That's funny. Boys do funny things. At least mine do.
how funny!!!
So cute! Funny to see the "friends" they like to play with.
My girls have those monkeys and do the same thing, lol.http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday/
That is the cutest little picture love the little monkey LOL. Happy WW miss blondie, you found that sponsor yet :)
Hee Hee... I love those monkeys.
ROFL! I have a 12 year old that does things like that...I don't even ask why anymore. lol
this is frickin hysterical... love it! (hey got a review of the k~y thanks to you!! They just emailed me ! You ROCK BLONDIE!!)
Awesome Jenn!! I can't wait to see your review!!
That's really cute! my nephew does stuff like that all the timehttp://minilegs.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordy-wednesday-cherry-blossoms.html
LOL, too funny. My son did that with his blue monkey.
lol, he's so cute and full of character
my little boy has a couple of those monkeys that he wears around too!
That is too funny! The Princess Nagger has one of those monkeys and likes to wear it around, too... ;) Happy WW! :)
We love those monkeys!
How cute! Funny how they do the most random things.
LOL What a boy!!
Post a Comment
More parenting videos
© Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
17 comments:
That's funny. Boys do funny things. At least mine do.
how funny!!!
So cute! Funny to see the "friends" they like to play with.
My girls have those monkeys and do the same thing, lol.
http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday/
That is the cutest little picture love the little monkey LOL. Happy WW miss blondie, you found that sponsor yet :)
Hee Hee... I love those monkeys.
ROFL! I have a 12 year old that does things like that...I don't even ask why anymore. lol
this is frickin hysterical... love it! (hey got a review of the k~y thanks to you!! They just emailed me ! You ROCK BLONDIE!!)
Awesome Jenn!! I can't wait to see your review!!
That's really cute! my nephew does stuff like that all the time
http://minilegs.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordy-wednesday-cherry-blossoms.html
LOL, too funny. My son did that with his blue monkey.
lol, he's so cute and full of character
my little boy has a couple of those monkeys that he wears around too!
That is too funny! The Princess Nagger has one of those monkeys and likes to wear it around, too... ;) Happy WW! :)
We love those monkeys!
How cute! Funny how they do the most random things.
LOL What a boy!!
Post a Comment