The things i let my friends do to my son.....
That looks fun! Love the "in action" shot!
Cute...we have all done this once or twice with someones else's kids!
I bet there was some dizzyness going on after that!Fun!
LOL, I use to LOVE doing that to my lil sis and brother! Nice action shot!!
Spinning is the best!! I think my older kids wish I could still twirl them like that!
Oh my! Looks like fun though!
Whoo hoo, scary and fun.
LOL! Its a great photo!
Can she do that to me too LOL.
How was the landing? Too Fun!
Oh my gosh!!!
Yowza! FUN! Toni's ahead of me in line...Can she do that to me too?
What would have happened if his shoes weren't on tight enough? I'd hate to picture that!
Post a Comment
More parenting videos
© Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
13 comments:
That looks fun! Love the "in action" shot!
Cute...we have all done this once or twice with someones else's kids!
I bet there was some dizzyness going on after that!
Fun!
LOL, I use to LOVE doing that to my lil sis and brother! Nice action shot!!
Spinning is the best!! I think my older kids wish I could still twirl them like that!
Oh my! Looks like fun though!
Whoo hoo, scary and fun.
LOL! Its a great photo!
Can she do that to me too LOL.
How was the landing? Too Fun!
Oh my gosh!!!
Yowza! FUN! Toni's ahead of me in line...Can she do that to me too?
What would have happened if his shoes weren't on tight enough? I'd hate to picture that!
Post a Comment