Crowns and Poison
Thursday was an extremely long day for me. I usually work wednesdays from 11am to 11pm, however around 7pm we got an emergency surgery in and i was there until 2am. After picking up Hunter and stopping at McNasty's ( i hadn't eaten dinner yet), i finally got into bed about 3am.
Not so bad, right?
Oh but then the phone rang at 5:50am. Now who would call me that friggin early on my day off.
Ah, the hospital! I had to go in for another emergency case. Luckily, my call ends at 7:30am and i get relieved and leave. However, now the real fun begins!
I rush home to get Hunter to his dentist appointment. This is the day he could possibly be getting a crown. Thankfully, he has a wonderful dentist who said it was close to the nerve but she put a liner over it instead and just put a filling in. (sigh of relief)! So no crown! I should send her a card for saving me so much money!
So, after the dentist, as i'm running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep with a big night ahead of me, where do you think we go?
So, after the dentist, as i'm running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep with a big night ahead of me, where do you think we go?
The Mall of course!!
Well, i needed something to wear for the evening. I promised myself i would be in-and-out. Do you honestly think that i could do that?? Hell no! I walked past my favorite store and noticed a HUGE sale! The entire store was 50-75% off! How could i resist?! Of course i didn't find anything to wear for that night but after a few dollars ( i can't say how much) later i left. A few more stores and 2 hours later i finally found something.
By the time i get home its now 1pm and finally naptime! Luckily Hunter was tired too, so we both napped. So i slept until about 4 when my grandmother came to babysit for me. Oh but what a wonderul nap it was! I woke up refreshed, well as much as i can be, and so ready for my big night! How much fun was i gonna have! Do you want to know what i did?
I went to the Poison concert!!
Yup, with the star of Rock of Love himself!! Brett Michaels!
This was my first Poison concert ever and it definitely won't be the last! It was the best concert i have ever been to and i've been to a lot! The atmosphere was incredible and the band was phenomenal! Right before the encore, a couple from the third row were leaving and handed my friends boyfriend his tickets. So i made her take my camera and she got some very up-close pics of Brett and C.C.
I now give you....Brett Michaels!
Ahh, *dreamy sigh* I could so be his Rock of Love!!
....And let's not forget about C.C.
I love 80's Rock!!!
What a great ending to a long ass day!
What a great ending to a long ass day!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
7 comments:
Wow! That was a long day! But it did have a great ending! I can't believe how close-up you got w/ those pics. I'm glad you had fun at the concert!!
Really? Brett Michaels? Hmm, not sure he is my cup of tea!! Glad you had fun though!
Glad you had fun! My hubby loves Brett Michaels! Now go get some sleep! :)
not the guy from the tv show ? Now that is some 80's rock gone bad , if you ask me.
I prefer the clean cut gay 80's like Wham.
How fun. Seriously. Not the other stuff, but the concert part. Were your seats really that close? If there's a Rock of Love III you should try out? Huh?
WOWIE!! SO cool!!!
OMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG I am so jealous how the hell did i miss this post, my brain is not working properly, did you get any of his sweat on you LOL. I am counting down to Rock of Love 3 LOL.
Post a Comment