Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Handmade Wristlet Giveaway

As a mom bloggers we love etsy shops, right?! Well, I want to introduce you all to my favorite etsy shop. Roman McCall. I went to a "ladies night" here in my town that was hosted by the school and had lots of different vendors at. There was this one table that had been swarmed with people nearly the entire night, so by the end of the night I hopped on over to the table to take a look at their stuff. I absolutely FELL in love with their handmade products. They had a nice display of reversible belts, headbands, handbags, etc. and I ended up buying two of their reversible headbands. When I realized they had an etsy shop our conversation just flowed from there. The two women, Deanna and Martha, behind this etsy shop are wonderful women to work with. And because I like their products so much I wanted to introduce their shop to all of you. One of my favorite items (that they sold out of that night) are their fuzzy koozies. The pink ones are perfect for bachelorette parties!

This is from their shop: While our items are made to accessorize you with a funky flair, they are extremely practical. For example, our belts, headbands and scarfbands are reversible and the handbags have numerous pockets to help keep you organized.

Roman McCall has so graciously agreed to host a giveaway of one of their fabulous handmade items right here on Good Golly Miss Blondie. These amazing women even took it a step further and made something specifically for this giveaway.

One of you lucky readers has the chance to win this adorable wristlet:



I'm bummed I can't enter my own contest! I would love to win this!

How to Enter: Go to Roman McCall, take a look around, and come back here and tell me what other item you love from their shop.


Want Extra Entries?!

1. Follow or subscribe to my blog
2. Add my button
3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
4. Favorite me on Technorati
5. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries!
6. Get 10 extra entries by donating to my Avon 2-day walk for Breast Cancer. Just click the link to donate, any amount at all, and you can get 10 extra entries!!


Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry and to make sure I have a way to contact you. This contest will end at 11:59pm est Saturday April 11. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.

Photobucket

172 comments:

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I like the spring breezes handbag!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/blueviolet/status/1408913472

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I faved you on technorati (bluevioletof2)
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Jenn@ The Crazies Saturday, March 28, 2009  

Just like Always up there I want the Summer Funky Fun Molly Handbag also!!! I love handmade bags and just might buy this one myself!!!

Jenn@ The Crazies Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I follow u on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/crazymommie/status/1409035505

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted :)

https://twitter.com/always_317537

always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I blogged !!

http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/

always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com

entry 1

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I blogged !!

http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/

always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com

entry 2

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I blogged !!

http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/

always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com

entry 3

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I blogged !!

http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/

always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com

entry 4

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I blogged !!

http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/

always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com

entry 5

susan Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/1410464431

Leah Saturday, March 28, 2009  

I like the ponchos...not sure which is my favorite though...I like all of them!!

cranepuffin Sunday, March 29, 2009  

Love the wristlets - so many too choose from - but can't overlook the great Spring Breezes Handbag. Love, love this totebag!

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I love the headbands. I wonder if they fit women and not just kids. They are adorable and I would wear them!

macawcrazy2002(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I love the Pink and Brown swirls and dots Molly handbag :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I'm following you on Blogger :)
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I'm following you on Twitter and I Tweeted the giveaway :
http://twitter.com/TheLuckyLadybug/status/1412415642
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I blogged about the giveaway :
http://theluckyladybug.org/2009/03/29/411-handmade-wristlet-giveaway/
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

toughturtles Sunday, March 29, 2009  

Fuzzy Snow Leopard Belt with reversible side of Cream Brown Orange Paisley

Katherine Sunday, March 29, 2009  

Following and Tweet!
http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/1412925509

kkondek at gmail.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I actually like the hot/cold packs as well as the purses.

delaney55 @ myway.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted

http://twitter.com/delaney_55/status/1414775492

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 29, 2009  

My favorite item is the Spring Breezes Handbag.

JD

visionquest2020 at msn dot com

Sheila Hickmon Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I like the Boo Boo Healer, Sports Pack, soccer and baseball! Thanks!! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon Sunday, March 29, 2009  

I have you faved in technorati! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Ellen C. Monday, March 30, 2009  

I like the brown and white flower wristlet. Thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Ally M,  Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

The Big Summer Bag is a definite favorite. What lovely things this shop has!


rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

Ally M,  Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

I subscribe to your RSS feed to my Google Reader.


rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I love the Reversible Headband, Whales and blue stitch!

autielady[at]live.com

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

I like the pink and brown swirls and dots molly handbag and the surfboard tote with ribbon tie.

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

thanks for introducing me to a great etsy shop!

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

i have your button
www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

follow you on twitter (where I learned about this giveaway!)
and tweeted here
http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/1442917709

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

i faved you on technorati.

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

mom2maya on tech

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

Donated.....good cause! It wasn't per mile was it, hahaha.
Dear Janet Carpenter,

Thank you very much for your donation of $5.00 to the 2009 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer: Boston on behalf of 2009: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer: Boston.

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
Entry 1

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-wristlet.html

also linked to your avon walk - good luck!

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
1

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-wristlet.html

also linked to your avon walk - good luck!

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
2

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-wristlet.html

also linked to your avon walk - good luck!

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
3

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-wristlet.html

also linked to your avon walk - good luck!

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
4

Janet and Maya Thursday, April 02, 2009  

I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-wristlet.html

also linked to your avon walk - good luck!

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
5

Aik Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I like the Purple and Brown and Gold and Brown Reversible Belt.

aikychien@yahoo.com

arielle Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I love the Black in the Summer bag! So pretty. I love yellow :) The Funky patchwork Wristlet in blues and greens is really cute too!

Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I blogged about this giveaway - http://nicolesnickels.blogspot.com/2009/04/top-10-giveaways-week-of-44.html

Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I blogged about this giveaway - http://nicolesnickels.blogspot.com/2009/04/top-10-giveaways-week-of-44.html

Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I blogged about this giveaway - http://nicolesnickels.blogspot.com/2009/04/top-10-giveaways-week-of-44.html

Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I blogged about this giveaway - http://nicolesnickels.blogspot.com/2009/04/top-10-giveaways-week-of-44.html

Kelli Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I adore the Funky Patchwork Wristlet, blues and greens! Lovely pastel colors!

Mrs Marcos Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I love the "Retro Orange and Pink Handbag"

jennifer dot salvati at gmail dot com

paryjeja Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I like the Black in the Summer Handbag.
paryjeja at sbcglobal dot net

bison61 Saturday, April 04, 2009  

I like the Pink and Brown zebra animal print Molly handbag

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations Saturday, April 04, 2009  

Love the Spring is in Bloom Handbag.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Jill Saturday, April 04, 2009  

My Favorite is the Spring is in Bloom Handbag!! It's Very Pretty!

Thanks for a Beautiful Giveaway :)

Kim,  Sunday, April 05, 2009  

I like the black in the summer bag.
hyper-ballad@verizon.net

annies home Sunday, April 05, 2009  

twittered
http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/1456733966
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home Sunday, April 05, 2009  

blogged about the giveaway
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/04/great-giveaways-i-found.html

shopannies@yahoo.com

annies home Sunday, April 05, 2009  

2blogged about the giveaway
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/04/great-giveaways-i-found.html

shopannies@yahoo.com

annies home Sunday, April 05, 2009  

3blogged about the giveaway
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/04/great-giveaways-i-found.html

shopannies@yahoo.com

annies home Sunday, April 05, 2009  

4blogged about the giveaway
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/04/great-giveaways-i-found.html

shopannies@yahoo.com

annies home Sunday, April 05, 2009  

5blogged about the giveaway
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/04/great-giveaways-i-found.html

shopannies@yahoo.com

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} Sunday, April 05, 2009  

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/thesweetpetunia/status/1458693405

thesweetestpetunia@gmail.com

Live Simply Mommy Monday, April 06, 2009  

I love the Swing into Spring handbag in blue & green. She has beautiful stuff!

Terri Monday, April 06, 2009  

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23267546

I like the Pink and Green Toile Molly Handbag.
teraustin@mindspring.com

Terri Monday, April 06, 2009  

https://twitter.com/flinflan

I follow you and I also tweeted as flinflan.
teraustin@mindspring.com

Stacey Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

They are all so cute, but if I HAD to pick one I guess it'd be the funky patchwork wristlet. Thanks for the opportunity!

~Stacey
csfish@roadrunner.com

janetfaye Wednesday, April 08, 2009  

I like Colorful Stripe Reversible Fleece Poncho.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

chericehodges Thursday, April 09, 2009  

Flowers in Bloom Molly Handbag is really cute! Thanks.

chericehodges@gmail.com

Anonymous,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

I love the Spring Stripes Molly Handbag.
farrell@crosslake.net

Anonymous,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

I really love the Soft Stripes of Summer handbag. I would be so thrilled to actually win!

Julie Insley,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

Love the Soft Stripes of Summer handbag! I would be so thrilled if I actually won something for once!

Cassie M,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

My favorite is the Seersucker Stripe and Amy Butler Dots Reversible Belt! Really cute for summer!
Cassie
cjm92995@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Friday, April 10, 2009  

I love the pink and brown zebra bag!

amwysoc@ilstu.edu

Unknown Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I love the Swing into Spring Handbag. Very cute bag for Easter. THANKS
jesskaufman{At}hotmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I love, spring into spring handbag, I love the pinks.
Raquel

raquelrasmussen(at)aol(dot)com

baggypants Saturday, April 11, 2009  

The Swing into Spring Handbag is lovely...just the punch of spring I need today!!

thanks
baggypants

Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I love so many of these splendid creations! My most favorite favorites are the "Retro Orange and Pink Handbag" and "The Big Summer Bag"!

Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I am both a follower and a subscriber via Google.

(I so wish I could make a donation to the Breast Cancer fund - but since I have breast cancer (this is round two) we are saving every penny in the wistful hope of being able to pay at least some of the medical bills...)

Do you know how much Arimidex costs per month??? I hope and pray that you never have to find out.

Chelsey,  Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I really like the Reversible headband, Madras Pink and Solid Light Pink. Thanks for the giveaway. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Candie L Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I like the Spring Molly Handbag. Thank you.

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 11, 2009  

Pink and Brown swirls and dots Molly handbag

ladycat713@yahoo.com

Valancia Saturday, April 11, 2009  

Black and White Dots, Swirls, Funky Mix Molly Bag. $23.00.
skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

Valancia Saturday, April 11, 2009  

Blogged#1 http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-handmade-wristlet.html


skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

Valancia Saturday, April 11, 2009  

Blogged#2 http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-handmade-wristlet.html


skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

Valancia Saturday, April 11, 2009  

Blogged#3 http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-handmade-wristlet.html


skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

Valancia Saturday, April 11, 2009  

Blogged#4 http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-handmade-wristlet.html


skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

Valancia Saturday, April 11, 2009  

Blogged#5 http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-handmade-wristlet.html


skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

lilyk Saturday, April 11, 2009  

The Summer Funky Fun Molly Handbag is very pretty!

ms.lilyk@gmail.com

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP