Lack of Motivation
Lately i've been suffering from a complete lack of motivation. To do anything! Yesterday, i pretty much layed on the couch until 5pm when finally i got my ass up to clean my house. I haven't even been motivated to blog. Not that i've had that much to blog about anyways. But being unmotivated, is kinda depressing. I don't even feel like cooking. Which is soo not like me at all. I love cooking. The weather isn't too bad either. It certainly doesn't feel like summer today but it's not rainy or crappy or anything, so i can't blame that. This week i'm on vacation from work and haven't accomplished anything. Alright, except for cleaning my house. Oh, and the booze cruise i went on on Saturday. But i really haven't done anything with Hunter. We did the park today and the library but that was all. I need help motivating myself and getting my ass in gear to do something with my days!! ARGH! It's frustrating to not feel like doing anything but then feeling like you're entire day was just wasted. Anybody have any ideas?!?





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
3 comments:
I am so unmotivated right now too, if I had a week off work I would sleep right through it!
Think of something you usually enjoy and if you don't feel like doing it, push yourself and I bet you will have a good time once you are there.
honey, if my ass had left this couch in the past 3 hours I just MIGHT have some advice but as it is...
I've been in a funk today, too... but I'm blaming mine on the constant rain. It has rained all. night. and. all. day! yuck :P
Post a Comment