Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursdays 13

For today's Thursday Thirteen i'm gonna share with you 13 of my all-time favorite movies.

1. The Notebook- just the best love story ever!

2. Dumb and Dumber- Jim Carrey cracks me up

3. Elf- i still laugh every time!

4. Dirty Dancing- nobody puts baby in the corner.

5. Pirates of the Caribbean- umm...Johnny Depp, 'nough said.

6. Ferris Buellers Day off- bueller?bueller?

7. Under the Tuscan Sun- it just makes you wanna run away to Italy and buy a villa

8. Transformers- just a great action flick and Shia Lebouf

9. Mallrats- Jay and Silent Bob of course.

10.Harry Potter Movies- love them all

11. Singing in the Rain-its a classic!

12. Where the Hear is- i watched it over, and over when i was pregnant

13.the Cutting Edge- "i've been doing a little figure skating" "what? finger painting?"






Photobucket

3 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks Thursday, August 21, 2008  

The Notebook is one of my favorites too...great love story! I also really love P.S. I Love You! I cry every time I watch these two movies....

Lisa Quing Saturday, August 23, 2008  

Ohhh.. Jack Sparrow! I've seen most of the other movies you've listed and enjoyed them as well!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP