Friday Foto Finish Fiesta
This is my first time participating in Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta, and if you haven't yet, you should start.
I took Hunter on his very first camping trip at the end of June. All he wanted to do was go fishing from the moment we got there. We took him fishing that first night and caught nothing. The second day we went and after two hours of fishing, he finally caught a sunfish! This is the first of three fish he ended up catching.
I'm not sure who was more excited, me or him.





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
4 comments:
aww... there's nothing like taking a boy fishing - regardless of the age
Looks like you both had a great time!
Found you on Candid Carrie :)
Looks like you both had a great time!
Found you on Candid Carrie :)
How sweet. I don't know how you went fishing or camping for that matter but good for you. It looks like you both had fun.
Post a Comment