Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta!!!
This is what happens when i go to a restaurant w/ my best friend and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend seems to think its funny that my son allows him to do this.
Yes, that's chocolate sauce from the dessert.
Below, is the (culprit) artist, this time w/ chocolate sauce and whipped cream
Where is this child's mother?!?
To participate in all the Friday Foto Fun just visit candid carrie.






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
12 comments:
omg, ROFLMAO That is really funny
trisha
momdot
LOL! That is hilarious!!! You must be a really fun mom!!
That looks brilliant and as long as your kid has fun, who cares because soap and water will always wash those things away!
Awesome
about which child's mother were you inquiring? :)
That is just too funny. You know he is always going to remember that one time at the resturant...
I wish it was that "one" time, but its every time!!
ha ha ha!
My 7 year old daughter gets food in her eyebrows all. the. time. And not on purpose.
HAH! I don't know if I'd laugh or hit the "artist" ;) Pretty cute :)
I am sorry, but that is awesome. I can't stop laughing.
AWWSOME!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Ha Ha that is too funny. Good for him to have some fun.
Roflmao. What a cool dad.
Post a Comment