Guess What I Got??
Oh Yeah! I got one! Oh Yeah! I got one! *happy dance*
Miss Blondie has finally entered the 21st century people. I got a webcam!! Woo Hoo! Can you tell I am a little excited?!? So now I can chat with all you wonderful people on stickam. Yup, I feel like I'm part of the "cool" crowd now. No more being the waterboy sitting on the sidelines watching all my blogger friends video talking...now i'm on the field! Woot!
I also downloaded Skype today...totally in love with it. I got to talk to Toni today in person on Skype! It was so much fun! So, if you're on stickam or skype let me know and we can chit-chat!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
8 comments:
I am on stickam and have a web cam... will have to meet up and chat sometime!
Got a new web cam still have not set it up!!! Maybe I will do that now!?!?!?!??? Can't wait to talk!!!
I have a cm , but never set it up.
Skype is my best friend. You'll love it!
I still don't have mine hooked up....
Bad huh?
Linda
I got one for Christmas but I have not even opened the package yet!
YAY For a webcam!
I had a blast talking to you, with your bostonian accent Huntaaaa LOL. We need to do it again soon :)
Post a Comment