For Me?!?!?
Yes people, that is right...I have won another award!! Can you believe that?!? I certainly can't especially considering i just started this blog at the beginning of July. So special thanks to Susan over at My 2 Boys for graciously awarding me with the Kick Ass Blogger award!! Thank you so much!
Here are the rules:
-Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
- Let them know via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
-Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com/-Pass it on!
So because i just went through this, i decided to give this one out to different people than the last time. Change it up a bit. But it doesn't mean i love anybody else any less. So no hurt feelings.
1. To Jamie over at Choosing My Own for being able to catch a mouse in action. Good Luck!
2. To Swirl Girl at Swirl Girls Pearls for the fabulous new 'do! Yes, it is that fabulous!
3. Here's to Jennifer at The Fun House because she is always leaving me wonderful comments and i love her McBlogging.
4. Sabrina T at Third Culture Kids R Mine because she's a navy wife living in Japan and a mom to 3 boys.....enough said!
5. And lastly A Girl and Her Life because i just really enjoy reading her posts.





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
4 comments:
Thank you for the award! I love it! I'm glad you liked my McBlogging--I'm home now, and just in time--I was getting McSick of it! Thanks again!!!
YEAH, I got an award! Thanks for that.....
Way to go to kick ass!
How kick-ass is that? Thanks. Truly.
Post a Comment