Another Award!!!
I cannot believe it! I won yet another award!! I'm thrilled and feeling the love! I received this award from Jess who i didn't even know read my blog never mind liked it!
Its called the BFF Award! (how cool is that??)

Rules are Fairly simple:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
The 5 people are encouraged to pass this award to 5 Blogging friends too, following the 4 rules listed above.
Now, for who I pass it onto:





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
4 comments:
You are too cute and awesome!
Thank you so much, I have never had a BFF before!!
Thank you, Thank you so much!!
Wow! AWESOME award. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Good Golly Miss Blondie and her beautiful golden locks of which I am super jealous. I have failed miserably in being granted a gold card. I will print this out and use it at the mall today. In your face CREDITORS!
Thanks for real, Blondie. I'd be honored to call you BFF.
is there a credit limit on that card? if not, send one to me!
haha
congrats!
Post a Comment