Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday's Life Tip #2

It's time for mondays "How to live a happier, healthier life" tip! I hope you've all checked out the video in the post below because that'll definitely make you laugh which in turn, will make you happy!

Anyways, here is this weeks tip:


Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.

4 comments:

Kellan Monday, July 28, 2008  

This is great advise. I often go into my yard in the afternoons and water my plants (I have a lot of plants) and love it for this very reason - the silence and I don't think about anything - just watering!

Have a good day - Kellan

Camille Tuesday, July 29, 2008  

Fabulous tip- but I would need to go to a different house to have silence- little kiddo's fists would pound on any door I locked!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP