This is my favorite time of the day.....bathtime!Seriously, people, how cute is he?!?
Super cute, bathtime is my fave too!
Way cute!I love bath time too when they are all so squeaky clean!
Super cute!!
Seriously cute :)
HAPPY WW!! he is a cutie pie
SOO cute!!
Awe, bathtime is the best. They are all clean and snuggly and smelly good!
Look at those eyes! He's a cutie
He's so cute I could eat him!
What a face, I love the wet puppy dog look.
He is precious! I love bathtime too! Happy WW!
So cute! Love his eyes!
He is cute!
awwwwwwthat is seriously cute, I love it when they cock their heads to the side like that
He's very cute. I love bath time too. Happy WW!Cascia @ Healthy Moms
Bathtime is always fun!
He is just adorable!
Very!!!
My favorite time too...it means bedtime is right around the corner ;) Just kidding!Very cute picture!
Ha! His hair and the design on the towel makes it look like he's a little thug. Like he's saying "Yo. Wassup."And yes...he IS cute!
You have a award waiting for you on my blog!! Tried to add your button to my blog but it won't take!
That is one cute kiddo for sure!wy
Post a Comment
More parenting videos
© Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
22 comments:
Super cute, bathtime is my fave too!
Way cute!
I love bath time too when they are all so squeaky clean!
Super cute!!
Seriously cute :)
HAPPY WW!! he is a cutie pie
SOO cute!!
Awe, bathtime is the best. They are all clean and snuggly and smelly good!
Look at those eyes! He's a cutie
He's so cute I could eat him!
What a face, I love the wet puppy dog look.
He is precious! I love bathtime too! Happy WW!
So cute! Love his eyes!
He is cute!
awwwwww
that is seriously cute, I love it when they cock their heads to the side like that
He's very cute. I love bath time too. Happy WW!
Cascia @ Healthy Moms
Bathtime is always fun!
He is just adorable!
Very!!!
My favorite time too...it means bedtime is right around the corner ;) Just kidding!
Very cute picture!
Ha! His hair and the design on the towel makes it look like he's a little thug. Like he's saying "Yo. Wassup."
And yes...he IS cute!
You have a award waiting for you on my blog!! Tried to add your button to my blog but it won't take!
That is one cute kiddo for sure!wy
Post a Comment