Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday's Life Tip

A few months ago, i received an email titled, "How to live a happier, healthier life." It consisted of a list of 39 tips. I hung the email on my fridge and everytime i open the fridge it was staring me right in the face. I found that the tips really do make sense, if you use them.

So what i've decided to do is create a post every monday titled "Monday's Life Tip." Each monday the post will contain one tip from the email. I will keep the tip posted in the upper right hand corner under "Monday's Life Tip" for the entire week.

I hope that you will enjoy them and find them as useful as i have. You can interpert them and incorporate them into your life any way you like. I also hope you come back every monday to read the new tip.

Please note that these tips are not written or created by me, so i cannot take credit for them, I don't even know where the list originated from. I just find the tips to be good enough to share with you.


Today's Tip: Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP