Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

It's that time of the week again!! Candid Carrie's Fx4!!! Last week we went out on a friend of ours boat to fish and swim. Hunter caught his very first stripped bass!


Here he is reeling it in:

Look at the size of it!!!

He wouldn't hold it, so i toughed it out:

9 comments:

Susie Friday, August 15, 2008  

Great job!! And, I am envious on how brave you are...on the internet in a swimsuit. I am just green:-)

Anonymous,  Friday, August 15, 2008  

Love the photo! My kids has been fishing maybe twice! I don't think he has ever caught anything remotely that big! Love your blog!

Shelle (BlokThoughts)

Anonymous,  Friday, August 15, 2008  

You are a brave brave woman! I could not hold a fish!

Jennifer Friday, August 15, 2008  

Wow--that fish is almost as big as your little guy!! I can't believe he reled that in!! Great pics!!

Unknown Saturday, August 16, 2008  

Great photos.

That's a big fish, it's almost half the size of your little one. he did a good job landing that one!!

Tuesday Girl Saturday, August 16, 2008  

I always wanted to go fishing and catch something like that, good for him!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP