Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

This picture really needs no introduction, all i can say is that they are home-grown zucchini's.


I know what your thinking....what is in their water?!?

13 comments:

Leah Wednesday, August 06, 2008  

I know you said they were Zucchini, but my first thought when I saw the picture was, "I carried a watermelon"...

Haasiegirl Wednesday, August 06, 2008  

can you please grow me some vegis! I kill anything that is green.

trisha
www.momdot.com

Cascia Talbert Wednesday, August 06, 2008  

My zucchinis are that big as well! I remember summer of 2005 we had the hugest zucchinis that I had ever seen. Harvesting time is so much fun! Enjoy your zucchini. Make some zucchini bread. Happy WW!

Cascia @ Healthy Moms

Anonymous,  Wednesday, August 06, 2008  

I am trying to think of something appropriate to say and be considerate that your child is in the photo, but I can't, so I will shut up!

Swirl Girl Wednesday, August 06, 2008  

I don't know about the vegetables, but i hope your young son didn't drink the water ...

Jennifer Thursday, August 07, 2008  

Girl--now those are ZUCCHINIS! All the other zucchinis of the world should bow down to them.

Jenny Thursday, August 07, 2008  

Holy mother! My first though was that your son was a midget, but now I see that isn't the case! :)

Bar-b Friday, August 08, 2008  

whose home are those grown in?????

oh by the way, great blog. I stumbled upon through candid carrie's blog.

I too was a blonde until I wasn't. Teh second baby made me go nutzoid.

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP