Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta!!!
For today's Foto I decided to put up pictures from my mini-vaca to the Cape last weekend. The first night we were there i convinced my mom to go to the beach to watch the sunset. A first for us all. So i'm putting up three of my favorite pictures from the weekend b/c i couldn't choose just one.
How cool is that?!? We caught him just at the right moment.
Mine was a little too soon but still a cool shot.
A perfect Cape Cod sunset!
If you wanna join in all the Foto Fun, head on over to Candid Carrie and let her know you wanna participate!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
10 comments:
Oh, wow! These are cool pics :)
really incredible picture. I want to copy you. I wouldn't even know how to so don't worry. Really cool picture!
Beautiful pics and OMG that first one--SO cool!!
Beautiful, I love you captured the sun in his hands. ;)
Those are great...I've never even thought to do that! So I am officially telling you I am stealing you're idea, but I will give you credit ;)
Holding the sun in your hands ... very cool!!
GREAT PICS! What a beautiful sunset.
Oh, how fun! I have to remember to do that...soon.
Found you on Candid Carrie.
Those are some awesome shots! Thanks for stopping by my blog, yours is very cute! :D
that is super neat!
Post a Comment