I Won An Award!!!!
Oh my God! I can't tell you how excited I am for my very first award!! Thank you to Jen over at two knit monkeys and Aren't you glad your not me. I never expected this. I'm glad you found my son's obsession with boobs funny and award worthy....I hope you continue to read.
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
So, now is the hard part....nominating only 7 blogs. It's so hard to choose but here goes.....
In no particular order my nominees are:
Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni because i can't go without my daily dose.
Johnina over at Bottles Barbies & Boys for traveling back in time to check the privates of guinea pigs
Christine at From Dates to Diapers and Beyond because who doesn't LOVE a month long ice cream social
Kellan at On the Upside for her wonderfully detailed explanation of the BlogHer convention
Bridgette from The Not-So-Blog Blog for keeping me so entertained
Jenny from Jenny's Happy Life because her stories crack me up
and last but certainly not least is Molly at I Need a Martini....Now, because I am always in need of a good martini





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
5 comments:
You are so sweet and this is the second time I have won this award this week and not yet posted about it! Thank you!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to be having a competition soon and if you like martinis, you need to enter.
Woo Hoo thanks so much I am honored. Can't wait to post it! I puffy heart miss blondie
Congratulations on this great award and thanks so much for passing it on to me - I appreciate it so much!
Take care - Kellan
Gorgeous woman!!!!! Thank you so very very much! I'm just...well... I just don't know what to say!
I just got home from the girls' piano lessons, then dinner, then Target, then Safeway...I'm wiped, and this just perked me right up! I scrolled down your blog, saw the pics of your Booby-Boy, and now I know I'll be checking in here every day!
Awww..you totally made my day! I will post it as soon as I can! Thanks!
Post a Comment