at all, you will receive 10 extra entries!!
Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry.
This contest will end on Wednesday March 25 at 11:59pm est. The winners will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Good Luck!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
168 comments:
My favorite Fiber One product is the Fiber One Chewy snack bars! They are great! I like all the flavors!
Thank you!
baileybobby6(at)hotmail.com
I am now following your blog!
angie
Thanks,
baileybobby6(at)hotmail.com
would love to try the new pancakes they have- the pancake mix- it looks great as well as the poptart look alike
follow
subscriber
I love the peanut butter bars
I follow
I really want to try the pancake mix. It would make me feel less guilty about serving my kids pancakes on Saturday morning.
I love the chewy chocolate bars. Thanks so much.
The toaster pastries look good! I haven't tried them yet though.
I like the yogurt. I eat it all the time. It's good.
patricjames@hotmail.com
I love the Fiber One Strawberry yogurt which I buy weekly and the Fiber One Shredded Cereal! Yummy!
I follow you on Blogger!
I follow you on Twitter, and I'm tweeting now!
@mommyinpink
The magic morsel dozen looks yummy...brownies are my favorite sweet.
http://twitter.com/lisasamples/status/1325642348
tweeted
I love the strawberry yogurt, yummy! I would love to try the pancake mix too.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
And faved you on Technorati-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would like to try the oats and apple streusel chewy bars.
imjessica(at)mail(dot)com
I would like to try the Peanut Butter Bars.
meredycat*lycos*com
Follower.
meredycat*lycos*com
Follow you on Twitter under Meredycat and tweeted.
meredycat*lycos*com
i love the strawberry yogurt
teh toaster pastries
I'd go bananas for the Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!! I need to increase my fiber intake and what a better way to do it than by enjoying something so deliciously yummy than banana chocolate muffins?! Thank you for the contest!
txgigggles@yahoo.com
I would love to try the pancake mix!
I following you on your blogger :)
I really like the strawberry yogurt! Thanks....
chewy bars are pretty good
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
I'd like to try the pancakes, my hubby loves pancakes for breakfast. This is an incredible prize, thanks!
I've been a Fiber One Cereal user for years. Good stuff.
I would like to try the Fiber One Toaster Pastries. There are so many Fiber One coupons popping up everyone I'll just clip away and try them.
peanut butter bars are my fav
Ive been wanting to try the Strawberry Yogurt! Sounds delicious!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
hi_joan_elliott@hotmail.com
I like the chewy bars the best.
Not having tried any of the new Fiber One products, I would like to try the Toaster Pastries, as i think they would be healthier.
espressogurl(at)hotmail(dot)com
Your blog feeds to my google reader at rubymoonstone(at)gmail(dot)com
espressogurl(at)hotmail(dot)com
We buy the Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal & just love it.
Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com
Ooh, pancakes!
I would love to try the new pancake mix-! I bet they are delicious!
I like strawberry yogurt
I'd like to try the breakfast bars
Strawberry Yogurt
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Following
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Faved (gkstratos)
gkstratos@yahoo.com
the cereal is great, and the bars are too!
I like Fiber One Chewy Chocolate Bars.
I really like the apple streusel bars! I would like to try some of the muffin mixes!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
Oats and Chocolate bars. I'm totallly addicted to them. I have them every morning.
My favorite Fiber One product is the Fiber One Chewy snack bars!
I would really like to try the chewy bars - I've heard they are really good. :)
I'm always looking for ways to get in my fiber - especially with my family history and my diet. Yikes! I'm not good at getting fiber at all. Thanks for the post -and the giveaway!
Katherine
I twittered about your giveaway. Here: https://twitter.com/home
(angiee1)
Thanks!
baileybobby6(at)hotmail.com
I should add I am following you on Twitter. (angiee1)
Thanks!
baileybobby6(at)hotmail.com
I have your button on my Blog, come see: http://baileybobby1.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
baileybobby6(at)hotmail.com
I like all the Fiber One products I have tried. I especially like the yogurt!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I'm a new follower of your blog.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I'd love to try their cottage cheese.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
I'm a follower.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
Chocolate poptart. Thanks.
I'd love to try the fiber one muffin mixes. We love muffins and it would be a great way to sneak in extra fiber!!
I love the cereal.
delilahhhhh@msn.com
I want to try the Cinnamon Raisin Bread! Thanks for the chance!!
mogrill@comcast.net
I'd like to try the banana nut muffin mix.
Oats & Chocolate bars.
My favorite is the Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt
jason@allworldautomotive.com
I tasted the Fiber One Strawberry at an Albertsons sample event and I love it!!!!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite Fiber One product is the Apple Cinnamon Muffins mix. Thanks for a great giveaway!
Blog follower! trishden
I'm a twitter follower and I tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/trishden/status/1348336891
Thanks
trishden
Faved you on Technorati! trishden
i like the peanut butter bars!
I would like to try the pancakes. Thanks
I like the pancake mix. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(dot)com
I subscribed to your blog.
Thanks!
baileybobby6(at)hotmail.com
I favored you on technorati. (angiee11)
Thanks,
baileybobby6(at)hotmail.com
I like Fiber One Frosted Shredded Wheat cereal
Following on blogger as purplepassion126
Subscribed via google reader
Faved on technorati as purplepassion126
Frosted Shredded Wheat Cereal
I'd like to try the chocolate mocha chewy bars
rosans4@comcast.net
I'm a subscriber
rosans4@comcast.net
I follow you-rosannepm
I eat a Fiber One chewy Oats and Peanut butter bar for breakfast EVERY morning!
chewy chocolate bars sound very good and good for you
We love the Fiber One Key Lime yogurt. The kids can't get enough of it! Thanks for the giveaway.
I would love to try the chocolate mocha chewy bars--they sound yummy.
I want to try their yogurt, I love yogurt, this seems like a great way to get extra fiber!
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
follower
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I like Fiber One cereal.
subscriber
follower
I eat fiber one bars every morning for breakfast. I like their new flavor, mocha.
My favorite is the strawberry toaster pastries. Thanks.
TRigell at aol dot com
I am happy to become one of your followers.
TRigell at aol dot com
I follow you on Twitter and I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/TRigell
TRigell at aol dot com
I faved you on Technorati.
TRigell
TRigell at aol dot com
Entry 1 for blogging about this giveaway and your blog at http://slowingdownabit.blogspot.com/2009/03/saturday-night-giveaways.html
TRigell at aol dot com
Entry 2 for blogging about this giveaway and your blog at http://slowingdownabit.blogspot.com/2009/03/saturday-night-giveaways.html
TRigell at aol dot com
Entry 3 for blogging about this giveaway and your blog at http://slowingdownabit.blogspot.com/2009/03/saturday-night-giveaways.html
TRigell at aol dot com
Entry 4 for blogging about this giveaway and your blog at http://slowingdownabit.blogspot.com/2009/03/saturday-night-giveaways.html
TRigell at aol dot com
Entry 5 for blogging about this giveaway and your blog at http://slowingdownabit.blogspot.com/2009/03/saturday-night-giveaways.html
TRigell at aol dot com
I'd love to try the muffin mixes!
I'd most like to try the Fiber One Cinnamon Raisin Bread.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love their Frosted Shredded Wheat.
I love their dark chocolate almond fiber bars.
The breakfast bars are my favorite! they are also very filling!
amwysoc@ilstu.edu
I would love to try the Banana Choc Chip muffins.
I would like to try their yogurt!
I'd like to try the Apple cinnamon muffin mix.
I like the strawberry yogurt.
I twittered.
http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/1382950346
Mmmmmmm. I'd like to try the Chocolate Chewy Snack Bars!
I follow you.
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I subscribe to your blog
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I have your button on my sidebar. www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
1
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
2
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
3
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
4
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
5
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
6
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
7
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
7
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
8
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
9
I donated! Good luck!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
10
I fav'd you on technorati.
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
Follow on twitter and tweeeted
http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/1383192201
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
Forgot to say that tecnorati id is mom2maya.
I Blogged here: http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/fiber-one-giveaway.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
1
I Blogged here: http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/fiber-one-giveaway.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
2
I Blogged here: http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/fiber-one-giveaway.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
3
I Blogged here: http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/fiber-one-giveaway.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
4
I Blogged here: http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/fiber-one-giveaway.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
5
I like the chocolate chip bars!
I love the fiberone frosted shredded wheats
follower on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/Jammie79/status/1383270447
I have your button http://sweeping-jammie.blogspot.com/
I like the basic FiberOne, the original
i like the Fiber One Frosted Shredded Wheat cereal
I like the pancake mix.
I follow your blog.
I love their Oats and Chocolate bars!
I would love to try the Fiber One Chewy Snack Bars. They sound so much healthier than what we can get out of the vending machine at our work! :)
mcj4tlj@comcast.net
I like Fiber One's yogurt, especially the strawberry flavor.
I like all of them. However, I would like to win just one of the prize.
try- Shredded Wheat cereal. Love cereal so this is my choice. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
following blog as A. Casson, skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
Subscribed to blog. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
Blogged about your giveaway ... http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/03/enter-to-win-fiber-one-gift-set-3-to-be.html
#1
Blogged about your giveaway ... http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/03/enter-to-win-fiber-one-gift-set-3-to-be.html
#2
Blogged about your giveaway ... http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/03/enter-to-win-fiber-one-gift-set-3-to-be.html
#3
Blogged about your giveaway ... http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/03/enter-to-win-fiber-one-gift-set-3-to-be.html
#4
Blogged about your giveaway ... http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/03/enter-to-win-fiber-one-gift-set-3-to-be.html
#5
skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
Linz said :
For sure my favoite is the Apple Cinnamon Muffins mix
sardisoaks(at)live(dot)com
I just signed up to follow you!
The Fiber one Yogurt
I have tried the oats and chocolate bars and liked them. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com
i'd like to try the fiber one lowfat cottage cheese. thank you for the chance!
I would like to try Fiber One Peanut and Oats bar.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like the chocolate bar.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I follow this blog.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribed with Blog Lines.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I am a subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I am a follower.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I faved you on technorati.
donna444444@yahoo.com
yogurt
Post a Comment