Monday's Life Tip #3
Here we are in week 3 of my Monday's "How to live a happier, healthier life" Tip. I hope you are using some of these tips. Let me know if you are and if they help at all. This week's tip is my favorite. When you read it, it makes sense how it would help. I actually practice this and i have to admit, it was the best thing i ever did. How i lived without it is beyond me!
So now tip #3:
Buy a DVR and tape your late night shows and get more sleep.





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
2 comments:
Sheer genius!
I cannot live without my DVR, it is my best friend. When you have a four year old and have to watch Disney, Nick and Spiderman constantly, there is nothing better than putting the horrible little creature to bed and watching something you recorded last night, and skipping all the crappy commercials!
well its a good tip, but this old dude still works with his Vcr, (have over 700 video cassettes on my wall in the den) Notice you never picked up a blogger talk button for your page, thats where I got your blog from (the introduce yourself topin in the forum), nice blog ya got there.
Gary (aka Old Dude)
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment